Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - hell_maker_2943 (42)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Crucible Archive / Re: Last Stand | Last Hope
« on: May 02, 2011, 09:27:31 am »
Lol, you have the upped art for both unnupgraded and upgraded.

Also, this card will be nearly useless. It's gonna take out all your defenses, and not save you much healing.

It's not a bad idea, but would be used very rarely.

PS: This will be my last ever post on these forums, bye people.

Introduce Yourself / Re: Hello there
« on: April 26, 2011, 09:13:33 am »
Awe... Those cats are so cute!

Anyway, welcome to the forums. There are lots of resources you might like to look around at. Have a nice time, and welcome to the Elements Community!

Buff This Card! / Re: Firefly Queen | Elite Queen
« on: April 24, 2011, 06:01:14 pm »
Steam machine 0|15 cost 5 :water+2 :fire
and grow 4 damage per turn
counters:
(14)rewind,eternity, grav pull,antimatter, twin universe(opponent),mutate,freeze,basilisk blood,phase shield,wing,gravity shield,iridium warden,mind flayer,liquid shadow
Firefly queen UPPED 3|7 cost 7 :air+2 :life
and spawn 4|2 firefly+1fire
counters:
(18)firewall, thorn shield, skull shield, plague,rain of fire,titanium shield, tower shield,retrovirus,otyugh,maxwell demon,phase shield,pandemonium, mind flayer,hope,owl's eye,unstable gas,pharaoh,liquid shadow
To sum up firefly queen cost more and has more counters.
She should cost at least 2 :air less!
To be fair, I think the steam machine counters are more effective.
And you're not accounting for FFQ's synergies, which are most of its appeal. Of course, A cost reduction IS needed. -1, perhaps, or -2 with an hp reduction... prone to CC but fast to get out and spam fireflies.
Do remember, you two, that Steam Machine loses 1 attack every turn.

So:

After 4 Turns:

Steam Machine = 13 attack.

FFQ (Upped) = 4x 4|2 creatures + 3 attack from itself = 19 damage and 10 fire quanta.

FFQ easily wins.

PvP League / Re: Elements PvP League - Rules
« on: April 18, 2011, 06:31:27 am »
What if our forum name and in-game-name are different?

Also, let me give an example of something I don't understand:

A
B
C

Yes, there are 3 players. A, B, C.

A plays against B.

When the match has finished, can A then fight C straight away?

Darkness / Re: Completely Unupgraded Darkness 'Rush'
« on: April 17, 2011, 07:15:37 am »
I would prefer 6 devourers over 6 pillars as it helps slow them down, but looks fine otherwise.
I use pillars because the less cards the opponent has in their hand, the more HP they lose and the worse their hand becomes with nightmare. And the more quantam the opponent has each turn, the more cards they use, and the worse their hands become.

Darkness / Completely Unupgraded Darkness 'Rush'
« on: April 16, 2011, 09:38:50 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5ul 5ul 5ul 5ul 5ul 5ul 5uo 5uo 5up 5up 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 8pt

Rather effective against AI3, even against the darkness ones. Just play all pillars, and use nightmare on the black dragons to fill opponents hand with cards they can't use (unless they are darkness), and gain HP while the opponent loses HP! In my oppinion, this is a good AI3 farmer.

It's not the fastest, but it's not too bad...

STATS (After 50 Games)

AI3

TTW:10

Wins:  2/50
Losses:  /50
EMs:  /50

MORE COMING SOON

Pokemon1248(Me) 1-0 tttt, replaced by DemonoftheFall

Only won because DemonoftheFall used Parralel Universe, I would have easily lost otherwise.

EDIT: Don't have proof but Dotf admitted it.

Shard of Divinity? It buffs the user's HP, but because it affects the user, not a creature, it might not count as a buff card.

Aether / Re: The Essential Halfblood Farmer
« on: April 15, 2011, 03:15:17 pm »
I'm not 100% sure this would be better, but I think this would be an improvement:

-1 Immortal
+1 Phase Recluse (Yes, upped I know)
+1 Fractal.

Basically fractal the recluse, for fast, cheap damage. Might slightly improve the deck, not sure though.

Please lock this topic. The question has been answered now.

Booster Draft / Re: RULES
« on: April 11, 2011, 08:27:54 am »
Wow, a really good idea Scaredgirl. Not too confusing, and brilliant for newbies (sort of like me in a way, I suppose).

Life / Re: Forest Scorpion | Scorpion
« on: April 11, 2011, 08:19:02 am »
This card is rather nice as a deck filler. The poison can be really helpful sometimes.

And yay, 30th post, making me a Jr. member, I think!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
blarg: hell_maker_2943