*Author

Offline TheCrazyMangoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
What do you farm Silver league with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28646.msg366132#msg366132
« on: July 14, 2011, 09:47:42 pm »
Just a thread where you can post what you farm silver with if you feel like posting it.
Personally, i use fully upped TADAbow and it works reasonably well. I get ems semi-frequently
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Re: What do you farm Silver league with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28646.msg366135#msg366135
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 09:51:46 pm »
I generally just farm gold with JMZ
but I do sometimes crash the silver arena party with JMZ too

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: What do you farm Silver league with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28646.msg366141#msg366141
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 10:16:08 pm »
I had semi-decent luck with DEMA today.  I had used a pure fire rush effectively for a while, and a bh/wings speedbow.

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: What do you farm Silver league with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28646.msg366148#msg366148
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 10:34:17 pm »
I have a pretty high win rate just rushing it with vNG.
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: What do you farm Silver league with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28646.msg366504#msg366504
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 03:45:02 pm »
I have tons of decks lying around, I think the one I'm using is a variant of Willng3's T50 farmer.
Correct me if I'm wrong ;)

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u2 6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 713 713 74a 74f 77g 77g 7ah 7dm 7dq 7gv 7k5 7n8 7n8 7q5 7t9 7tb 80b 8pj

Momentum + Chaos power + TU does wonders, no need for a charger rly. Results have been great for me. Score + elec gain is huge (not that it matters), I haven't bothered to keep statistics though.

CPU24/7

Re: What do you farm Silver league with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28646.msg367005#msg367005
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 02:30:25 pm »
I use a completely unupgraded modded grabbix with pretty decent results.

Code: [Select]
4vi 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 590 590 590 590 590 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5ur 61q

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: What do you farm Silver league with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28646.msg367116#msg367116
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2011, 07:36:17 pm »
Well I've been using this deck for a very, very long time beginning with the Arena Beta and have found that its use has not faltered once yet.  I've tweaked it a lot and have held off on posting it until it was finalized and I feel like it has been:
80g 7n8 7n8 7tf 713 713 77g 77g 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u5 6u5 6u5 7dm 7dq 74f 74f 74f 7ju 7q5 7gm 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 8pj

It's basically a combination of Elder Destruction 101 and T50 Destruction 101 with a bit of TADAbow splashed in.  I would have added this to my ___ Destruction 101 series, but because it uses features unique to TADAbow I don't feel right with taking the credit in such a way.  And it absolutely crushes Silver.  It's usually able to shrug off slower Firestalls, stops Life rushes cold with Wings, breaks through Dim Shield chains with Discord/BH, and it has a pretty decent EM rate to top it all off.  I've had a few occasions where I was able to grind 500 electrum in less than 6 minutes, but this is certainly not the norm.

A few possible changes:
The first version I had created used 2 Hourglasses to increase draw rate, but for the life of me I can't remember what I had removed to add that card in.  It definitely needs the 3 BH and 3 Discord.
There have been times where I used a Steal instead of the Gargoyle, but this gives it much more rushing ability which is important against opponents with higher HPs.  It's also useful against Firestalls on occasion by giving the AI bait to waste Lances/Bolts against (this is of course assuming its ability has been activated already).
You can try it with a Crusader instead of an Archangel, but I've personally found the Angel to be more useful for the most part.
I wouldn't advise switching the Phase Recluse for a TU because you need the Recluse + Wings combo very, very often.

It's able to grind Gold somewhat effectively, but it's much more effective against Silver.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: What do you farm Silver league with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28646.msg367149#msg367149
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2011, 09:20:06 pm »
I use a varient of my create your own speedbow build. I took away some speed to give it some defense for the high hp opponents, and CC for the speedrushes, while allowing it to have some PC for the sog/sancturary stalls.

6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 713 74b 74b 77f 7dq 7gm 7jv 7k6 7n0 7n6 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 7t9 7t9 80g 8pl

Ive debated changing it to give it more damage, but deckout really hasnt been an issue yet.
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Akimbwo

Re: What do you farm Silver league with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28646.msg367658#msg367658
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 02:50:09 am »
4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 590 590 590 590 590 5c1 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5ur 8pm

A good old Unupped Vamp Grabbix

a4knknife

Re: What do you farm Silver league with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28646.msg367981#msg367981
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2011, 07:40:06 pm »
Well I've been using this deck for a very, very long time beginning with the Arena Beta and have found that its use has not faltered once yet.  I've tweaked it a lot and have held off on posting it until it was finalized and I feel like it has been:
80g 7n8 7n8 7tf 713 713 77g 77g 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u5 6u5 6u5 7dm 7dq 74f 74f 74f 7ju 7q5 7gm 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 8pj

It's basically a combination of Elder Destruction 101 and T50 Destruction 101 with a bit of TADAbow splashed in.  I would have added this to my ___ Destruction 101 series, but because it uses features unique to TADAbow I don't feel right with taking the credit in such a way.  And it absolutely crushes Silver.  It's usually able to shrug off slower Firestalls, stops Life rushes cold with Wings, breaks through Dim Shield chains with Discord/BH, and it has a pretty decent EM rate to top it all off.  I've had a few occasions where I was able to grind 500 electrum in less than 6 minutes, but this is certainly not the norm.

A few possible changes:
The first version I had created used 2 Hourglasses to increase draw rate, but for the life of me I can't remember what I had removed to add that card in.  It definitely needs the 3 BH and 3 Discord.
There have been times where I used a Steal instead of the Gargoyle, but this gives it much more rushing ability which is important against opponents with higher HPs.  It's also useful against Firestalls on occasion by giving the AI bait to waste Lances/Bolts against (this is of course assuming its ability has been activated already).
You can try it with a Crusader instead of an Archangel, but I've personally found the Angel to be more useful for the most part.
I wouldn't advise switching the Phase Recluse for a TU because you need the Recluse + Wings combo very, very often.

It's able to grind Gold somewhat effectively, but it's much more effective against Silver.
I've been using your deck with a few changes, and I've found the crusader to work nicely with the discord... double scrambles per turn, or triple with a TU, seems to do wonders with the theme of this deck

Offline troe1505

• Reputation Power: 1
  • troe1505 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: What do you farm Silver league with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28646.msg368875#msg368875
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2011, 04:11:29 pm »
Code: [Select]
5f2 5f2 5f2 5f2 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 6rl 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq
this is my own UNIQUE deck that i have used since the beginning its the killer  :)

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: What do you farm Silver league with https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28646.msg368890#msg368890
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 04:38:48 pm »

A few possible changes:

I've been using your deck with a few changes, and I've found the crusader to work nicely with the discord... double scrambles per turn, or triple with a TU, seems to do wonders with the theme of this deck
I've been using that deck alot aswel lately and personally don't agree with the crusader suggestion. Archangel can save your butt vs firestalls (wich are very common), that heal ability is not to be underestimated.
Also I don't find double scrambles that useful and even if you think they are, a single flying weapon would be better then the crusader.

Just my opinion ofc!

blarg: Jappert,willng3,BluePriest,Akimbwo,a4knknife