*Author

Active members:
SpikeSpiegel(1) Thalas(1) omegareaper7(1) Kuroaitou(1) jmizzle7(1) Lovers(1) BloodlinE(1) Zaealix(1) Jen-i(1) 1world24(1) Onizuka(1) the dictator(1) LifeLockable(1) TheonlyrealBeef(1) XYTWO(1) avantasia666(1) Tea is good(1) Baily18(1) DrOctaganapus2(1) mrbarbarian(1) PepsysSoul(1) pie(1) EmeraldTiger(1) Jenkar(1) Taffer(1) siriosirio(1) Zblader(1) zumba(1) morningstar(1) Jeep7up(1) teffy(1) TheManuz(1) Skullgasm(1) Acsabi44(1) NDeathy(1) bripod(1) Malebolgia(1) zombie0(1) Contrary(1) macgawel(1) Bonestorm(1) Jasoya(1) Demagog(1) valuka(1) cccombobreaker(1) sharkweekk(1) nco(1) cosine23(1) plastiqe(1) xdude(1) Gorthos(1) pisul(1) Gemini(1) LD_Raine(1) bobknows(1) sieglsiegl(1) Shantu(1) jawdirk(1) Absol(1) Cunning_Wish(1) THEACCUSO(1) Eddygp(1) Meruan4Nemesis(1) Encephalon Decay(2) 10 men(2) Isei(2) tyranim(2) Picheleiro(2) frlaa(2) Snopel(2) bogtro(2) coinich(2) Aves(2) moomoose(2) poperekov(2) FallenSoul(2) Cheesy111(2) Asterix3(2) The_Mormegil(3) PlayerOa(3) Jaymanfu(3) Zeru(3) suxerz(3) LongDono(3) MatrimKK(3) TStar(3) ScaredGuy(3) loadquo(3) Dogg(3) willng3(3) violenceisanart(3) YoungSot(4) jmdt(4) dracomageat(4) rowcla(4) GG(4) furballdn(4) onnig(4) Rember(4) Nepycros(5) DarknessDemon(5) ddevans96(6) Sevs(6) Pineapple(6) Marvaddin(6) Avenger(6) PuppyChow(6) bored_ninja777(6) calindu(7) ralouf(7) Elite Arbiter(7) Jangoo(7) Brontos(7) dragonsdemesne(8) Hodari(9) RRQJ(9) Xenocidius(10) rosutosefi(10) Chapuz(10) Essence(12) darkrobe(12) Atico(15) BluePriest(27) OldTrees(40)

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg375990#msg375990
« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2011, 08:43:42 pm »
Before everyone gets up in arms over this thing, I'd like to bring up two important facts.
1, This is a rare card, Just like Nymph or the Weapon cards of the elements before it, it will be rare to see someone lucky enough to obtain it.
2, There will be a shard for ALL the elements, and one of those may counter this one perfectly, or be powerful in it's own way.
The rarity of weapon cards is questionable. I got 6 of each weapons upgraded. Also the current shards. Nymphs are slightly different. But even then, rarity shouldn't be a major balancing factor.
There is already a perfect counter against this shard: explosion.

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg375991#msg375991
« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2011, 08:46:29 pm »
^ Also a bad thing.

This is a direct counter to immorushes and speedbows? If this is the goal of this card, it fails miserably.

1st, if you are going to use it in your first turns (lets suppose, 3rd turn), you are also probably not dealing real damage to your opponent. All your quanta is drained (except Death), so you will also not be playing anything, while the opponent will be growing his creatures. You get no advantage.

2nd, immorushes and speedbows can easily pack a couple of explosions. Sorry, you lost.

It is free card for mono :death. But you are right about explosion :) Anyone playing this while not in 1-2 turns away from death is silly.

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg376016#msg376016
« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2011, 09:30:19 pm »
Nevertheless, I'm fairly sure there's no possible way in PvP to lose/win on the first turn.
Mutation, both players use QTs and pandemonium for lots of TUs for low cost.

Snopel

Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg376240#msg376240
« Reply #147 on: August 06, 2011, 08:13:42 am »
While it IS a good idea to have 12 shards (MORE RARES TO GET =D) I have my doubts about changing the current shards.
Shard of Gratitude is one of the most used shards because it costs 3 of anything! And that's what's so good about it!
Shard of Readiness is one of my favourite cards because, like above, it costs 3 of any element. Making it time, well let's just say it completely bombs my deck.
Overall, if these three shards are put into elements, a lot of decks will be ruined. More than you think.

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg376255#msg376255
« Reply #148 on: August 06, 2011, 08:40:27 am »
While it IS a good idea to have 12 shards (MORE RARES TO GET =D) I have my doubts about changing the current shards.
Shard of Gratitude is one of the most used shards because it costs 3 of anything! And that's what's so good about it!
Shard of Readiness is one of my favourite cards because, like above, it costs 3 of any element. Making it time, well let's just say it completely bombs my deck.
Overall, if these three shards are put into elements, a lot of decks will be ruined. More than you think.
Do you read the OP?
Shards are *not* going to be element specific (which is the reason 30% of what's in shard competition is completely stupid). Its cost is gonna stay the same. However, its ABILITY will be changed to be better for one element.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Snopel

Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg376323#msg376323
« Reply #149 on: August 06, 2011, 12:39:26 pm »
Do you read the OP?
Shards are *not* going to be element specific (which is the reason 30% of what's in shard competition is completely stupid). Its cost is gonna stay the same. However, its ABILITY will be changed to be better for one element.
Oh. Whoops must have misread it. o_o Nevermind then.

Offline Taffer

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Taffer is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg379832#msg379832
« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2011, 12:00:14 pm »
  • All 12 shards will be usable unupped, but the upped versions will be easier/better to use
Wow, it seems that my old dream (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,22607.0.html) comes true in a better way than I dreamed.  :D

Offline siriosirio

• Reputation Power: 13
  • siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • tonight
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg380489#msg380489
« Reply #151 on: August 15, 2011, 01:50:59 pm »
sorry 1 question
in normal spin will the new shard's replaced with relic?

Offline RRQJ

• Reputation Power: 6
  • RRQJ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg380524#msg380524
« Reply #152 on: August 15, 2011, 04:05:19 pm »
Nope.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg380527#msg380527
« Reply #153 on: August 15, 2011, 04:08:33 pm »
Shard of Sacrifice + nova + protect artifact

=

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline bogtro

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg380528#msg380528
« Reply #154 on: August 15, 2011, 04:09:02 pm »
What will happen to the shards already in player's possessions?
Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Shard of Sacrifice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28840.msg380532#msg380532
« Reply #155 on: August 15, 2011, 04:16:34 pm »
What will happen to the shards already in player's possessions?
Probably you will keep them.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

anything
blarg: