*Author

Active members:
Amilir(1) Terroking(1) WakSkylicker(1) Vineroz(1) Nepycros(1) GG(1) Dogg(1) jippy99(1) TStar(1) Xenocidius(1) agentflare(1) Kardo(1) Gertful(1) orichalcum(1) Dr. Jekyl(1) lion34(1) Rember(1) Holokausti(1) s0n1k(1) Odii Odsen(1) taker(1) Plantifant(1) tsgreen(1) Celiel(1) Kurohami(1) RammsteiH(1) violenceisanart(1) nco(1) Vago(1) Marvgaroth(1) Corri(1) taejin(1) Atico(1) rockzo(1) Smile(1) Ifailgood(1) Dm1321(1) Provolone(1) ji412jo(1) jacker(1) Sk1llsIll(1) Toxx(1) RogueSensei(1) silinda(1) Keoky(1) DonceB(1) Belligerence(1) wittgenstein(1) drolly(1) .Edward.(1) BunKeR(1) Svenningen(1) mildlyfrightenedboy(1) Drake_XIV(1) Nightlark(1) FuryGhost(1) DarkBaron12390(1) Dopha(1) Ge0metry v1.2(1) stevy4(1) Acacia Avenue(1) dspn23(1) Gemini(1) KeY533(1) RyanTheHood(1) Werdbooty(1) Altissimus(1) Zam888(1) juan_de_diablo(1) Bolz(1) makapse(1) umgrego2(1) redeyesly(1) jumpingbeans(1) whatifidogetcaught?(1) iancudorinmarian(1) crosscounter(1) dragtom(1) takezoido(1) mesaprotector(1) bob8willie(1) VegeForsaken(1) 10 men(2) Rastafla(2) Essence(2) Demagog(2) pikachufan2164(2) mycale(2) Dark Weaver(2) ninetyfools(2) Brontos(2) bmd(2) jonathancrazyj(2) hell7fire1(2) qwerter(2) coldfusion(2) Night_Zero(2) geekz_always_win(2) r2krebirth(2) nolf(2) rickerd(2) mrtwigie01(2) PoLdeR(2) Marvaddin(2) semibalanus(2) Lex(2) Troh(2) d1puffpuff(2) AP579(2) Wizy(2) Arum(2) ThePolaris(2) Opsinis(2) Fippe94(2) Joe21(2) Junkers(2) taubej05(2) mikpj(2) BloodlinE(3) MartyrX(3) Max Fire(3) xsindomanx(3) Jocko(3) mwaetht(3) Khaalis(3) ashashin(3) zaen(3) The Chosen One(3) Foraker(3) Bloom(3) loadquo(4) Elite Arbiter(4) omegareaper7(4) frlaa(4) Colossus(4) kurathedog(4) ralouf(4) calindu(4) bogtro(4) Pyrodinium(4) ddevans96(4) Ephesar(4) BluePriest(5) TheForbiddenOracle(5) justaburd(5) choongmyoung(5) burpcow(6) eaglgenes101(6) Luminous(6) YoungSot(7) willng3(7) Zso_Zso(7) bobknows(7) bob t billdr(7) Pineapple(8) Gandora(8) dragonsdemesne(9) UnderneathTheLens(9) zhangvict(10) Assassine(12) Poker Alho(13) Jenkar(15) pulli23(16) Absol(17) Reid4891(17) Higurashi(19) kimham8a(23) furballdn(34) Chapuz(35) Sevs(56)

Offline Pyrodinium

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Pyrodinium is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Halfblood hunter
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg1001379#msg1001379
« Reply #564 on: September 21, 2012, 01:08:44 am »
Good job on updating the Instosis guide.

By the way, Destiny has a VERY slight chance of spawning an Armagio from her Fate Egg so the Chimera might come handy.

Offline mikpj

• Reputation Power: 1
  • mikpj is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg1004913#msg1004913
« Reply #565 on: October 04, 2012, 12:41:58 am »
So I was enjoying a semi upped gold league killer deck and now I have decided to switch to this deck.  Lets see what happens.

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg1004916#msg1004916
« Reply #566 on: October 04, 2012, 12:53:05 am »
So I was enjoying a semi upped gold league killer deck and now I have decided to switch to this deck.  Lets see what happens.
You'll likely be run over by SoF. Use it on plat.
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline whatifidogetcaught?

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg1004933#msg1004933
« Reply #567 on: October 04, 2012, 02:37:34 am »
I only have one Shard of Readiness. and I'm level 50. ugh...I want this deck so bad. I admit that this is the deck everyone should try to get for FG farming and plat.
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

Offline mikpj

• mikpj is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg1005202#msg1005202
« Reply #568 on: October 05, 2012, 12:58:49 am »
You'll likely be run over by SoF. Use it on plat.

I want another fun deck without being a OTK deck

Offline choongmyoung

• Reputation Power: 16
  • choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Me the Korean Cubiest.
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg1005230#msg1005230
« Reply #569 on: October 05, 2012, 05:23:46 am »
just saying: i used seraph when i had only 3 SoRs.
you'll need chimera against any DR shields, but anyway it works.
Circular Logic is true. Thus, Circular Logic is true.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg1005324#msg1005324
« Reply #570 on: October 05, 2012, 03:31:45 pm »
PU works better than Seraph.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Ephesar

• Ephesar is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • cardflipper and dicechukker
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg1006153#msg1006153
« Reply #571 on: October 08, 2012, 12:44:55 pm »
Hi everybody!

I have a quick question:

how does the new rule for supernovas influence the instosis deck? Is it a problem that you can only play one supernova per turn safely or doesn't it make any big difference?

I'm asking because i am considering to upgrade about 15 cards to have the "original" instosis deck.

And another question: are there any rumors about nerfs that would touch this deck? I would think that the supernova nerf, the sundial nerf and maybe to some degree the max 75 quanta rule had impacts on the efficiency of instosis.

I searched the forum and couldn't find any answers to these questions. Please excuse me if i have overlooked them somehow. Maybe you would like to point out the relevant thread for me.

Thanks a lot,

i really appreciate the community for all the great tips in the forum and in the wiki. It makes elements special as a game.

Greetz,

Ephesar

Offline choongmyoung

• Reputation Power: 16
  • choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Me the Korean Cubiest.
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg1006154#msg1006154
« Reply #572 on: October 08, 2012, 12:48:25 pm »
Hi everybody!

I have a quick question:

how does the new rule for supernovas influence the instosis deck? Is it a problem that you can only play one supernova per turn safely or doesn't it make any big difference?

I'm asking because i am considering to upgrade about 15 cards to have the "original" instosis deck.

And another question: are there any rumors about nerfs that would touch this deck? I would think that the supernova nerf, the sundial nerf and maybe to some degree the max 75 quanta rule had impacts on the efficiency of instosis.

I searched the forum and couldn't find any answers to these questions. Please excuse me if i have overlooked them somehow. Maybe you would like to point out the relevant thread for me.

Thanks a lot,

i really appreciate the community for all the great tips in the forum and in the wiki. It makes elements special as a game.

Greetz,

Ephesar

Actually, It doesn't matter. If you have to use 2 SN in a row, just use them.
1 Singularity + Chimera is still over 200, 2 Singularities are, 3 are,, Even without the Chimera, Singularity do not matter to your win.
75 Quanta cap is not related to this deck. No quanta will grow above 75 in Instosis, Never.
Circular Logic is true. Thus, Circular Logic is true.

Offline Reid4891

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Reid4891 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg1006166#msg1006166
« Reply #573 on: October 08, 2012, 02:41:05 pm »
Actually I disagree on previous comment. Singularity can auto-duplicate them, became vampire (dealing damage to you when they attack), play chaos power on themselves, adrenaline, etc. A vampire+adrenaline singularity deals to you a lot of damage and can kill you before your dragons start to attack. You shouldn't use two SN in a row unless you're planning to win in this or next round. Don't make a singularity at the start, definitely.

But still I think there is no big difference, you still need at least 6-7 rounds in order to play the combo, so there isn't a particular reason to play 2 SN in the same round in a normal situation. If the situation requires it, just play according to it (you can even play 3-4 SN in a row and play chimera if you don't need it after, since they are gonna be killed and save you a little damage from enemy creatures).

Offline Ephesar

• Ephesar is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • cardflipper and dicechukker
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg1006167#msg1006167
« Reply #574 on: October 08, 2012, 02:54:59 pm »
Hey choongmyoung and Reid4891!

Thanks for the quick answers!

I think you are both right. In most of the games with an instosis deck the sn-limitation wont make any difference. And if you are really about to kill the FG in the next round, you can just "risk it".

Thanks a lot!

Gee,

Ephesar

Offline pulli23

• Reputation Power: 3
  • pulli23 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • What's going on here?
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg1006171#msg1006171
« Reply #575 on: October 08, 2012, 03:15:52 pm »
Actually I disagree on previous comment. Singularity can auto-duplicate them, became vampire (dealing damage to you when they attack), play chaos power on themselves, adrenaline, etc. A vampire+adrenaline singularity deals to you a lot of damage and can kill you before your dragons start to attack. You shouldn't use two SN in a row unless you're planning to win in this or next round. Don't make a singularity at the start, definitely.

But still I think there is no big difference, you still need at least 6-7 rounds in order to play the combo, so there isn't a particular reason to play 2 SN in the same round in a normal situation. If the situation requires it, just play according to it (you can even play 3-4 SN in a row and play chimera if you don't need it after, since they are gonna be killed and save you a little damage from enemy creatures).

Well in last turn you obviously FIRST create the dragons/combo - THEN use the extra supernovas (just before activating sky blitz). That way singularities won't do anything at all.

blarg: