*Author

Active members:
Dragoon1140(1) Kamietsu(1) QuantumT(1) EvaRia(1) Dragoon(1) KimQ(1) LadyViator2(1) morningstar(1) likelinker(1) omegareaper7(1) DrOctaganapus2(1) shwiggles(1) KingOfArmagio(1) Malignant(1) GreenThumb(1) Jappert(1) afxtal(1) Yoshi29pi(1) whitevo(1) Nepycros(1) etphonehome(1) zero2212(1) keisei(1) presonlam(1) Sh00pdaWoop(1) Arceus567(1) Haltar Dhrim(1) Sinec(1) Tille123465789(1) Holokausti(1) frlaa(1) hawknose33(1) FlarePod(1) Time_lord_victorius(1) makapse(1) minordeity1(1) Aygor(1) pedzacyzolw(1) RagidyRock(1) Dandy(1) corky(1) Mammalman(1) waterzx(1) MistressAbyss(1) ~Napalm(1) TheFallenHero94(1) GeniugG(1) gnomikomori(1) YoungSot(1) puri1(1) Kakugane(1) vivimancer(1) MonsterOfTheYear(1) iglidich(1) Troh(1) changeme3(1) GreeN321(1) drolly(1) teffy(1) Fosius(1) psyker63(1) jesusw00t(1) atom9(1) jocloud31(1) Gocubbies1212(1) jonathanzex(1) sunyata(1) adal1234(1) THEACCUSO(1) keng2(1) Haydun(1) Asterix3(1) Gambb(1) Krikk(1) nico280(1) treebeard xiii(1) justaburd(1) Draniei(1) Jen-i(1) Cerryl(1) Demonite(1) zasdd(1) sixers(1) hoodedthefox(1) MegroN(1) riva(1) jhincherick(1) Yeelp(1) cristelle(1) hippoboy247(1) Luminouskun(1) CGP(1) colleenchanw(1) PWOProtego(1) 10 men(1) Thymidine(1) Torriku(1) jarozaoz(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) Peknanjo(1) tiparas(1) theycallmederp(1) EMZheath(1) hickit(1) DeathKnyte(1) Brusterix(1) Physsion(1) jetstream13(1) Discord(1) Cardplayer(1) AD TienzuStorm(1) Onslaught(1) ProBacon(1) Basman-1453(1) Afdarenty(1) chrispybacon84(1) Espithel(1) Silver Emerald(1) andretimpa(1) fabian771(1) asdw152(1) InsignificantWeeaboo(1) kaempfer13(1) Metoropolice(2) RootRanger(2) kitty45(2) ztormtrooper(2) growl(2) ZergKing(2) Marvaddin(2) aPiiNKFiSH(2) Terroking(2) Bonestorm(2) xathil(2) Nemo(2) NikaZaslavsky(2) Amphetryon(2) IceySammy(2) SinisterSaint(2) GaDv.Shining(2) alexmf2(2) automeris(2) BluePriest(2) Iyashii(2) Wizardcat(2) tyranim(2) Blues(2) jackofalltrades(2) asiantraceur(2) Homergande(2) supertoxicwaste(2) Schlonz(2) Nannu(2) yumdubaby(2) Malebolgia(2) rosutosefi(2) Ilias22(2) jumpingbeans(2) ernesto91(2) Vernonro(2) Rainchild(2) fran91(2) Regyptic(2) mecavtp(2) MaTianLong(2) kcinsti(2) Solento(2) supermarth64(2) moehrpi(2) trepar11(2) OdinVanguard(2) DigitalPixel(2) S2xaT5No(2) aerinon(2) Paddoo(2) UnholyAir(2) MeXoTiK(2) Rogue5985(2) WexMajor(2) ohannesburger(2) Antibiotics(2) drulles(2) Delerium(2) CrimsonTree(2) shocker14(2) pest.(2) the dictator(2) LonelyBarstool(2) Nautalis.(2) Varunani(2) Tantoney(2) ThatGuy_21(2) Captain Scibra(2) agdhar(2) davidfranses(2) Linkcat(2) MeowMeowCat(2) godofdeath500(2) Lastmerlin(2) 1011686(2) ratcharmer(2) Leebill98(2) A_JEDI(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) Ryousen(2) glennfoo(3) icecoldbro(3) Rastafla(3) itsnick(3) Djhopper :)(3) Darkslay(3) hello12(3) Brontos(3) ralouf(3) regen2k9(3) atm2995(3) UTAlan(3) Wolfunit(3) hell7fire1(3) Heavenscall(3) Luminous(3) @sshole1371(3) Alorx(3) SnoWeb(3) MisterWax(3) Joe21(3) bomber(3) Dewberry(3) fruglemonkey(3) Theboss1248(3) Blacksmith(3) djdj24(3) theelkspeaks(3) worldwideweb3(3) Ghaladh(3) DrBla(3) cender666(3) igor135(3) Manuel(3) MasterWalks(3) Onizuka(4) zupermannd(4) Delauney(4) qwandri(4) Chromatophore(4) Zerker(4) Jocko(4) artimies7(4) bmd(4) KeeperofDreams(4) Guldfisk(4) Einstein Skw(4) Helston(4) Rainbowninja(4) The Amphigory(4) Vangelios(4) Arwulf(4) Odii Odsen(4) Aphrael(4) VanWinkle(4) iloveashley3(4) AyneSlaugh(4) xsindomanx(4) richboom(4) dark ripper(4) ademut(4) killybob(5) DarknessDemon(5) semibalanus(5) qwerter(5) mathman101(5) Foraker(5) blarp(5) Dopha(5) timetock(5) Terran 3(5) iDaire(5) benoit(5) spiritkirinblade(6) Essence(6) bripod(6) calindu(6) glopso(6) Acsabi44(6) burpcow(6) blahs15(6) Psychoa(6) Keeps(6) serprex(6) Aknelo(6) jonathancrazyj(6) PlayerOa(7) mortisgrey(7) pupi4(7) Chapuz(7) EmeraldDagger(7) Camoninja(8) Rember(8) mesaprotector(8) Levy(8) Silver(8) Cheesy111(8) NaTuraL(8) euclid47(8) bobknows(8) Silux(8) Chuck__Boris(8) Coolkid1(8) Glitch(9) Contrary(9) Vineroz(9) whatifidogetcaught?(9) xyan(9) grimdragon64(9) deathreign3(9) montrossen(9) UnderneathTheLens(10) AP579(10) mrezman(10) freeyourmind(10) SpikeSpiegel(10) dragtom(10) Wyand(10) Aves(11) Jangoo(11) MystiK_(11) traceurling(11) kirbylover314(11) suxerz(12) Wizy(12) rob77dp(12) bossitron(12) deidmann(13) Opsinis(13) Tsmuji(13) flyingcat(13) Guizonde(14) thispersonisagenius(14) iancudorinmarian(14) Narukta(14) Zawadx(14) AvadaKedavvra(15) seulintse(15) siriosirio(16) TheManuz(16) Fippe94(16) Treldon(16) allembrande jackson(16) ddevans96(17) Gandora(18) Xenocidius(19) Monox D. I-Fly(19) russianspy1234(20) eljoemo(21) Marsu(22) Dm1321(22) AyneSPoV(22) Annele(23) AD Storm Bolt(24) eaglgenes101(25) Drake_XIV(27) yee(28) neuroleptics(28) antiaverage(28) Poker Alho(29) TribalTrouble(30) Frozengaia(31) Leodip(32) choongmyoung(34) Ginyu(34) Tirear(37) CrockettRocket(38) kimham8a(39) Pella(39) ColorlessGreen(39) dawn to dusk(41) BeefSupreme(46) CuCN(50) Submachine(51) Absol(55) Jenkar(60) pikachufan2164(70) dragonsdemesne(75) Rutarete(86) willng3(90) furballdn(92) Higurashi(203)

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg411041#msg411041
« Reply #264 on: October 16, 2011, 04:20:33 pm »
How many times must I type my name before I own the internet?
Until they call you a man.

Offline artimies7

• Reputation Power: 24
  • artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Effectively Super
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg411042#msg411042
« Reply #265 on: October 16, 2011, 04:24:37 pm »
Until they call you a man.
See: All my other forums. Could a mere boy juggle all of that?
Donuts, Noodles, or Bacon?
Whitewalleries! | Noodles, to Victory!

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg411045#msg411045
« Reply #266 on: October 16, 2011, 04:41:34 pm »
1 Googleplex.

I'm clever.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg411049#msg411049
« Reply #267 on: October 16, 2011, 04:57:45 pm »
How do I make it so that whenever I get a PM it doesn't send me notification by e-mail?

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg411051#msg411051
« Reply #268 on: October 16, 2011, 05:04:52 pm »
Profile -> Modify Profile -> Personal Messaging -> Notify by email every time you receive a personal message
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline artimies7

• Reputation Power: 24
  • artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Effectively Super
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg411598#msg411598
« Reply #269 on: October 17, 2011, 07:56:29 pm »
1 Googleplex.

I'm clever.
I thought I already got that. Any other ideas?
Donuts, Noodles, or Bacon?
Whitewalleries! | Noodles, to Victory!

Offline Camoninja

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Camoninja is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • failed quitter
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg411607#msg411607
« Reply #270 on: October 17, 2011, 08:20:06 pm »
1 Googleplex.

I'm clever.
Have you ever read If by Rudyard Kipling? Maybe it's not about the number of times you post your name. I think also the internet counts as something in the earth, referring to the second to last line. I mean come on, is there internet outside the earth?

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg411623#msg411623
« Reply #271 on: October 17, 2011, 08:52:34 pm »
1 Googleplex.

I'm clever.
Have you ever read If by Rudyard Kipling? Maybe it's not about the number of times you post your name. I think also the internet counts as something in the earth, referring to the second to last line. I mean come on, is there internet outside the earth?
Perhaps not in terms of online computing, but if you call galaxy A a net and galaxy B a different net, then what's in between is the internet!  :P
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline glopso

• Reputation Power: 2
  • glopso is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Anarcho-Commie Fascist
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg411708#msg411708
« Reply #272 on: October 18, 2011, 12:28:44 am »
I could tell you that the phrase "a suffusion of yellow" is, in fact, the number of stars in the in the universe, and that the amount of starage in the universe is a suffusion of yellow. But that wouldn't have any implications since I defined everything myself.

Brontos

Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg412686#msg412686
« Reply #273 on: October 19, 2011, 10:21:32 pm »
Hey.

I just won 1990 electrums against a random platinium guy.
Why the hell is that? Not that I'm unhappy about it... but I'd love to understand it in order to make it happen again.
And I hope it was not a bug, if it is, a moderator can have the electrums back.  8)

- he had a very good ratio (like 80/3) with a pestal deck.
- no EM (damn... should have worked on this EM a little harder)

Thanks in advance.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg412691#msg412691
« Reply #274 on: October 19, 2011, 10:24:08 pm »
Hey.

I just won 1990 electrums against a random platinium guy.
Why the hell is that? Not that I'm unhappy about it... but I'd love to understand it in order to make it happen again.
And I hope it was not a bug, if it is, a moderator can have the electrums back.  8)

- he had a very good ratio (like 80/3) with a pestal deck.
- no EM (damn... should have worked on this EM a little harder)

Thanks in advance.
When you win against an arena deck in the top 10, your reward is dramatically increased.

Brontos

Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg412695#msg412695
« Reply #275 on: October 19, 2011, 10:26:56 pm »
Thx Furball. :]
Is this a viable strat to hunt them down?

anything
blarg: