*Author

Offline Rubik87Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Rubik87 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Chaos Factory (FG grinder, v1.261) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20107.msg255071#msg255071
« on: January 23, 2011, 11:10:45 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rn 6ts 6ts 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u4 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t8 7te 7te 7te 7te 7um 8pj

Don't laugh, it works.

Now that i said the most important thing let's talk a bit about it.

The basic strategy is simple: cast all the chaos powers you have on the biggest enemy creature (wait for a big one if necessary, or wait for one to grow enough), then antimatter and liquid shadow it.

Matchups summary (keep in mind this is just a quick summary, some FGs in the same category may be be very different, while the worst of one category may be very close to the best of the next category)

Impossibles (just skip those):
Divine Glory
Decay
Ferox (you cannot beat the feral bonds)
Fire Queen
Osiris (evil trebuchet)
Dream Catcher (all small creatures, discord, BE on negative attack creatures, and nymph, almost impossible)
Elidnis (almost impossible)

Hard:
Scorpio
Eternal Phoenix
Hermes
(these 3 sometimes are just too fast)
Dark Matter (this is a tricky one, experience helps)

Medium:
Chaos Lord
Destiny
Graviton
Gemini
Morte
Paradox
Rainbow

Easy:
Incarnate (he has vampires, you don't need to use liquid shadow)
Miracle
Neptune
Oblitterator
Octane
Seism
(keep in mind that you arent guaranteed to win just because they are easy)

Q&A

How do you deal with miracles? If you have no creatures and no weapons the AI will cast miracle only if he is below 25 HP (or around that, but i think 25 is quite accurate)so, after using the 1st liquid shadow save the others in your hand and cast them when you kill (or count the damage you will do so that the FG will not spend 1 round with less than 25 HP).

Some false gods can get rid of their negative attack vampire creatures, now what? That's a problem, let's look it case by case. Osiris has trebuchets and it is impossible. Chaos lord and destiny have fallen elf and will morph those negative attack vampires, nonetheless they are beatable. Target the fallen elf with your improved mutation or a liquid shadow if necessary. Also try to give them another target if you need to buy 1 turn(casting antimatter on a ray of light for example), I don't know exactly how the AI will choose the target in this case, but sometimes this move pays off. Against these 2 FGs sometimes you are gonna win, sometimes you are gonna lose.

Why are there 5 amethist pendoli and 2 towers? Because vs seism you want to play them one by one, and AI will prefer targeting the pendolum over the tower, so you are ready to cast another. The same idea does not apply to black quanta for balancing reasons.

Is the Dusk really necessary? I think it is, I tried without and it seemed much worse, especially against paradox and miracle, but not only.

Thoughts and suggestions are always welcome. :)

ps: trust me, this deck works, games are pretty fast and you get a decent percentage of masteries. A good alternative to CCYB and RoL/Hope imo.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 06:24:41 am by willng3 »

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Chaos Factory (FG grinder, v1.261) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20107.msg255256#msg255256
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 04:37:28 pm »
The SoG and mutation seems a bit out of place. Maybe another LS, tower, Dusk Mantle or something would be more effective.

The unupped version of this is rather famous, but this one is alot more potent due to the Chaos Powers, which can pull off some very lethal stats.

Re: Chaos Factory (FG grinder, v1.261) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20107.msg255673#msg255673
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 11:54:13 pm »
at first sight:
"wtf"
after looking and thinking
"pretty nice"
after looking some more
"mutation and SoG are pretty useless"

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Chaos Factory (FG grinder, v1.261) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20107.msg255681#msg255681
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 12:12:02 am »
See, this deck would be amazing I would imagine assuming that your cards work right.  But knowing my luck with RNG I would go up against someone like Hermes and mutate a Fire Spectre into a 16/6 Immaterial Crimson Dragon (yes my luck with Mutations is just THAT horrible).  Not really sure what else I would add though.  Maybe additional Towers/Pends.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Cancerplus

Re: Chaos Factory (FG grinder, v1.261) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20107.msg255853#msg255853
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 03:35:09 am »
Take out that shard and mutation add in 2 dusk mantles.

Offline Rubik87Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Rubik87 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Chaos Factory (FG grinder, v1.261) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20107.msg256892#msg256892
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 09:54:50 am »
Thanks for replies.

About SoG, I have to admit it is out of place, I just wasn't sure what to put at that time, and since then the deck worked pretty well I didn't wanna change for a while.

But I have to spend a few words in defence of improved mutation, even though there may really be better options. The idea of IM is to turn a small creature with a pesky ability into maybe a big attack creature to antimatter. Specifically, it is essential against Chaos Lord and Destiny because you cannot let them use umproved mutation on the antimattered creatures (also destiny might get a purple nymph out of an egg). Egainst Dark Matter you may need something to deal with an early gravity nymph, or you may later have to get rid of a blessed oty (because it eats the negative attack vampires). It may help against Scorpio if he plays only phisalias or puffer fish early. If Ethernal Phoenix doesn't play a dragon early on you have a chance to turn a phoenix into a big enough creature. Against Miracle it is not crucial but it is handy to get rid of the firefly queen ability. In general you might use it as an emergency try to lower a creature's attack.

Please keep the feedback going, and feel free to post your own version and or stats, if you actually try this deck.

Krahhl

Re: Chaos Factory (FG grinder, v1.261) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20107.msg257446#msg257446
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 01:59:25 am »
Mutation isn't really necessary for removing pesky skills, as liquid shadow does that anyway. For turning small creatures into big ones as an alternative to chaos power, well, it seems a bit unreliable. I'm not sure what else you'd put though, maybe a discord?

TheNemesis

Re: Chaos Factory (FG grinder, v1.261) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20107.msg258252#msg258252
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 08:16:41 am »
How would you stop Chaos Lord from mutating his antimattered vampire?
I don't get how IM does it

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Chaos Factory (FG grinder, v1.261) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20107.msg258259#msg258259
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 08:33:45 am »
First of all, very nice deck. I use a version of this deck vs Hermes (when predicted by the oracle.
Also I don't think Elidnis is impossible? You have to time it right but the forest spirits make for a good target right? Or is it the combination of healing and immaterial creatures that makes it impossible?

Either way I like the deck but all FG's it works well against are FG's I have no problem with. So for now I'll only use a similar version versus Hermes  ;)

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Chaos Factory (FG grinder, v1.261) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20107.msg258264#msg258264
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2011, 08:49:11 am »
if you mutate his druids, he can't just spam improve on antimattered creatures.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Lecusto

Re: Chaos Factory (FG grinder, v1.261) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20107.msg258375#msg258375
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2011, 03:35:40 pm »
Very interesting deck, I just beated Rainbow quite easily with it. I suggest you replace this lonely shard for a steal which can be usefull to steal some weapon or shield.

wavedash

Re: Chaos Factory (FG grinder, v1.261) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20107.msg258405#msg258405
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2011, 04:37:25 pm »
if you mutate his druids, he can't just spam improve on antimattered creatures.
If you Mutate his Druids, how do you Mutate anything else?

anything
blarg: Rubik87