*Author

Active members:
YawnChainHow(1) 10 men(1) Holokausti(1) Puppenmaedchen(1) Dm1321(1) VegeForsaken(1) Chemist(1) Wadjet(1) redium(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) James Abrams(1) NikaZaslavsky(1) mwely(1) Gillero(1) veemon293(1) Shaliyah(1) madbird20(1) Metahater(1) grindpower(1) Fluffy Ninja(1) n00b(1) BloodlinE(1) Pineapple(1) stylish777(1) ÜberTurtleTime(1) Malebolgia(1) Angelic_Dawn(1) omegareaper7(1) ndclub(1) 18237(1) Lord_Jadem(1) Dwerg(1) groupgamegame(1) Danceman(1) poperekov(1) ggabriel2(1) Bloodshadow(1) vega7(1) stripe1000(1) vidurkhanna(1) orichalcum(1) iTry(1) Cless(1) skotadi phobos(1) AchDeToni(1) tetti(1) DevilLoss(1) TheGreatKhan(1) koeniewoenie(1) sunyata(1) nerd1(1) violenceisanart(1) burpcow(1) mesaprotector(1) Jaymanfu(2) nilsieboy(2) MartyrX(2) Vineroz(2) Camoninja(2) Sewdri(2) oblivion1212(2) Tiko(2) bripod(2) Mithcairion(2) the dictator(2) Blues(2) Korugar(2) UTAlan(2) Nepycros(2) badivan1(2) Bootsza(2) MildlyFrightenedBoy(2) Troh(2) forrestugly(2) Sal(2) FlareGlutox(2) jonathancrazyj(2) Kuroaitou(3) ~Napalm(3) Scaredgirl(3) Antagon(3) tyranim(3) PuppyChow(3) Plantifant(3) TheForbiddenOracle(3) Zblader(3) Hyroen(3) GG(3) markilleruk(3) burne(3) Avenger(3) vagman13(3) Shantu(3) parasite99(3) doublecross(3) TheonlyrealBeef(4) Aves(4) RootRanger(4) Wizardcat(4) kirchj33(4) aqwsz0(4) silux(4) bogtro(4) Anthraxx(4) rickerd(4) pikachufan2164(5) ScaredGuy(5) Toxx(5) loadquo(5) Jappert(5) RavingRabbid(5) Zaealix(5) petersenk(5) gumbeh(6) astraldragoon(6) majofa(6) Djhopper :)(6) artimies7(6) calindu(6) teffy(6) MatrimKK(6) rgurgelles1(6) Jenkar(6) SnoWeb(7) Kamietsu(7) EmeraldTiger(7) Onizuka(7) Post(7) suxerz(8) Malignant(8) Rastafla(8) Rutarete(9) Jocko(9) hendrydext(9) rowcla(9) Polari(9) TheManuz(10) willng3(11) Bhlewos(11) Chapuz(11) ddevans96(11) Snopel(13) Sevs(15) Rember(15) rosutosefi(16) Essence(16) ralouf(16) furballdn(18) RRQJ(19) Elite Arbiter(20) zanzarino(21) russianspy1234(24) bucky1andonly(24) Atico(26) bored_ninja777(28) Higurashi(28) The_Mormegil(30) OldTrees(30) dragonsdemesne(31) BluePriest(34) moomoose(34) Xenocidius(38)

Offline russianspy1234

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg409743#msg409743
« Reply #780 on: October 14, 2011, 07:21:15 pm »
most aether cards arent particularly useable in aether focused decks.
To a point, I actually agree with this.  Aether has 5 creatures, and 2 of them are immortal, which makes quintessence, fractal, and turquoise nymph weaker in monoaether. 
and one of them has 0 hp and you wouldnt want to use quint or the nymph on it either (in mono aether).  and fractal drains your quanta so you couldnt cast spiders that turn.  basically, an aether card being hard to use in monoaether is fully in the spirit of aether.
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg409744#msg409744
« Reply #781 on: October 14, 2011, 07:23:45 pm »
most aether cards arent particularly useable in aether focused decks.
To a point, I actually agree with this.  Aether has 5 creatures, and 2 of them are immortal, which makes quintessence, fractal, and turquoise nymph weaker in monoaether.  (though obviously fractal spiders/ball lightning and things like that are still possible)  Mindgate also suffers somewhat in monoaether, though you can get pillars, obviously.  Other than quintessence, though, which I've never used in monoaether, I think all aether cards have a place in at least some monoaether decks.
About turquoise nymph, It's a good card in a mono aether, it rushes well and can lonely win matches(Higurashi trials deck), and you can use quantum towers with mindgates.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg409756#msg409756
« Reply #782 on: October 14, 2011, 07:37:44 pm »
keep in mind i said focus, not mono.  duo, and possibly even trio (should there come a day when trios are practical), would be applicable.
the aether creatures all work well in mono and duo aether decks, aether nymph requires considerable aether investment to put into play and then use the skill.
mind gate does work best in a rainbow, but can work in an aether focused deck with alternate quanta production to pay for the cards it makes
quint indeed works best on creatures from other elements,

as a whole, aether cards stand well together.  and i believe that the SoC will not mesh with other aether cards
moose dont say moo.

rgurgelles1

Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg409779#msg409779
« Reply #783 on: October 14, 2011, 08:20:34 pm »
does the shard of readiness make Deja Vu use its effect twice too?

rgurgelles1

Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg409791#msg409791
« Reply #784 on: October 14, 2011, 08:36:27 pm »
I'm really not sure about the quanta cap. 75 certainly is better than 50, but I really don't feel like one is necessary.
i'm agree with that...because there are cards hoping for more quantas like fire bolt and drain life...more quanta, the better....

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg409808#msg409808
« Reply #785 on: October 14, 2011, 08:49:21 pm »
does the shard of readiness make Deja Vu use its effect twice too?
It did the first few days it was in, but it doesn't anymore.  It made an absolutely devastating OP deck until that change.

Offline doublecross

• Reputation Power: 9
  • doublecross is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Did you miss me?
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg409830#msg409830
« Reply #786 on: October 14, 2011, 09:07:16 pm »
Still lets you clone the spawn of fate eggs though.
That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. Speak the truth even when your voice falters.

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg409835#msg409835
« Reply #787 on: October 14, 2011, 09:10:34 pm »
Still lets you clone the spawn of fate eggs though.
This is true.  When you do that, you always get the same hatched creature twice, or at least I have in every case.

stripe1000

Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg410635#msg410635
« Reply #788 on: October 15, 2011, 11:29:07 pm »
I remember the 1st deck I ever upgraded was fire bolt/dim shield as a FG farmer deck.  Unfortunately that deck just died due to the Quata cap as it required building to 118 fire.  I will miss that deck, even if it was never that powerful.

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg410650#msg410650
« Reply #789 on: October 16, 2011, 12:05:06 am »
113 fire, and it wont die if you use the rare fire weapon.
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

forrestugly

Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg411627#msg411627
« Reply #790 on: October 17, 2011, 09:05:01 pm »
i kinda dont get the shard of readiness now, the thing with the "can use skill twice this turn" is new, isnt it?
just tried it on a lava golem, and he couldnt grow at all that turn
is this a bug or is it meant to not work with growth skill?

btw: when im already posting something: can someone explain me while i cant search the forum? :(
its says "You are not allowed to search for posts in this forum."

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg411628#msg411628
« Reply #791 on: October 17, 2011, 09:09:15 pm »
Search doesn't work currently.

You can use ability twice when you play it on a time creature, lava golem is a fire creature. that can't work
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

anything
blarg: