*Author

Active members:
Amilir(1) Terroking(1) WakSkylicker(1) Vineroz(1) Nepycros(1) GG(1) Dogg(1) jippy99(1) TStar(1) Xenocidius(1) agentflare(1) Kardo(1) Gertful(1) orichalcum(1) Dr. Jekyl(1) lion34(1) Rember(1) Holokausti(1) s0n1k(1) Odii Odsen(1) taker(1) Plantifant(1) tsgreen(1) Celiel(1) Kurohami(1) RammsteiH(1) violenceisanart(1) nco(1) Vago(1) Marvgaroth(1) Corri(1) taejin(1) Atico(1) rockzo(1) Smile(1) Ifailgood(1) Dm1321(1) Provolone(1) ji412jo(1) jacker(1) Sk1llsIll(1) Toxx(1) RogueSensei(1) silinda(1) Keoky(1) DonceB(1) Belligerence(1) wittgenstein(1) drolly(1) .Edward.(1) BunKeR(1) Svenningen(1) mildlyfrightenedboy(1) Drake_XIV(1) Nightlark(1) FuryGhost(1) DarkBaron12390(1) Dopha(1) Ge0metry v1.2(1) stevy4(1) Acacia Avenue(1) dspn23(1) Gemini(1) KeY533(1) RyanTheHood(1) Werdbooty(1) Altissimus(1) Zam888(1) juan_de_diablo(1) Bolz(1) makapse(1) umgrego2(1) redeyesly(1) jumpingbeans(1) whatifidogetcaught?(1) iancudorinmarian(1) crosscounter(1) dragtom(1) takezoido(1) mesaprotector(1) bob8willie(1) VegeForsaken(1) 10 men(2) Rastafla(2) Essence(2) Demagog(2) pikachufan2164(2) mycale(2) Dark Weaver(2) ninetyfools(2) Brontos(2) bmd(2) jonathancrazyj(2) hell7fire1(2) qwerter(2) coldfusion(2) Night_Zero(2) geekz_always_win(2) r2krebirth(2) nolf(2) rickerd(2) mrtwigie01(2) PoLdeR(2) Marvaddin(2) semibalanus(2) Lex(2) Troh(2) d1puffpuff(2) AP579(2) Wizy(2) Arum(2) ThePolaris(2) Opsinis(2) Fippe94(2) Joe21(2) Junkers(2) taubej05(2) mikpj(2) BloodlinE(3) MartyrX(3) Max Fire(3) xsindomanx(3) Jocko(3) mwaetht(3) Khaalis(3) ashashin(3) zaen(3) The Chosen One(3) Foraker(3) Bloom(3) loadquo(4) Elite Arbiter(4) omegareaper7(4) frlaa(4) Colossus(4) kurathedog(4) ralouf(4) calindu(4) bogtro(4) Pyrodinium(4) ddevans96(4) Ephesar(4) BluePriest(5) TheForbiddenOracle(5) justaburd(5) choongmyoung(5) burpcow(6) eaglgenes101(6) Luminous(6) YoungSot(7) willng3(7) Zso_Zso(7) bobknows(7) bob t billdr(7) Pineapple(8) Gandora(8) dragonsdemesne(9) UnderneathTheLens(9) zhangvict(10) Assassine(12) Poker Alho(13) Jenkar(15) pulli23(16) Absol(17) Reid4891(17) Higurashi(19) kimham8a(23) furballdn(34) Chapuz(35) Sevs(56)

Offline bob t billdr

• Reputation Power: 1
  • bob t billdr is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg534747#msg534747
« Reply #540 on: August 19, 2012, 07:03:02 am »
I'd say stick with RoL hope. It has a winrate pretty close to instosis that it's not that big a difference until you can make instosis fully upped.

@furball about 34.5K (30K+15% of 30K)

Up until now, it was doing absolutely great.

But for whatever reason, all day today and all of tonight, I have beaten a whopping 11 FG's. (out of at least 30-35)

Offline justaburd

• Reputation Power: 12
  • justaburd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.justaburd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Chirp!
  • Awards: Gold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg534748#msg534748
« Reply #541 on: August 19, 2012, 07:05:35 am »
I'd say stick with RoL hope. It has a winrate pretty close to instosis that it's not that big a difference until you can make instosis fully upped.

@furball about 34.5K (30K+15% of 30K)

Up until now, it was doing absolutely great.

But for whatever reason, all day today and all of tonight, I have beaten a whopping 11 FG's. (out of at least 30-35)
Just a bad luck streak then.
Chirp? *looks around*

Offline bob t billdr

• New to Elements
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg534758#msg534758
« Reply #542 on: August 19, 2012, 07:40:53 am »
3 Losses against Fire Queen, and then 1 against Rainbow.
Done with RoL/Hope. At least until Instosis makes me enough to rebuild it >_>

Sold RoL-Hope (Except the Electrocutors)

Now have

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
560 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 7ap 7n9 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 8pj

Let's see what happens now >_>

Offline Reid4891

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Reid4891 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg534860#msg534860
« Reply #543 on: August 19, 2012, 08:09:14 pm »
I've played about 60 games with it and have maybe a 40% win/loss for some reason. (been playing around with it on the trainer)
I know most of it is my problem, not knowing exactly when to chain my dials, when to discard or go ahead and get singularity, or other general adjustment-to-new-deck syndrome problems.

This is something you can only figure it out by yourself with a lot of playing, since there is not a specific perfect moment to start chaining. It mostly depends from 1) your hand, 2) the amount of PC the god have. I put a study on 500 games that you can look to see if you're going particularly bad vs some god, feel free to ask me any question on specific gods and i'll tell you what my strategy is. It's here: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32309.msg530261.html#msg530261

Also semi-upped Instosis works generally fine and I lot better from RoL/Hope, at least from my experience. I'd up cards in this order (besides SN and Dragon) -> Hourglass, Towers, Skyblitz, SoR, Sundials, Mitosis, Chimera.

Offline Luminous

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Luminous is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • there is none.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg535059#msg535059
« Reply #544 on: August 20, 2012, 09:22:23 am »
I've played about 60 games with it and have maybe a 40% win/loss for some reason. (been playing around with it on the trainer)
I know most of it is my problem, not knowing exactly when to chain my dials, when to discard or go ahead and get singularity, or other general adjustment-to-new-deck syndrome problems.

This is something you can only figure it out by yourself with a lot of playing, since there is not a specific perfect moment to start chaining. It mostly depends from 1) your hand, 2) the amount of PC the god have. I put a study on 500 games that you can look to see if you're going particularly bad vs some god, feel free to ask me any question on specific gods and i'll tell you what my strategy is. It's here: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32309.msg530261.html#msg530261

Also semi-upped Instosis works generally fine and I lot better from RoL/Hope, at least from my experience. I'd up cards in this order (besides SN and Dragon) -> Hourglass, Towers, Skyblitz, SoR, Sundials, Mitosis, Chimera.
Chimera has more cost than mitosis. Upping it first decreases SoR's absorbing :gravity to make you not play the chimera. So,chimera first.
War 6 ~ :fire
War 9 ~ :time

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg535060#msg535060
« Reply #545 on: August 20, 2012, 09:30:17 am »

Chimera has more cost than mitosis. Upping it first decreases SoR's absorbing :gravity to make you not play the chimera. So,chimera first.

You play Mitosis first, and you play Chimera after Sky Blitz, your point here is invalid.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg535063#msg535063
« Reply #546 on: August 20, 2012, 10:07:13 am »
No, Chimera upped first.
Chimera has a risk of not being able to be played because it is played after playing SoR (which may eat your :gravity)
Mitosis? Well, the :life needed can't be absorbed by SoR since you cost SoR after the Mitosis.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Reid4891

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Reid4891 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg535089#msg535089
« Reply #547 on: August 20, 2012, 01:31:14 pm »
After playing 800 games where they wouldn't have made a difference if upped/unupped I can say that it's quite useless to discuss what upping first. Just up them whenever you can without hurry.

Still... my 2 cents:

No, Chimera upped first.
Chimera has a risk of not being able to be played because it is played after playing SoR (which may eat your :gravity)
Mitosis? Well, the :life needed can't be absorbed by SoR since you cost SoR after the Mitosis.

All valid points, but if you have Dragon+Mitosis upped you can play them after 2 SN (and other 8  :time total). This can make a little difference vs Serket or Divine Glory that don't have CC (not really vs Ferox and Miracle but still...) and also you can "gamble" the combo sooner vs FG with heavy PC where your dials risk to be destroyed (and you don't have all the 7-8 cards). There are pro and cons for both upped first, but I think those are very limited situations that can rarely occur.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 01:49:35 pm by Reid4891 »

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg535139#msg535139
« Reply #548 on: August 20, 2012, 06:34:53 pm »
Unupped chimera costs 7 :gravity. If you used up all 6 SNs, you'll have more than enough quanta to cast it (I highly doubt 4 SoRs will absorb 6 :gravity when each SoR absorbs an average of .25 :gravity, making you have an average of 11). Even if you only cast 5SN, the chances of not being able to cast sky blitz is less than not being able to cast chimera. In all my games playing with instosis, I've used an unupped chimera because I was too lazy to up it. I never once ran out of :gravity.

Offline Luminous

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Luminous is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • there is none.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg535141#msg535141
« Reply #549 on: August 20, 2012, 06:37:08 pm »
Unupped chimera costs 7 :gravity. If you used up all 6 SNs, you'll have more than enough quanta to cast it (I highly doubt 4 SoRs will absorb 6 :gravity when each SoR absorbs an average of .25 :gravity, making you have an average of 11). Even if you only cast 5SN, the chances of not being able to cast sky blitz is less than not being able to cast chimera. In all my games playing with instosis, I've used an unupped chimera because I was too lazy to up it. I never once ran out of :gravity.
Me either but being perfectionist is great,too.
War 6 ~ :fire
War 9 ~ :time

Offline bob t billdr

• New to Elements
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg535241#msg535241
« Reply #550 on: August 21, 2012, 02:09:42 am »
Akebono - Easy - Need Chimera - Start Sundial chain above 50 HP because of Titan.

Please explain. His SoFo eat my sundials like f*&%ing Skittles.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg535242#msg535242
« Reply #551 on: August 21, 2012, 02:14:23 am »
Akebono - Easy - Need Chimera - Start Sundial chain above 50 HP because of Titan.

Please explain. His SoFo eat my sundials like f*&%ing Skittles.
The guide was created before Akebono (and Osiris) was given SoFo.

Expect a few things in the guide to be a bit off due to it not having been updated for some time.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

anything
blarg: