*Author

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Oracle : Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610.msg113716#msg113716
« on: July 13, 2010, 07:18:38 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lk 5lk 5lk 5lk 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jq 7jq 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i 8pu
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 01:52:48 pm by majofa »

Offline godofdeath500

• Reputation Power: 2
  • godofdeath500 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Only when we lose ourselves, do we find who we are
Re: Oracle : Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610.msg113754#msg113754
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 07:52:23 pm »
Sorry, mate.

But there is no deck that can beat rainbow without rares or upped cards. He is simply too strong.

But let me know if you do find a deck like that, because if you do, pigs will fly.
(and dont try to use the swine flu joke, lol)
[21:47:33] ‹godofdeath500› 5 years and not a single war.
[21:47:45] ‹godofdeath500› I do not live up to my name.

• Legendary Member
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610.msg113772#msg113772
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 08:11:09 pm »
Well, it doesn't have to be an elite deck that can win 80-90% of the time. A deck that could at least give someone a fighting chance would suffice.

Offline godofdeath500

Re: Oracle : Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610.msg113828#msg113828
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 09:04:04 pm »
Well, it doesn't have to be an elite deck that can win 80-90% of the time. A deck that could at least give someone a fighting chance would suffice.
thats just it. rainbow is far too strong too be beaten with a unupped deck. You wouldn't even stand a chance against him unupped because he has too explosions and steals.

EDIT: The only deck that i can think of is SG's False God Rainbow:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,1615.0.html

• Legendary Member
Re: Oracle : Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610.msg114032#msg114032
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 03:01:27 am »
updated with a decent unupped deck vs. Rainbow.

Offline godofdeath500

Re: Oracle : Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610.msg114083#msg114083
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 04:56:37 am »
needs some decks that work well specifcally against Rainbow

Code: [Select]
55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55p 55p 55p 55p 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 592 592 592 592 592 594 594 595 595 5f0 5f0 5f6 5fa 5fa 621 621
first of all, take out two gravity shields and add in a few more deflags. or take out three and add an oty and firestorm or something similar.

or start over and go mono Aether. it has the best chance against rainbow.

Nume

Re: Oracle : Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610.msg114382#msg114382
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 04:03:23 pm »
Actually, I could see that working fairly well. Most of Rainbow's dangerous creatures have more than 5 hp, so a protected gravty shield would be very useful. Having just 1 or 2 growing golems quinted would be able to kill him since he has no shields, and the basilisk bloods would let you take care of low hp creatures.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Oracle : Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610.msg114432#msg114432
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 05:23:37 pm »
*facepalm*

Rainbow can be easily beaten if you know he's coming.  Go gravity+earth, use otyugh to control and heavy armor to get him big enough, and use black holes and earthquakes to put rainbow in it's place.

kobisjeruk

Re: Oracle : Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610.msg119267#msg119267
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 07:16:06 pm »
first of all, take out two gravity shields and add in a few more deflags. or take out three and add an oty and firestorm or something similar.

or start over and go mono Aether. it has the best chance against rainbow.
i would advise you to ignore anything this poster has to say because most of the comments i've seen him post on anti-FG strategies is either trolling/misleading/false

on-topic:
that unupped seems fine on defense (grav.shield is the best against her) but unfortunately you're relying on just 2 golems to do your bidding which in this case is not enough. you will probably decked out before you can finish her off due to half a dozens Miracle shes packing

Nume

Re: Oracle : Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610.msg119298#msg119298
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2010, 07:53:06 pm »
It could lose if the golems were late, however if they got even one fairly early it would be winnable, as their damage is growing and can get very high. Rainbow doesnt have light towers so if you can kill it in ~3 turns you can generally power through the miracles even if she does draw them.

Baldylocks

Re: Oracle : Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610.msg170163#msg170163
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 01:34:44 am »
I'll admit that I am fairly new here, but since Rainbow plays a CRAPLOAD of cards and doesn't have a purify, wouldn't a flock of quinted dune scorpions solve the problem?

kobisjeruk

Re: Oracle : Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610.msg170356#msg170356
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2010, 08:05:13 am »
you dont even need quint for the dune scorpions
just one hit is all it takes...but rainbow does have 6 miracles so they might be able to outrace your damage unless you have something to counter their damage potential, say a protected gravity shield
i'd go with something tricolor like dune scorpion, momentum, grav.shield, basilisk blood, enchant artifact, eternity (to avoid deckout)

i'll post a test decklist later (i dont like using trainer and i only test oracle-fg deck when facing them for real)

blarg: majofa