*Author

Offline TheManuzTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Free art [by TheManuz] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46316.msg1035996#msg1035996
« on: January 27, 2013, 01:14:58 pm »
Hello everyone,
since i joined Elements forum i tried to make some cards. Some of these were not successful, so they went to their respective archive.
I'd like to rescue the art i made for those cards.
Feel free to use the art you find in this thread, just gimme a link to your Card Idea, i like to follow new cards!

Not a card of mine, but since it went to archive, i'm posting the art for re-use.

Not a card of mine, but since it went to archive, i'm posting the art for re-use.

This was made for a card named Equilibrium.
I searched for the original post and its maker, but couldn't find anything.
Equilibrium

Another art i made for someone, but not sure who and where it ended.
Gravity Moon

Puppet

Done for now!
Happy card creation!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 07:15:42 pm by TheManuz »

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Free art [by TheManuz] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46316.msg1036045#msg1036045
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 05:17:11 pm »
looks good, Thank you for the resource.
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Free art [by TheManuz] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46316.msg1036050#msg1036050
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 05:55:57 pm »
Following

• TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Free art [by TheManuz] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46316.msg1036062#msg1036062
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 06:54:46 pm »
Bump for update!

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Free art [by TheManuz] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46316.msg1036080#msg1036080
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 08:17:03 pm »
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Free art [by TheManuz] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46316.msg1036084#msg1036084
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 08:20:57 pm »
I'm looking at the new update and realizing how well some would sit of my art-less ideas...

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Free art [by TheManuz] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46316.msg1036086#msg1036086
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 08:24:26 pm »
Beautiful art TheManuz. The great thing about some designers is that they make few, but consistent gems as opposed to thousands of hit-or-misses. This is a portfolio of this type of designer.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Re: Free art [by TheManuz] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46316.msg1036104#msg1036104
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2013, 08:58:07 pm »
I'm looking at the new update and realizing how well some would sit of my art-less ideas...
You can take what you want, just make sure to drop a link to your cards in reply to this thread.

Beautiful art TheManuz. The great thing about some designers is that they make few, but consistent gems as opposed to thousands of hit-or-misses. This is a portfolio of this type of designer.
Thanks, it's always nice to hear compliments like this!!!  ;D

Offline GamerJL

• Reputation Power: 5
  • GamerJL is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I'm a not known giver of fucks
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Free art [by TheManuz] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46316.msg1070371#msg1070371
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2013, 01:18:28 am »
your art is amazing :D do you do suggest drawings lol  ;D ;D ;D
VIVA LA VISAYAS

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Free art [by TheManuz] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46316.msg1070397#msg1070397
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2013, 02:52:41 am »
Following
These really are some of the best card and art designs I've seen on the forum. +1 Rep :]

Offline Nevzara

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Nevzara is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • The universe is in constant flux.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Free art [by TheManuz] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46316.msg1070446#msg1070446
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2013, 09:44:43 am »
“No structure, even an artificial one, enjoys the process of entropy. It is the ultimate fate of everything, and everything resists it.”
 :entropy :death :darkness :light :entropy

anything
blarg: