*Author

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg113709#msg113709
« on: July 13, 2010, 07:16:06 pm »
Save Luciferase for the last turn after you Miracle to get a 500hp EM.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
77k 77k 77k 77k 77k 77k 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 7k0 7k0 7k0 7k0 7k0 7k0 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k3 7k3 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 8pq

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 50u 50u 50u 50u 5c2 5c2 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 621 621 621 621 621 621 8pu
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 03:23:38 pm by majofa »

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg163688#msg163688
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 09:47:35 pm »
Surely with that deck he'll snipe your 2 creatures?

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg163727#msg163727
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 10:36:32 pm »
It's meant to deck him out. The two creatures in there are targets for fire bolt to clear up his hand.

The original thread for this was posted by smuglapse, I'll try to find it.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg164085#msg164085
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 11:56:45 am »
It's meant to deck him out. The two creatures in there are targets for fire bolt to clear up his hand.

The original thread for this was posted by smuglapse, I'll try to find it.
I knew it was for deckout.
I was just confused by the creatures. I forgot he had fire lance. thanks :)

Offline Jaymanfu

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Jaymanfu is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Do or do not, there is no try
  • Awards: War #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg165497#msg165497
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 06:02:57 am »
Ive gotten Octane from my oracle many times and I always use this simple easy cheap deck, and I haven't lost yet. Thanks majofa and smuglapse

Kurohami

Re: Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg173654#msg173654
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 09:57:25 pm »
How fun is it to beat Octane with unstable gases? Very fun indeed
(http://imageplay.net/)

Memorystick

Re: Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg174931#msg174931
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 07:29:48 am »
The deck even works with the wrong mark- I forgot to switch from time to life, and still won XD (I don't recommend it though)

twinsbuster

Re: Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg174941#msg174941
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 08:52:37 am »
I suggest another deck (haven't test about it)

voodoo doll 6
butterfly effect 4
antimatter 4
liquid shadow 4
pillar 12

may increase deck size for deck out

Hodari

Re: Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg197957#msg197957
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 08:32:10 am »
I just got octane from the oracle and threw this deck together quickly:

Code: [Select]
5lg 5lg 5lg 6ts 6ts 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 7k0 7k1 7k1 7k1 7k1 7k1 7k1 7k2 7k2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2
obviously, it has some rares in it and the animate weapons at least will need to be upped, but it was very effective(only a last turn EE being played prevented mastery and I had 2 antimatter and a miracle left in my hand at the end).  I did forget about him having the Fire Buckler which made me worried about decking out for a moment but by not animating one MG until I had another one in hand, I was still able to do enough damage with several turns to spare.  Unupped Morning Stars would probably be better for this reason due to the much higher HP and only 1 less attack.

Also made up for the lack of mastery by winning 2 cards(ironically, one of them being the Fire Buckler ;) )

Offline Kakerlake

• Reputation Power: 24
  • Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Loyal supporter of Bunny
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Dog Pit #2 - PvP EventBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP EventSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup3rd Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Flavor Text #2 Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg207534#msg207534
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 09:53:11 am »
Thanks for the Deck! Though I used this slightly different one to counter the lack of pillars (or having the wrong ones) I had lately pretty often.

Code: [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4ve 4ve 4ve 4ve 4ve 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 6u7 6u7 7k0
Got a shield in the second turn out and Octane never had more than 6 cards in hand. So it was a very easy EM win.

kobisjeruk

Re: Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg208278#msg208278
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2010, 07:29:42 am »
never had the lack of pillars problem (or the wrong ones) with the decklist in OP even though octane destroyed all of my emerald towers except the last one
but then again, i used an almost all upped deck, so the result might be skewed here

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: Oracle : Octane https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9606.msg240196#msg240196
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2011, 08:47:15 am »
I used the deck in the OP (used 3 Improved Heals instead of 3 Heals) but... it suffers from quanta problems. Explosions hurt you. Maybe increasing the number of pillars?

It's just one game though, so it may be just bad luck.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

anything
blarg: