*Author

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg388605#msg388605
« Reply #420 on: September 03, 2011, 07:43:13 pm »
Could somebody do merges of the following groups:
 :fire :water :air :earth

:aether :time :entropy :gravity

:light :darkness :life :death

Many thanks.

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg388706#msg388706
« Reply #421 on: September 04, 2011, 12:09:19 am »

Many thanks.
It's pretty hard merging 4 elements without it being cluttered, but I gave it a shot.

Material:

Cardinal:

Spiritual:

I wasn't sure how you wanted them to look - there are a lot of possible arrangements.

Alternatively, one or two of the elements from each group can be cut out to make it look cleaner. For example:

Spiritual - Light

Cardinal - Aether

Or, they can be arranged so that each one of them has a quarter of a circle and merge in the center.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg388711#msg388711
« Reply #422 on: September 04, 2011, 12:29:58 am »
Alternatively, one or two of the elements from each group can be cut out to make it look cleaner. For example:

Spiritual - Light

Cardinal - Aether

The above two look pretty nice actually. Could you make a Material minus 1 of the elements? (I'd like it to retain the brownish glow it has from Earth +Fire though)

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg388736#msg388736
« Reply #423 on: September 04, 2011, 02:03:40 am »
Material - air:

Material - fire and air:

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg388865#msg388865
« Reply #424 on: September 04, 2011, 11:58:02 am »

Many thanks.
I'd like to give a try at this, but i cannot now (i'm at my parents' home and there is no Photoshop here!!!).
I think i'll try tomorrow!
Also, i need a new avatar, now that i reached 200+ posts!  ;D

Offline TheManuz

• TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg388893#msg388893
« Reply #425 on: September 04, 2011, 01:53:47 pm »
I did this, but i'm not sure it's how i wanted it to be.
New attempt coming soon.

Offline EvaRiaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg388975#msg388975
« Reply #426 on: September 04, 2011, 05:56:27 pm »
Hmm.

I think that would be better if you flipped earth upside down.

Offline TheManuz

Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg389412#msg389412
« Reply #427 on: September 05, 2011, 06:37:53 pm »
A more cleaned up version!

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg389766#msg389766
« Reply #428 on: September 06, 2011, 01:23:06 pm »
No offense to Xenocidius, but that style looks pretty good and probably fits my Pseudoquanta ideas better.

Could you do merges for the other groups too?

Offline TheManuz

Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg389782#msg389782
« Reply #429 on: September 06, 2011, 01:46:11 pm »
No offense to Xenocidius, but that style looks pretty good and probably fits my Pseudoquanta ideas better.

Could you do merges for the other groups too?
Yes, i will do them, i like to do marks!

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Fear the Darkness ...
Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg390118#msg390118
« Reply #430 on: September 07, 2011, 03:07:52 am »
Yes, I suggested that too.

Or, they can be arranged so that each one of them has a quarter of a circle and merge in the center.
It definitely looks pretty awesome.

Offline TheManuz

Re: Mark Merging! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22496.msg390677#msg390677
« Reply #431 on: September 08, 2011, 02:17:01 pm »
Here they are! I made the Cardinal and Spiritual mark!
I resubmitting the Material mark too, even if it's the same, just to have them all together.
I'm also thinking in using the Spirtual mark as avatar!!!  ;D

anything
blarg: