*Author

Active members:
Hyroen(1) suxerz(1) jacker(1) Eleahen(1) Djhopper :)(1) hendrydext(1) AchDeToni(1) Havok13(1) hwy(1) mwaetht(1) MrSinister(1) Elite Arbiter(1) xdude(1) lorddoritos(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) Avenger(1) MV296(1) Powerfrog(1) mega plini(1) Onizuka(1) Moraku(1) Wolfunit(1) skulllair(1) jippy99(1) Acsabi44(1) Rember(1) Dm1321(1) Hisar(1) moaw(1) Wizardcat(1) Retribution(1) markilleruk(1) burne(1) Angelic_Dawn(1) Shantu(1) mookmanthemighty(1) bripod(1) UnderneathTheLens(1) duskiller(1) Phaser(1) Vendanna(1) ralouf(1) avidteen13(1) ColorlessGreen(1) killsdazombies(1) freez(1) Gunthar(1) silinda(1) alegre27(1) BunKeR(1) Boingo(1) MystiK_(1) Foraker(1) Misfire(1) dragtom(1) Marvaddin(1) Chemist(1) Lex(1) Tsmuji(1) hainkarga(1) Thalas(1) haydenshark(1) toyama(1) skyjamer(1) sluggy(1) burpcow(1) FlareGlutox(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) salox(1) TheIdioticIdiot(2) Bhlewos(2) jmdt(2) Pineapple(2) Helston(2) silux(2) Zso_Zso(2) AnimationX(2) antiaverage(2) Toxx(2) calindu(2) Kakerlake(2) drolly(2) Ciskje(2) AnnaMall(2) Belligerence(2) Yamamoto(2) Joe21(2) windows(2) whatifidogetcaught?(2) pervepic(2) mesaprotector(3) The_Mormegil(3) nilsieboy(3) pulli23(3) cosine23(3) plastiqe(3) Zblader(3) Aves(3) RavingRabbid(3) Sevs(3) eaglgenes101(3) YoungSot(3) Elsy(3) Blues(3) Fireleaf(3) MatrimKK(3) Bloom(3) McSod(3) ElementalDearWatson(3) rowcla(4) Jocko(4) pikachufan2164(4) Winter Is Coming(4) ddevans96(4) TheManuz(4) omegareaper7(4) darkrobe(4) erosimpier(4) Laxadarap(4) sammybrahh(4) kenwa(4) Essence(5) SnoWeb(5) teffy(5) TheonlyrealBeef(5) daccoo(5) waterzx(5) AP579(5) UTAlan(6) zhangvict(6) majofa(6) Mathematistic(6) n00b(7) bogtro(7) cunning_wish(7) valiance(7) vrt(7) willng3(8) Chapuz(8) RRQJ(9) Xenocidius(10) dragonsdemesne(10) glennfoo(10) Naesala(11) Drake_XIV(11) Poker Alho(11) Higurashi(12) Atico(12) Jenkar(13) Noobiecakes(15) moomoose(17) Rutarete(20) BluePriest(20) Absol(21) zanzarino(29) furballdn(35)

Offline zanzarinoTopic starter

• Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 496
  • zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg471236#msg471236
« Reply #276 on: March 16, 2012, 12:33:19 am »
Obviously I love the idea, would you say this was inspired by Shard of Knowledge http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,28846.msg394171#msg394171 or Psion http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,28117.0.html ?
The shard was inspired by Psion, but, clearly, modified quite a bit. It is also not excluded, since the mechanics are now coded, that psion could be added to the game in a form more similar to the original idea.

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg471237#msg471237
« Reply #277 on: March 16, 2012, 12:34:42 am »
The only thing I dont like is that  :aether needs to duo to take advantage of the reflective shield feature. This is probably one of my favorite shards regardless though.
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg471244#msg471244
« Reply #278 on: March 16, 2012, 01:10:10 am »
awesome! am so happy one of my ideas was finally useful :)

may be worth noting that this can be currently used *best* in earth decks, with either burrowed antlions (unburrow turns it into a 10 atk (12 upgraded) immaterial spellcaster creature) or grabloid (turns shrieker into an immaterial creature)

and it may be intentional, but it also works with flying morning glories.
moose dont say moo.

Elsy

Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg471256#msg471256
« Reply #279 on: March 16, 2012, 01:44:58 am »

may be worth noting that this can be currently used *best* in earth decks, with either burrowed antlions (unburrow turns it into a 10 atk (12 upgraded) immaterial spellcaster creature) or grabloid (turns shrieker into an immaterial creature)

and it may be intentional, but it also works with flying morning glories.
Is it supposed to turn graboids immaterial I wonder?  Seems like a non-obvious consequence of the shard, especially since you lose the damage effect when you evolve it.  That seems almost like a bug to me, even more so since I just had an immaterial graboid get affected by Plague in the trainer.

edit:  Just a note that another consequence of the shard is that it gets you around gravity pull.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg471259#msg471259
« Reply #280 on: March 16, 2012, 01:49:55 am »
Have anyone tested how SoW interacts with Seraph?
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Elsy

Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg471261#msg471261
« Reply #281 on: March 16, 2012, 01:58:14 am »
Have anyone tested how SoW interacts with Seraph?
Currently makes it permanently untargetable and (nevermind) permanently ups the attack of the seraph, but the spell damage effect only lasts the one turn, and after that it reverts back to physical damage. 

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg471266#msg471266
« Reply #282 on: March 16, 2012, 02:03:12 am »
aye, what elsy said, it basically is just a cheap +4 damage for saraphs
moose dont say moo.

Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg471276#msg471276
« Reply #283 on: March 16, 2012, 02:30:43 am »
singularity, nightmare, reverse time? can you say ouch?

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg471367#msg471367
« Reply #284 on: March 16, 2012, 07:13:21 am »
Congrats.

I'm glad you'll finally have a card in the reliquary. You clearly deserve it. This idea is also one of your best.

Shard of Wisdom is IMHO way better than Shard of Conscience (RIP). The question is will I finally make use of my aether nymph?

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg472843#msg472843
« Reply #285 on: March 21, 2012, 01:57:46 am »
Liquid antimatter 3.0 with the SoW. Just must get a reflective shield and BAM! Antimatter, LS and self hitting creatures everywhere!

EDIT:  Y U NO TARGET TARGETABLE CREATURES?
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline bripod

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg473314#msg473314
« Reply #286 on: March 23, 2012, 02:23:40 am »
Can someone provide me with the proper link to the Trainer... Apparently I have the wrong link.
I've even cleared the cache several times and still do not have access to the new cards for testing.
Thanks

EDIT: Oh! You got to BUY them... ok, never mind... :P

Any chance of making it to where they're already in your Vault when you "Get all cards"? ;)

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg473315#msg473315
« Reply #287 on: March 23, 2012, 02:24:54 am »
Can someone provide me with the proper link to the Trainer... Apparently I have the wrong link.
I've even cleared the cache several times and still do not have access to the new cards for testing.
Thanks
http://elementsthegame.com/trainer

Remember to check the bazaar for new cards.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

blarg: