*Author

Active members:
Lucifear(1) pepokish(1) jallenw(1) acelink(1) mafidufa(1) Kamietsu(1) Thalas(1) Delreich(1) Olidot(1) BurnOne(1) theunamed(1) Glaviga(1) PuppyChow(1) Helios(1) Tukkun(1) linkcat(1) Salamence_747(1) jamesdyer680(1) nkedwards90(1) godofdeath500(1) skyguy(1) 1chase1997(1) deathdealer2222(1) foyra(1) Retribution(1) Chatix(1) James Abrams(1) pwnzor99(1) Tidus(1) kmail127(1) Drafon(1) RainbowNoob(1) finkel(1) Rundas(1) Icybreath121(1) BloodlinE(1) Slim8stack(1) Kuross(1) xdude(1) Taparu(1) theloconate(1) Vinvick3714(1) dspn23(1) nerd1(1) grindpower(1) TheCrazyMango(1) joaopcl(1) Malebolgia(1) Ludhero(1) shinabi(1) PlayerOa(1) Zblader(1) stickmasterluke(1) LadyViator2(1) Alzaya-God Of Thunder(1) Pineapple(1) KingOfArmagio(1) Tea is good(1) splejx(1) AngelSpirit(1) Funboy35(1) parasite99(1) Onizuka(1) Camoninja(1) oblivion1212(1) Znork(1) Djhopper :)(1) Sewdri(1) Shaliyah(1) Fluffy Ninja(1) darkrobe(1) artise2012(1) Corri(1) Malao(1) Zzzip50(1) Shrink(1) salox(1) drolly(1) EmeraldTiger(1) dragtom(1) Zso_Zso(1) Acab Jef(1) BunKeR(1) MartyMo(1) skyironsword(1) Luminouskun(1) eljoemo(1) Submachine(1) dark ripper(1) Bluie Gamer(1) bossitron(1) jarozaoz(1) worldwideweb3(1) benoit(1) agdhar(1) Puff(1) kirbylover314(1) Discord(1) dworthy(1) Aknelo(1) Downsociety(2) Kurohami(2) Ohmega(2) Jangoo(2) Boingo(2) tyranim(2) Glitch(2) Jaxly(2) mokasu(2) humptydumper(2) Xoned(2) Centony(2) smuglapse(2) GG(2) QuantumT(2) Memorystick(2) runesword03(2) RavingRabbid(2) Ajit(2) BluePriest(2) Five In One(2) Ekki(2) Flayne(2) Spiraler(2) Leo(2) inthisroom(2) Jocko(2) Xenocidius(2) CPU24/7(2) ThatOneBullet(2) MildlyFrightenedBoy(2) Scaramanga(2) ARTHANASIOS(2) OdinVanguard(2) dawn to dusk(2) xsindomanx(2) iDaire(2) montrossen(2) Basman-1453(2) foxrain4(2) Essence(3) thekillergame(3) qwandri(3) Snopel(3) lava golem(3) morningstar(3) wizelsnarf(3) ayoth(3) Doichimaru(3) Funkyvenom(3) funerallaughter(3) willng3(3) Raptor6789(3) Bhlewos(3) silux(3) siriosirio(3) Aves(3) ralouf(3) Phaser(3) Annele(3) TribalTrouble(3) Wisemage(4) dragonhuman(4) killsdazombies(4) icecoldbro(4) Zac33333(4) teffy(4) marioNweed(4) melzardust(4) Korugar(4) 918273645(4) ~Napalm(4) johannhowitzer(4) kitty45(4) ZergKing(4) RagingAlien(4) regen2k9(4) Mathematistic(4) Absol(4) freemod1espilon(4) eaglgenes101(4) $$$man(5) Bloodshadow(5) Time_lord_victorius(5) Monox D. I-Fly(5) Naesala(5) rosutosefi(5) Chapuz(5) Drake_XIV(5) Hobnob5000(6) Arondight(6) TheForbiddenOracle(6) BBs22(6) 3DSRed(6) Optimalist(7) wassd13(7) Xinef(7) guolin(7) jippy99(7) TheIdioticIdiot(7) furballdn(7) hello12(7) gocubbies1212(7) Wardead(8) hello5666(8) Dm1321(8) 0gr0(8) tempalt3(8) icybraker(9) Svenningen(9) skotadi phobos(9) asymmetry(10) Nepycros(11) jmizzle7(12) artimies7(12) ddevans96(15) NikaZaslavsky(15) Ant-n-ero(16) slovenc555(16)

Tea is good

Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg318964#msg318964
« Reply #372 on: April 24, 2011, 06:42:18 pm »
When you realized that you laugh at people for playing games for days, then you check your forum profile.

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg319318#msg319318
« Reply #373 on: April 25, 2011, 02:34:40 am »
When you think that you're  :fire because you ruin everything.
When you think that you're  :water because you're so cold.
When you think that you're  :air because you go wherever you want.
When you think that you're  :earth because you're so stubborn.
When you think that you're  :light because you make people blind.
When you think that you're  :darkness because no one likes you.
When you think that you're  :life because you're easily rotten.
When you think that you're  :death because you put people in unpleasant situation.
When you think that you're  :aether because you're mysterious.
When you think that you're  :entropy because no one understands you.
When you think that you're  :time because you want to get rid of your boringness.
When you think that you're  :gravity because you want to pull everyone to be near with you.

*Those really happen to me, I've even made a poem about it*
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Flayne

Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg319321#msg319321
« Reply #374 on: April 25, 2011, 02:39:15 am »
When people stop talking to you because you keep talking about how there are 12 elements and how awesome they are, and how theres this game that uses 12 elements of nature as a concept, how those 12 make sense to be part of nature, how those 12 are so awesome, how those 12 each have an opposite, how the universe is balanced with those 12, How everything we are are composed of those 12, how...yeah you must have gotten it by now.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg319730#msg319730
« Reply #375 on: April 25, 2011, 07:21:21 pm »
When you write on jmdt's facebook: "Less bible, more elements"
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline artimies7

• Reputation Power: 24
  • artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Effectively Super
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg319753#msg319753
« Reply #376 on: April 25, 2011, 07:45:41 pm »
You tell your banker that you wish to generate 100 money quanta.

Your car accelerates and you wonder why it isn't getting smaller. (Less hp, see.)
Donuts, Noodles, or Bacon?
Whitewalleries! | Noodles, to Victory!

Offline teffy

• Reputation Power: 20
  • teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • May the oracle be with you
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg319968#msg319968
« Reply #377 on: April 26, 2011, 12:27:50 am »
Your car accelerates and you wonder why it isn't getting smaller.
In fact, it is getting smaller... see length contradiction (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Length_contraction) and theory of relativity.
I`m teffy, here - and Ringat on Kongregate

silux

Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg321147#msg321147
« Reply #378 on: April 27, 2011, 01:49:14 pm »
Your car accelerates and you wonder why it isn't getting smaller.
In fact, it is getting smaller... see length contradiction (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Length_contraction) and theory of relativity.
When you use the active ability:Look at Physics to justify Elements mechanics.

When you have enabled the passive ability (use technical Elements speech) even when you are writing in humor!

When your pc freeze, you think about three ice-cube on a card.

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg321900#msg321900
« Reply #379 on: April 28, 2011, 03:44:31 pm »
when you create a topic so epic it goes on for over a year after you left the forums.
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg321948#msg321948
« Reply #380 on: April 28, 2011, 05:13:06 pm »
^^ Truer words were never spoken.

Also, when you see the In Development board's icon turn into a :time and get all hyperventilate-y and overexcited and you click on it only to be utterly crushed when it's just that some wanker has posted to the Polls thread again.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

silux

Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg322663#msg322663
« Reply #381 on: April 29, 2011, 03:27:25 pm »
you don't look at the newspaper horoscope
 because it won't give you some electrum and the chance to win a nymph

you start studying math
 because you want to improve your deck

you build macros for auto-slot-spinning and logging-in

And you link your macros also in humor

splejx

Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg322689#msg322689
« Reply #382 on: April 29, 2011, 03:54:45 pm »
when you wake up, dozily staring at your mobile, trying to figure out how to draw your quantum pillars on this weird machine.

this happened to a good friend... *cough*

Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg325272#msg325272
« Reply #383 on: May 02, 2011, 09:33:27 pm »
just to give you guys an idea of how many "phoenixes" I typed while being super active:

so I was on FB with my RL friends, chatting away
they started talking about phoenixes phones (didn't do the typo on purpose, I actually did type "phoenix" here instead of "phones")
so I joined in:
"wait, you got a new phoenix?"
they "looked" at me as if I am mad...
"sry, totally meant phoen..."
at this point, I figured that I have a problem...
a friend's response:
"dude, do you not know how to spell phone?"
my response to the response:
"I do know how to spell phoen, but I been typing "phoeni"... u no wat, nm..."
*facepalm*

blarg: