*Author

Active members:
Kael Hate(1) ratchetspyro94(1) dramore(1) gravity karl(1) karis(1) XYTWO(1) Glitch(1) moomoose(1) Dragoon1140(1) The_Mormegil(1) coinich(1) Tom Chunata(1) Drobbit(1) shyax(1) nawikipedia(1) Essence(1) Bloodshadow(1) joebob777(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) plastiqe(1) doublecross(1) Alzaya-God Of Thunder(1) Blazing Moonwalker(1) Product(1) Tymalous(1) unknown89089(1) Sevs(1) 1world24(1) ninjamaster1991(1) splejx(1) Korugar(1) Christopaz(1) Grifbot(1) Bill Door(1) Kuromajinten(1) shadowscar(1) platnium phoenix(1) Saynt(1) rgurgelles1(1) mage427(1) Scaredgirl(1) Xenocidius(1) rockzo(1) Amheug-ui Maseuteo(1) Bobbunny(1) Daguerreo(1) Tiko(1) waterzx(1) darkrobe(1) grodslukarenx(1) AnonymousRevival(1) shinyarceus4(1) n00b(1) UnholyAir(1) dawn to dusk(1) Nabbo(1) AD Storm Bolt(1) vrt(1) 1011686(1) Monox D. I-Fly(1) bored_ninja777(2) craawzy(2) EvaRia(2) slovenc555(2) 991woot119(2) FOX74647(2) Zules(2) Beautiful-Guitar(2) Resnov(2) Celidion(2) Boingo(2) TuckingFypo(2) Smurrf(2) viwwo(2) NikaZaslavsky(2) tsing520(2) SamuraiZach0(2) furballdn(2) blarp(2) Submachine(2) BlueBolter(2) Kuroaitou(3) gavsword(3) Noobiecakes(3) funerallaughter(3) The_GrimReaper(3) Astrid(3) Zaealix(3) iloveashley3(3) jarozaoz(3) DrunkDestroyer(4) RagingAlien(4) Vipy5(4) Skolir(4) Marvaddin(4) ninjaclone09(4) ratcharmer(5) TimerClock14(5) artimies7(5) Flayne(5) Werdbooty(5) Pineapple(5) Marsu(5) OldTrees(6) Kamietsu(6) Arum(6) majofa(7) Hyroen(7) Bhlewos(7) Malebolgia(8) Drake_XIV(8) OdinVanguard(8) Nepycros(9) aigel(9) dracomageat(12) johannhowitzer(12) rowcla(12) ddevans96(15) Thalas(15) russianspy1234(16) Rutarete(17) shadow303(22) EmeraldTiger(26) krava(29) Zblader(32)

Offline UnholyAir

• Reputation Power: 2
  • UnholyAir is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Plagued Wings
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1075633#msg1075633
« Reply #444 on: May 30, 2013, 07:26:21 am »
I'm requesting card art for my "Defender Series" It is currently a work in progress, but to start I would like to request:

Type: :light
Card: JUST like the crusader, but with shields instead. Something like that. Thanks c:
Proud Member of the   :fireFire Guild :fire

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1079770#msg1079770
« Reply #445 on: June 13, 2013, 04:01:06 am »
:aether Reflex Arc | Reflex Arc

Anything goes. I was thinking that an arc of lightning, representing the path of electrical signals, but the art can be entirely at your discretion.

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1089932#msg1089932
« Reply #446 on: July 31, 2013, 10:08:42 am »
Could I please have some art for my  :air Airborne Castle| Airborne Fortress  :air card please?
Airborne structure is preferred
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 10:11:31 am by dawn to dusk »

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1092920#msg1092920
« Reply #447 on: August 16, 2013, 04:18:55 pm »
Please, someone help me out with the art of my Thunder Tank. I tried to draw one for myself, but I fail hard when it comes to coloring.

Spoiler for Hidden:

The first option that I'm looking for is a nice free-style coloring with (only) the lightnings being yellow and with a background being added; the second option is to redraw a similar-looking tank but in a different angle/position; and the third option is any kind of art that resembles a Thunder Tank and looks cool. Please someone help me out with this. Thanks in advance!
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Nabbo

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Nabbo is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1093702#msg1093702
« Reply #448 on: August 21, 2013, 08:16:56 am »
Please take a look at http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,50844.0.html if you could help me with some of the cards.

thanks!

Offline Krava

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Krava is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1097405#msg1097405
« Reply #449 on: September 16, 2013, 02:01:21 pm »
One lightning tank.

two lightnings! Discount!

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1097413#msg1097413
« Reply #450 on: September 16, 2013, 02:40:33 pm »
Yay, thanks! :D Look at it in its card form. Its coloring is great. :)

And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1115370#msg1115370
« Reply #451 on: December 15, 2013, 04:57:09 am »
I need art for Astral Dragon | Spectral Dragon
It needs to be some where in the color range of Moreric - Aether/Death Hybrid Series
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline Krava

• New to Elements
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1120385#msg1120385
« Reply #453 on: January 10, 2014, 11:39:22 am »
See problem is 13 images is a lot.  If i am asked to make 13 images i'd say no way.

Now, if you post card by card, and bit background and what do you want for that image, that is much easier to swallow AND you would get your images faster IMO.

Offline iloveashley3

• iloveashley3 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Have a Baby on the way!
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1120401#msg1120401
« Reply #454 on: January 10, 2014, 02:55:00 pm »
See problem is 13 images is a lot.  If i am asked to make 13 images i'd say no way.

Now, if you post card by card, and bit background and what do you want for that image, that is much easier to swallow AND you would get your images faster IMO.

krava, i love the artwork you did on that tank...
BUT,
you think you can draw some kind of sea  monster? http://elementscommunity.org/forum/card-ideas-and-art/ogopogo-ogopogo/

ogopogo is a "Sea monster" thats sighting hasnt been confirmed in canada. something like the art already on the card will do, or anything you wanna draw works too man.

Offline Krava

• New to Elements
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1120423#msg1120423
« Reply #455 on: January 10, 2014, 06:21:20 pm »
One quick doodle  ogopogo

anything
blarg: