*Author

Offline RutareteTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Energy | Energy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20675.msg262572#msg262572
« on: February 02, 2011, 05:11:48 am »
NAME:
Energy
ELEMENT:
Life
COST:
2 :life
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
Target creature will resist the next spell that targets it.
NAME:
Energy
ELEMENT:
Life
COST:
2 :life
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
Target creature will resist the next two spells that target it.
ART:
Art by Zblader
IDEA:
Rutarete
NOTES:
Previous version: 4 | 3 cost, both resisted only 1 effect
Comments?
SERIES:
Ergy Series http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,20748.msg281766#msg281766
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Flayne

Re: Energy | Energy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20675.msg262577#msg262577
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 05:19:20 am »
way too UP due to cost, quintessence overshadows this greatly.
suggestions:
1- change cost to 2 :life | 1  :life
since its a very weak quintessence

2- increase spell countdown on Upped,
 like say two spells targeting it and effect wears off or something.

3- add another effect to it or something so it makes up for the cost.

• Legendary Member
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Energy | Energy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20675.msg263126#msg263126
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 12:42:42 am »
suggestions:

Please don't compare it too much to quintessence. This wasn't made in the image of it and i don't want it to be.
The cost change i'll go with- well, maybe 3 | 2 if the upped resists two effects.
and with that i think the cost is fine
My Decks

Wonder

Re: Energy | Energy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20675.msg263148#msg263148
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 12:59:30 am »
suggestions:

Please don't compare it too much to quintessence. This wasn't made in the image of it and i don't want it to be.
The cost change i'll go with- well, maybe 3 | 2 if the upped resists two effects.
and with that i think the cost is fine
Despite not wanting to compare it to Quint, it will still be compared. Naturally, players will want the card that is most effective. If you were to compare the two, Quint>This Card.
I think it's a good idea though, since this card only negates spells, not abilities.

• Legendary Member
Re: Energy | Energy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20675.msg263164#msg263164
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 01:08:34 am »
unfortunately, it's true.
TEll me, if you will, did you think of quint. when you first saw this?
My Decks

Wonder

Re: Energy | Energy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20675.msg263168#msg263168
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 01:14:01 am »
A little yeah.
Since Quint is already such a strong card, there aren't many variants you can make that will be superior to it.

• Legendary Member
Re: Energy | Energy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20675.msg263181#msg263181
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 01:26:09 am »
A little yeah.
Since Quint is already such a strong card, there aren't many variants you can make that will be superior to it.
'Superior' is the words of a comparator - remember, i'm not trying to make anything superior. believe me, you'd know if i was
My Decks

Wonder

Re: Energy | Energy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20675.msg263182#msg263182
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 01:29:59 am »
A little yeah.
'Superior' is the words of a comparator - remember, i'm not trying to make anything superior. believe me, you'd know if i was
If you're just trying to make a card that helps out Life against CC, you've hit the mark. This card would be excellent for a mono-life deck.

• Legendary Member
Re: Energy | Energy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20675.msg263184#msg263184
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 01:31:52 am »
All right! now i just need to make art and i can submit it to the crucible!
My Decks

Wonder

Re: Energy | Energy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20675.msg263186#msg263186
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 01:36:29 am »
All right! now i just need to make art and i can submit it to the crucible!
I won't guarantee you anything but I do wish you luck :D
You'll get a lot more feedback, from more experienced players, once you submit it.

• Legendary Member
Re: Energy | Energy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20675.msg263190#msg263190
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 01:40:28 am »
Speaking of more experienced players, where's Old Trees?
My Decks

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Energy | Energy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20675.msg263192#msg263192
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2011, 01:43:00 am »
Speaking of more experienced players, where's Old Trees?
He's been busy lately.

Spell Cost: In comparison to other cards
Effect : Not nearly as useful as quint or cloak. + 0
Spell Bonus: + 2
Final Value : 2  :life | 1  :life

I agree with Flayne. Change the cost to 2  :life | 1  :life .

anything
blarg: