Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - stripe1000 (3)

Pages: [1]
Patch Notes and Development News / Re: Elements 1.29
« on: October 15, 2011, 11:29:07 pm »
I remember the 1st deck I ever upgraded was fire bolt/dim shield as a FG farmer deck.  Unfortunately that deck just died due to the Quata cap as it required building to 118 fire.  I will miss that deck, even if it was never that powerful.

Rainbow Decks / Re: Fire Lance sudden killer (work with no ungrade)
« on: July 22, 2010, 03:41:21 am »
Off to farm for 2 lobos.  I dont know why i didnt think of that myself ::) ..thanks for the heads up :D

Rainbow Decks / Re: Fire Lance sudden killer (work with no ungrade)
« on: July 21, 2010, 04:03:57 am »
I would like to know how to deal with osiris using this deck.  I either get beat up with momentum damagers or i blow too many fire bolts killing them and then cant finish off the fg.  The deck is in the easy cake list but it just seems to be a no-go for me so far.  I guess I have to get lucky with the weapon but even then his weapon has momentum too.  I dont want to bog the deck down with rain of fires or permenant destro for one deck so I guess I'll have to keep trying to get lucky draws on that one.  I still think it should be in the 'difficult' grouping though

Pages: [1]
anything
blarg: