*Author

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: questions about the arena. ask a question now and get answered immediately. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29345.msg389093#msg389093
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2011, 10:15:41 pm »
I haven't played elements in a while, so the arena is new to me.
Do you have to use those cards that it gives you in your deck?
Yes.  You may not remove them.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: questions about the arena. ask a question now and get answered immediately. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29345.msg389106#msg389106
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2011, 10:51:53 pm »
And you must use it 5 time in your deck.

The higher your wisdom level is, the more upped version of this card you have (automaticly included in your deck, you don't have to have it in your storage).
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Re: questions about the arena. ask a question now and get answered immediately. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29345.msg393494#msg393494
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2011, 12:05:38 am »
How many times can you change each individual slot on the special spin?

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: questions about the arena. ask a question now and get answered immediately. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29345.msg393495#msg393495
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2011, 12:06:59 am »
How many times can you change each individual slot on the special spin?
Three times.
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline Cel

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Cel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Used to be called Izaya :P
Re: questions about the arena. ask a question now and get answered immediately. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29345.msg393545#msg393545
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2011, 03:13:12 am »
Q: If you choose the surrender option before you even start fighting, will it get rid of your streak?

I know, Noobish question is noobish :P, I just never wanted to test the theory and kill my wins  :-X.

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: questions about the arena. ask a question now and get answered immediately. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29345.msg393548#msg393548
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2011, 03:16:57 am »
Q: If you choose the surrender option before you even start fighting, will it get rid of your streak?

I know, Noobish question is noobish :P, I just never wanted to test the theory and kill my wins  :-X.
Yes. Auto-quit still counts as a loss.
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Thecippis

Re: questions about the arena. ask a question now and get answered immediately. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29345.msg394436#msg394436
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2011, 02:57:01 pm »
hi guys here's my question:
 I just got 1110 electrum in gold without EM...
my opponent had like  48W 2L(edit, found out who he was: 3    :earth deadlyd1001   6d   48w   3l   198r). what am I missing about gold (and score) gain against top league players?

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: questions about the arena. ask a question now and get answered immediately. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29345.msg394495#msg394495
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2011, 04:43:44 pm »
If you win against a top ranked deck in any league (top 5, i think) then your reward is substantially increased.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: questions about the arena. ask a question now and get answered immediately. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29345.msg394597#msg394597
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2011, 08:39:59 pm »
I think it's the top ten that give an extra reward.  I'm not sure how much it is (I think it's different as you go from #10 to #1) but yeah, I once had a ~2100 EM win with a 500hp stoneskin deck in platinum, so it's definitely possible.

anything
blarg: