*Author

Offline Reid4891

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Reid4891 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg520292#msg520292
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2012, 10:01:56 pm »
So, new seasons are starting.  What are you guys planning to keep up with if any.

Definitely following: SAO and Yuru Yuri s2. Probably following: Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai (I usually don't like this genre, but I found the fanservice made much sense here than in 99% of other series so I'm not really minding it) and Tari Tari (not really impressed but the plot, but the art...  :o). Everything else is either "not very impressive but I'll try to see a couple of episodes more" or "still to be checked".

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg520443#msg520443
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2012, 05:13:29 am »
So, new seasons are starting.  What are you guys planning to keep up with if any.

Definitely following: SAO and Yuru Yuri s2. Probably following: Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai (I usually don't like this genre, but I found the fanservice made much sense here than in 99% of other series so I'm not really minding it) and Tari Tari (not really impressed but the plot, but the art...  :o). Everything else is either "not very impressive but I'll try to see a couple of episodes more" or "still to be checked".

My favourites anime have come to an end.....i'm anime hunting. Thanks for some suggestions. But it's better for me to provide info on the types that i like : action, funny, romance. 
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg520457#msg520457
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2012, 05:39:30 am »
Horizon 2, Sword Art Online (so many hype on this), Dog Days 2 (yeah say whatever you want).
Those are my definite watch list this season. Maybe i'll add more, but after i see good reviews.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg520498#msg520498
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2012, 07:50:16 am »
Why isn't there more love for Accel World? The story is more polished than SAO, imo... Actually, I guess I'm only going to follow SAO for Asuna :P

So I was re-watching Gundam Seed recently, and I've got the soundtrack completely stuck in my head. I never knew it was so awesome before! >.< (Oh, yeah, and the anime itself is pretty good too, of course.)

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg520592#msg520592
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2012, 02:29:34 pm »
Considering everything, SAO may just make my queue.  Hope it isn't overhyped...

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg520605#msg520605
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2012, 02:44:17 pm »
Considering everything, SAO may just make my queue.  Hope it isn't overhyped...
Unikely to not be overhyped. Don't put your expectation too high.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Reid4891

Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg520777#msg520777
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2012, 09:07:04 pm »

My favourites anime have come to an end.....i'm anime hunting. Thanks for some suggestions. But it's better for me to provide info on the types that i like : action, funny, romance.

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekina is quite similar to Highschool DxD imho (maybe a little more of plot and less boobs), but it's loaded with fanservice so I don't know how you could feel about it. About action, funny, romance everything I'm aware of so far: Campione (more action oriented, the story is not gonna win any award but I liked the characters and the Italian sentences - I'm Italian - are so bad that are hilarious; if you just need a shounen to shut down your brain and watch some action/romance without much fanservice, I'd pick this one, if you prefer fanservice I'd pick Dakara etc., if you don't mind either, I'd pick both :D), la Storia dell'Arcana Famiglia (more funny oriented, decent episode 1, bad episode 2 basically already a filler, still funny Italian, lol, I'm giving it a last chance with episode 3 before dropping it), Oda Nobuna no Yabou (it's the nth series set in Sengoku period where famous daimyo were girls, it's probably the best of all of them which says basically nothing; don't expect a masterpiece but some scenes are funny
Spoiler for Hidden:
MC tries to scare away enemies soldiers with a mobile phone's ringtone
), Binbougami ga!(it's just the kind of nonsensical action/comedy that tries too hard to be funny and fails miserably, I think it's terrible but maybe it's your kind of humor).
Still have to check some of other stuff, too bad I'm overloaded with work.
Just to know, what were your favorite animes that ended? So that I can have a vague idea on what could fit your likings.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 09:09:38 pm by Reid4891 »

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg530936#msg530936
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2012, 05:05:25 am »
Bleach, Aquarion evol, guilty crown...three of the animes.
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline keng2

• Reputation Power: 1
  • keng2 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements (For Now)
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg532796#msg532796
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2012, 01:22:58 am »
Hunter X hunter ....nice!!!! worth watching......the 2011 version is a better, closer to manga's anime.
I've only seen the '99 version, which was great, even though it kinda ended at Greed Island. 

Offline Reid4891

Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg533160#msg533160
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2012, 08:28:42 pm »
I'm just dropping by to say that so far Kokoro Connect is my favorite show of the season.  8)

Spoiler for Hidden:
The 'I masturbated to you' scene was epic!

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg533218#msg533218
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2012, 11:43:00 pm »
I'm just dropping by to say that so far Kokoro Connect is my favorite show of the season.  8)

Spoiler for Hidden:
The 'I masturbated to you' scene was epic!

Yes.  Yes it was.

Spoiler for Hidden:

We all know Inaba wants him bad...

Offline Reid4891

Re: Anime https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32465.msg533316#msg533316
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2012, 10:10:19 am »
Inaba ♥

Spoiler for Hidden:

blarg: