*Author

Offline EvaRiaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Bug List V2! (Under Construction) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35440.msg446116#msg446116
« on: January 06, 2012, 03:49:55 am »
We already have a Bug List that Gl1tch started, but I've been Bug Hunter for a while and I just haven't been able to bring myself to edit that topic.

So, possibly slowly but definitely surely, I'm gonna start to recompile a Bug List here.

Please post if:

A) You have a suggestion on how to make this better (It's all for the community in the end, right?)
B) You have a link to a confirmed bug that I haven't got to.

But give me a bit of time to set up first.

Here's how it's going to generally work.
I'll split all the bugs into specific sections, and then list off the bugs in no particular order. I'll include a brief overview of the bug, and a link to the original topic for more detailed information and discussion.

Once we're happy with everything and the list has been settled in, I'll remove this top section.

The Master Bug List

This list contains all the different Bugs reported in the game.
BEFORE making a new topic, be sure to consult this list first to make sure a topic about your bug has not already been reported.

Confirmed Bugs
This is the list of all the bugs that have been confirmed to exist.
Follow the links to the original threads for more information or to discuss the bug.

General Bugs
General bugs are any bugs that are constant throughout the entire game. This means things like problems with cards, how the game works, and any other miscellaneous items that occur in any match.

Web + Parallel Universe (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,35442.0.html)
When an airborne creature is targeted with web, and then either Deja Vu'd or targeted with Parallel Universe, the copy is still airborne.

PvP Bugs
PvP bugs are bugs that occur exclusively when you are playing against another human player. They are often issues related to connectivity, and are very commonly referred to as "Desync" errors.

PvE Bugs
PvE bugs are bugs that occur exclusively when playing against the AI. Oftentimes cards don't function quite the same in the hands of an AI, causing them to work differently than when a player uses them.

Shard of Serendipity + Invisicards (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,35349.0.html)
When the AI plays Shard of Serendipity it can gain an invisible and unplayable card.

Graphical/Interface Bugs
Graphical/Interface bugs are any problems with how things are displayed or menu buttons not working properly, and anything else related to navigating the game.

Pseudo-Bugs
Pseudo-Bugs aren't exactly bugs, but more like overlooked areas of game code that makes things function slightly outside of expected. Most Pseudo-Bugs have been accepted as a mechanic in game, albeit sometimes a weird one.

Unconfirmed Bugs

These are bugs that may be floating around in game but require confirmation from another source.
However, just because they are unconfirmed does not mean they are not important - just harder to track down the cause.
If you have information about any of these that's enough to either confirm or debunk the bug, please post them in the respective thread.

Disappearing Flying Weapon (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,34860.0.html)
Weapon may have simply disappeared instead of turning into a creature when flying weapon is played.

Not a Bug

These are a list of intended game mechanics that are often mistaken for and reported as bugs.
Please avoid reposting these.

suxerz

Re: Bug List V2! (Under Construction) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35440.msg446136#msg446136
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 04:39:10 am »
Yeah, we definitely need this list active and working again. Glad that you finally have the time to do it. Once this is complete, I think this thread should be mentioned in the "Read this first" thread, along with the Not-a-bug thread (which I hope you will organize it too >_<).

Regarding the different sections/categories, a brief description for each (what they means, etc) is needed. On the other hand, I'm not sure we need that many because some bugs may fall in more than one categories. For example the unregistered killing blow from catapult/UG damage - it happens in both PvP and PvE. But then again, this is probably because I don't fully understand what falls under which category yet. I think we can begin with defining these categories first?

How do you intend to write the brief overview of each bug? I'm suggesting that it will have the same structure. For now I can think of this: a title (naming the bug), symptoms (what you can see), where it happen (during the battle, deck/bazaar screen, etc.). Also, I'm suggesting that we keep a list of old bugs (the ones that have been fixed). Though it's not really relevant, it's kinda nice to have. Probably after you finished this, we can have it in the second post?

(With that said, do you want to reserve this post spot? I'll remove it if you want.)

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Bug List V2! (Under Construction) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35440.msg446143#msg446143
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 04:54:56 am »
PvE: Sometimes you can manage to get one extra copy of a card in your arena deck that you don't own.

Graphical/Interface:  Sometimes a quantum tower will get invisibly stuck in your hand after drawing it, and you won't be able to do anything with it except discard it.

Not a bug: The dissipation field/shield + sanctuary interaction.  Many new players post asking why their shield isn't working, and this one had me stumped when I was new, as well.

Not a bug: A lot of effects do not show up in spectate properly.

• Legendary Member
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
Re: Bug List V2! (Under Construction) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35440.msg446171#msg446171
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 07:22:18 am »
Yeah, we definitely need this list active and working again. Glad that you finally have the time to do it. Once this is complete, I think this thread should be mentioned in the "Read this first" thread, along with the Not-a-bug thread (which I hope you will organize it too >_<).

Regarding the different sections/categories, a brief description for each (what they means, etc) is needed. On the other hand, I'm not sure we need that many because some bugs may fall in more than one categories. For example the unregistered killing blow from catapult/UG damage - it happens in both PvP and PvE. But then again, this is probably because I don't fully understand what falls under which category yet. I think we can begin with defining these categories first?

How do you intend to write the brief overview of each bug? I'm suggesting that it will have the same structure. For now I can think of this: a title (naming the bug), symptoms (what you can see), where it happen (during the battle, deck/bazaar screen, etc.). Also, I'm suggesting that we keep a list of old bugs (the ones that have been fixed). Though it's not really relevant, it's kinda nice to have. Probably after you finished this, we can have it in the second post?

(With that said, do you want to reserve this post spot? I'll remove it if you want.)
I'm not actually done yet, I plan on adding descriptions to each section soon.

For the brief overview, it will be just enough information to know generally what the bug is. The majority of the details would be in the thread itself, so there's no need to go into the same amount of depth here. A few sentences should be enough to give enough detail to tell the bugs apart and let people check if the bug is already listed (Not that I expect anyone to check).

suxerz

Re: Bug List V2! (Under Construction) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35440.msg446176#msg446176
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 08:01:23 am »

I'm not actually done yet, I plan on adding descriptions to each section soon.

For the brief overview, it will be just enough information to know generally what the bug is. The majority of the details would be in the thread itself, so there's no need to go into the same amount of depth here. A few sentences should be enough to give enough detail to tell the bugs apart and let people check if the bug is already listed (Not that I expect anyone to check).
Actually, I'm not expecting anything that's too detailed either - less than 100 words per bug? What I would prefer is some sort of uniformed structure so it's much easier to read and understand. Also, positive thoughts! If you feel this is a burden now, I fear it will fail even before you finish this. >_<

In any case, I do understand that this probably means more work, so I don't really mind as long as there's a functional bug list.  ;)
IMO, a good summary/list of bugs is stickied and can be easily understand will reduced the amount of unnecessary threads (well.. at least, that's what I want to believe)

I also noticed that you will be adding a not-a-bug list here too? Though it's nice to keep everything in one thread, but wouldn't that be too long?

Btw, reading dragonsdemesne's post kinda makes me wonder about this category thingy. In his example, I wouldn't put the invisible card as a graphical/interface bug and at the same time I understand where he's coming from..

General Bugs
1. Cannot kill the opponent with Catapult or Unstable Gas.
Link (catapult): http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,33213.0.html
Link (UG): http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,33843.0.html

2. Weapons played after Titan retains its momentum. This also affect crusader.
Link: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,21156.0.html
Link (crusader): http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,31722.0.html

3. TU'd Crusader lost its Ranged passive skill (when endowed with OE)
Link: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,30408.0.html

PvE Bugs
AI5 ignites UGs for free.
Link: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,23055.0.html

Graphical/Interface Bugs
Card counts in arena deckbuilder ≠ normal deckbuilder.
Link: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,31111.0.html
Link: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,33317.0.html

- I don't know where to put this bug below. Pseudo-bug? -
Cloak and Sundial resets its counter when stolen.
Link: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,18129.0.html

There are some old confirmed bugs that I'm not sure still exist or not. So, I'm going to stop here.

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Bug List V2! (Under Construction) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35440.msg446205#msg446205
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 11:00:43 am »
Well if you feel like it I do have some suggestions, they take (quite) some time though...

• Go through the entire report a bug section, note down all confirmed (non-)bugs, test unconfirmed bugs (I'm always up for that if you need help, though some bugs are simply hard to test and should be left at unconfirmed until someone else can verify them I suppose), lock all redundant threads and give all threads the proper formatting (with the [unconfirmed]/[confirmed]/[not a bug] tag).
  • Rather than using tags to separate bugs from each other I would rather see bugs divided in sections, I know only ScaredGirl can make new sections and arrange rights in these boards, but it would be a lot easier to simply let people post everything in the unconfirmed bugs section and then have them moved to confirmed/not a bug (where ordinary people can't post new topics, but can post new replies).
  • As for the lists, it would be nice if all the way on top there would be a list of bugs Zanzarino could relatively easy fix, while underneath that the list of bugs like fast draw bugs or not a bug to inform people wanting to post a bug (I think it's important to make it as easy and up to date as possible for Zanzarino to look at bugs he could fix).

• Legendary Member
Re: Bug List V2! (Under Construction) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35440.msg446327#msg446327
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 08:07:17 pm »
Well if you feel like it I do have some suggestions, they take (quite) some time though...

• Go through the entire report a bug section, note down all confirmed (non-)bugs, test unconfirmed bugs (I'm always up for that if you need help, though some bugs are simply hard to test and should be left at unconfirmed until someone else can verify them I suppose), lock all redundant threads and give all threads the proper formatting (with the [unconfirmed]/[confirmed]/[not a bug] tag).
  • Rather than using tags to separate bugs from each other I would rather see bugs divided in sections, I know only ScaredGirl can make new sections and arrange rights in these boards, but it would be a lot easier to simply let people post everything in the unconfirmed bugs section and then have them moved to confirmed/not a bug (where ordinary people can't post new topics, but can post new replies).
  • As for the lists, it would be nice if all the way on top there would be a list of bugs Zanzarino could relatively easy fix, while underneath that the list of bugs like fast draw bugs or not a bug to inform people wanting to post a bug (I think it's important to make it as easy and up to date as possible for Zanzarino to look at bugs he could fix).
1. That's the next thing to do. Gonna take me a while, and I have to work with the newer bugs first because all the reqally old threads are fixed and no longer relavent.

2. By section I mean just in this thread. I would LOVE to have seperate sections for CConfirmed/Unconfirmed/Not a Bug to be able to file bugs quickly, but it doesn't look like that will happen. So, I will keep everything in this thread.

3. This is really subjective, and I really don't know if I can be able to put up a "Quick List" like this or order things by priority, and there's no guarantee that Zanz will even see this thread on a regular basis. In the end though, all bugs should need to be fixed at some point, so I will leave it to Zanz to decide what's worth fixing and what's not.

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Bug List V2! (Under Construction) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35440.msg446392#msg446392
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 10:25:25 pm »
1. That's the next thing to do. Gonna take me a while, and I have to work with the newer bugs first because all the reqally old threads are fixed and no longer relavent.
Most are, but not all. I randomly looked at page 43 and saw a bug that apparently was already known by that time and is still in the game: downgrading Phoenix. Or the Animate Weapon one. If I can spot 2 in one random page, who knows how many are still in the game, many are redundant though. The huge amount of pages doesn't make anyone want to look through them all to see if the bug (s)he wants to report has been reported before.

2. By section I mean just in this thread. I would LOVE to have seperate sections for CConfirmed/Unconfirmed/Not a Bug to be able to file bugs quickly, but it doesn't look like that will happen. So, I will keep everything in this thread.
I'd ask SG is she had time, but I don't think right now is the best time to ask :P

3. This is really subjective, and I really don't know if I can be able to put up a "Quick List" like this or order things by priority, and there's no guarantee that Zanz will even see this thread on a regular basis. In the end though, all bugs should need to be fixed at some point, so I will leave it to Zanz to decide what's worth fixing and what's not.
I suppose, though "Not a bug" or "Pseudo bug" could maybe be placed lower or idk. I was just thinking out loud for ways to make Zanz pay more attention to bugs.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Bug List V2! (Under Construction) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35440.msg446409#msg446409
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 11:26:24 pm »
Pseudo-Bugs
Pseudo-Bugs aren't exactly bugs, but more like overlooked areas of game code that makes things function slightly outside of expected. Most Pseudo-Bugs have been accepted as a mechanic in game, albeit sometimes a weird one.
Thank you thank you thank you. We needed something for this.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Bug List V2! (Under Construction) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35440.msg446821#msg446821
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 10:08:08 pm »
I'm guessing that the link to the Invisicard topic (which is now broken) was the one I had created which was merged with this one:  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,34900.0.html

Also, I would post a link to the Dissipation Shield/Field + Sanctuary interaction but there's so many to choose from I'm honestly not sure which one to link.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
Re: Bug List V2! (Under Construction) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35440.msg479714#msg479714
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 12:19:07 pm »
With the new system I find a list to be inefficient. Locking, for now.

blarg: