Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Toge111 (128)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
Seism / Re: Oracle : Seism
« on: March 25, 2012, 03:25:42 pm »
No Rare Cards (also works unupgraded)
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
77i 77i 77i 77i 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80a 80a 80a 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80f 80f 80f 80f 80f 8pm
- I've never won a game with this deck. It's too slow to play against Seism's quick damage.

General Discussion / Re: When should I stop farming AI3? v1.29
« on: February 27, 2012, 04:45:17 pm »
I think you are referring to this topic: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10563.0 (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10563.0)

Its 1.7k in 69 minutes according to one poster who did 50 games, not 2k an hour. First, this is a compleatly upped deck. Liquid antimatter is unupped. And also, LA has a fgei of 3k, which is 2 times the gains of the speed EM deck. Zaen himself won 6 games in 1 hour, which should lead to an expected amount of 3 upped cards, but he got bad luck and only won 2.
- This study has 200 games per deck and top decks gain over 2000 electrum/hour.
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21923.0

« on: February 27, 2012, 03:50:41 pm »
You're forgetting you're getting cards.
- I know, but cards are worth about 1150, games take a long time and not every win is accompanied with card. Do you think the rewards would match that 2000 electrum/hour you get from farming AI3 with speed EM deck?

« on: February 27, 2012, 02:54:22 pm »
+ 1 for liquid antimatter. I don't know how you were using it, but it is much more effective than regular ai3 for cash, at least when I used it. With a normalized win rate of 20% for FG's, you shouldn't have too much problem. I suggest you give it another try, but this time red the thread carefully and learn the strategies, which gods to skip etc. Sometimes you need to skip 8 gods before you reach a playable one. I don't recommend you to farm ai4 - the rewards are too low for the time it takes to kill them.
- That's what I find strange. With 20% win rate, your expected income is  0.8*(-30)+0.2*(60/2) = -18 electrum per game. That's negative.

Issue Archive / Arena is lagging
« on: February 26, 2012, 03:03:29 am »
See this indefinitely and the situation won't change. I was going to make arena deck and I really can't be arsed to put those cards there every time this game decides to hang.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5if 6qq 6qq 6u1 6u1 71a 71a 74a 74a 74a 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 7ae 7ae 7dm 7dm 7n0 7n0 7t7 80a 80a 8pm

Bronze Farmer.
I lost 1 match in 100-200. Try it.
- Works way better than looks. You've created a fun low-quanta rush.

False Gods / Re: List of cards that can be won from False Gods?
« on: February 22, 2012, 11:57:04 am »
Tower Shield from Akebono is also missing.

« on: February 21, 2012, 04:37:58 pm »
Thanks bripod!

Based on your list, I made a list of cards that aren't available from False Gods:

entropy: antimatter, pandemonium, shrödinger's cat, entropy pendulum

death: skull shield, skeleton, aflatoxin, soul catcher, death pendulum

gravity: graviton mercenary, gravity pendulum

earth: basilisk blood, iridium warden, earth pendulum

life: thorn carapace, mitosis, life pendulum

fire: immolation, fire pendulum

water: steam machine, water pendulum

light: holy light, luciferin, hope, sanctuary, light pendulum

air: dragonfly, wyrm, azure dragon, fog shield, thunderstorm, firefly, wings, sky blitz, air pendulum

time: sundial, scarab, dune scorpion, ghost of the past, time pendulum

darkness: black dragon, gargoyle, dark pendulum

aether: spark, mind gate, silence

other: dagger, short sword, hammer, short bow

« on: February 17, 2012, 05:51:20 pm »
I mean list of cards that can be won, ordered by element. Those lists are about cards that each false god has.

For example if I want to know if I can win Inundation from any false god, I'd have to go through them all and discover that Neptune has it.

False Gods / List of cards that can be won from False Gods?
« on: February 17, 2012, 02:28:13 pm »
There's four ways to get upgraded cards:
1. Having unupgraded version of the card and paying 1500 electrum coins to upgrade it.
2. Winning 4 or 3 consecutive wins and receiving rare spin in gold and platinum arena league respectively (possibility to win upgraded version of any shard, any weapon, Arctic Octopus, Improved Miracle or Pharaoh)
3. Winning a match against False God and getting upgraded version of card in their decks.
4. Winning a match against Half-bloods.

So I'm asking is there a compherensive list of upgraded cards that can be gotten from False Gods? I'd like to know so I wouldn't waste too much electrum coins upgrading cards that can be gained by beating FGs.

Clarification Questions:
There are a several variations of each mono deck available, some would work against some others differently?  Do you mean all combinations of all cards?  I think only an automated test solution can figure something like that out.
- I was thinking this purely theoretically. The best possible deck that works against most possible combinations of opponent's element. For example, a life deck that has best chance of beating a death deck against death deck that has best chance to beat a life deck. Nymphs are allowed as they're under their respective elements, but no shards as they are 'other' cards.

Details:
All cards of one element
No "other" cards
Mark can be anything
Deck changing is allowed between rounds
Opponent element is known before fight

Every element is played against every other element same number of times. Number of rounds has to be sufficiently large so that random chance is diminished. The element with most wins is the best.

Which element do you think would win such competition?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
anything
blarg: Toge111