*Author

Offline EssenceTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League][Gold League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg357620#msg357620
« on: June 28, 2011, 01:15:55 am »
So, in playing around with the different leagues and looking for an optimal farming solution, I've hit on a deck/league combination that works well to make decent money and have a good chance at fetching those rare spins.  Strangely enough, it's a deck that I learned in secret from JMiZzle7 a long long time ago for t50 farming.  It just happens that modern Silver League is very much like the t50 of a year or so ago, and the same tactics that kicked t50s ass back then work over Silver League very well at the moment.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6tt 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71b 745 74f 77g 77g 7ai 7an 7dl 7dq 7gv 7ju 7n3 7q5 7q5 7t9 7t9 80b 8pj

The beauty should be immediately apparent to all observers.  Full credit to jmizzle, I think I modified one or twos card to make it perfect for Silver League.

Edit: after winning 3 rarespins in Gold League out of 20 games, I added the [Gold League] tag to this as well because I figure anything speedbow-y that has a 50%+ winrate in Gold League is probably doing pretty well.

[edit]Update: Works 150% better for Gold with -1 Graboid, -1 Archangel, +1 Pulverizer, +1 Crusader.  Very worthwhile changeup.[/edit]
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline TheCrazyMango

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg357621#msg357621
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 01:17:54 am »
what was the 1 card? and awesome deck btw, looks like a deck i might have to make(considering i have at least half of those cards already upped)
i would also use a morning star over archangel
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Offline Camoninja

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Camoninja is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • failed quitter
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg357630#msg357630
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 02:03:01 am »
This deck gives me the creeps. Every sort of control and  rush all in one deck, just seems to me like it shouldn't fit.
It sort of reminds me of one of the silver NPCs. I think it was Eve Silver.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg357675#msg357675
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 04:47:53 am »
Why do not put a weapon ? you keep the slot empty to steal one ?
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

• Legendary Member
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg357680#msg357680
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 05:04:13 am »
I do believe I swapped out the weapon (Vamp Dagger) for a 2nd Steal.  I never noticed it didn't have a weapon after that. :)
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg357735#msg357735
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 09:00:53 am »
-Adrenaline +Mitosis

It's an answer to the same problems and MORE (you can use it to bypass Bonewalls exactly as you do with Adren, and you can beat stalls - aether stalls in particular - thanks to that + Steals). Also, it has the same weaknesses, just 1 more cost and produces more damage, generally.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg357749#msg357749
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 09:37:11 am »
yeah I wasn't found of adrealine too..
We can put an arsenic as a weapon ? or it is too slow ?
TEAM
War Se7en

Offline TheCrazyMango

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg357830#msg357830
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 02:52:52 pm »
as i said in my post, replace the archangel with a morning glory, better quanta to damage ratio
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

• Legendary Member
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg357916#msg357916
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 05:55:41 pm »
Adrenaline is there because of the large number of perfect targets: Ulitharid, FFQ, and Maxwell's all turn into badass attackers with Adrenaline in play.  Mitosis I don't see that much use from.  I'm definately swapping the Archangel for a Morning Glory, though -- that' solid.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg357920#msg357920
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 06:03:38 pm »
Yeah, adrenaline is way better than mitosis here - Chargers, shriekers, and (formerly, I guess) angels all double their damage with adren as well (8 and 7 are the high point with 3 attacks)

On a side note...I guess we'll be having an Arena archive eventually as well? :)
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

• Legendary Member
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg357951#msg357951
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2011, 07:01:32 pm »
Except Elite Shriekers have an ATK of 10, not 8 -- but the Chargers and Angels point stands. :)

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Elements lover
Re: The JMZ Classic [rainbow][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28027.msg357954#msg357954
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2011, 07:14:01 pm »
Mitosis is just useless in this deck.. who wanna use it on a charger or a shrieker in a rainbow deck ? at best you will use it one time..
TEAM
War Se7en

anything
blarg: Essence