*Author

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Oracle : Incarnate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9601.msg113702#msg113702
« on: July 13, 2010, 07:12:06 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7tb 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 80i 80i 8pu

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 8pt
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 06:10:52 pm by majofa »

kobisjeruk

Re: Oracle : Incarnate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9601.msg116674#msg116674
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 08:23:22 am »
best deck: RoL/Hope

no upped/rares:

6 deflags
6 firebolt
6 heal
2 firebuckler
2 RoF
13 fire pillar

mark of life

deflag all eclipse and save firebolts to the dome for when you have >116 fire quanta. that should do it

Arondight

Re: Oracle : Incarnate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9601.msg116701#msg116701
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 10:05:09 am »
Try this out:

Code: [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vd 4vd 4vd 4vd 4vd 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vo 4vo 4vo 5f5 5f5 5f5 5l9 5l9 5l9

I won two out of two times. The hardest part was finding the FG in the trainer.

Note: If you already have the upper hand and need another creature to use Butterfly Effect on, you can use Antimatter on one of your Demons and cast Butterfly Effect on it. Elite Skeleton Swarming is not fun.

kobisjeruk

Re: Oracle : Incarnate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9601.msg116715#msg116715
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 11:26:52 am »
^even better!
though i'd prefer something else instead of photons (lycans?) to avoid 0 pillars hand

Arondight

Re: Oracle : Incarnate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9601.msg116719#msg116719
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 11:37:10 am »
It's up to you, I considered it, but I just didn't want to use Entropy quanta for anything else, since I couldn't use towers.

kobisjeruk

Re: Oracle : Incarnate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9601.msg117342#msg117342
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 09:03:16 am »
obviously hes just trolling instead of trying to help. just ignore his post

Arondight

Re: Oracle : Incarnate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9601.msg117360#msg117360
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 09:52:51 am »
Yeah, I knew. It didn't hurt to explain more about the deck, though. Just in case others wanted to try it. ;)

kobisjeruk

Re: Oracle : Incarnate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9601.msg117437#msg117437
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 02:45:15 pm »
yeah, nothing wrong with that but i figured newbies at least know that hes just posting garbage. but one or two kids might be attracted to all that shiny colorful stuff. i dont know if its in the rules here but posting false information should be penalized

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Incarnate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9601.msg117477#msg117477
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 03:46:50 pm »
yeah, nothing wrong with that but i figured newbies at least know that hes just posting garbage. but one or two kids might be attracted to all that shiny colorful stuff. i dont know if its in the rules here but posting false information should be penalized
Okay, don't just assume someone's a troll because someone says their deck doesn't work. For all you know, that deck does work, and the other person just had bad luck. You can't just call someone a troll for no apparent reason. Especially when that person has been on these forums long enough to know not to troll.

That said, if you can get a fire shield out early, the deck can work.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

kobisjeruk

Re: Oracle : Incarnate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9601.msg117730#msg117730
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 09:58:55 pm »
Arondight knew exactly what i'm talking about. you're probably one of a select few who misunderstand my posts EVEN when i specifically refer to godsofwhatev when posting ('hes' being a major clue here)
this is exactly what a troll wanted out of their work so congrats and thank you for dragging me into this

suggestion? take a look at the deck in that suggestive post you're talking about
now do it again because apparently once is not enough for you to see the flaw in it as a suggestion to beat Incarnate

6 Enchant Artifact - tell me how does this help vs Incarnate?
5 Quintessence - and this is for? rustlers? brimstone eaters? RoLs? so you're gonna kill Incarnate with 5 quinted 1 atk critters?
6 RoLs - to kill or generate :light to draw from sundials?

seriously just stop trying to defend godswhatever because you're only digging deeper by doing so

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Incarnate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9601.msg117737#msg117737
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 10:24:55 pm »
Arondight knew exactly what i'm talking about. you're probably one of a select few who misunderstand my posts EVEN when i specifically refer to godsofwhatev when posting ('hes' being a major clue here)
this is exactly what a troll wanted out of their work so congrats and thank you for dragging me into this

suggestion? take a look at the deck in that suggestive post you're talking about
now do it again because apparently once is not enough for you to see the flaw in it as a suggestion to beat Incarnate

6 Enchant Artifact - tell me how does this help vs Incarnate?
5 Quintessence - and this is for? rustlers? brimstone eaters? RoLs? so you're gonna kill Incarnate with 5 quinted 1 atk critters?
6 RoLs - to kill or generate :light to draw from sundials?

seriously just stop trying to defend godswhatever because you're only digging deeper by doing so
Wow...you're the one who blatantly insulted someone to start this, and now you're contradicting yourself.

As for how the cards help:
Protect artifact for sundials, though it isn't really needed.
Quints for brimstone eaters and rustlers, becasue they're your only source of :fire and :life quanta.
Rays to generate light for rustlers to use.

Is that enough for you?
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

smuglapse

Re: Oracle : Incarnate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9601.msg117746#msg117746
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 10:44:41 pm »
As for how the cards help:
Protect artifact for sundials, though it isn't really needed.
Quints for brimstone eaters and rustlers, becasue they're your only source of :fire and :life quanta.
Rays to generate light for rustlers to use.

Is that enough for you?
No, it is not enough.  I'm not trying to heat up the argument, but many come to these FG deck boards to find out what to use when they get the clue from the Oracle.  godofdeath500 criticized a deck that looks like it actually might have a chance, and then posted a BOGUS deck.

Why is it bogus?
This is against Incarnate, which has NO permanent control.  6 Enchant Artifacts are completely useless.
There is no shield in the deck.  6 Sundials is not going to work against this FG.
The mark is Entropy.  There is nothing in the deck that uses  :entropy.
12 little creatures might work.  But they don't attack while the sundials are up.  And 5 Quints?  So, the other 7 creatures are for Incarnate to build more bone walls and skeletons?

This is either a joke, or the poster wasn't paying attention when they put it together.

godofdeath500 should remove the deck.

blarg: