*Author

Offline bogtroTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Flying Arsenic Disappearing [Unconfirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34860.msg439443#msg439443
« on: December 17, 2011, 01:42:39 am »
I was playing Plat league, against sir floyd's mono-death deck. He played an Arsenic, and an animate weapon, when the arsenic proceeded to... disappear. It did not appear on the board, and had no effect (see 2nd SS) on the game. Unfortunately this happened too fast for me to get a SS of him actually playing Arsenic+AW.

No instakill effects could have occured in a mono-death (and AI wouldn't do that anyway). Immo, catapult are ruled out, and I certainly didn't kill it. He cannot have RTed it, nor could I.

So:
Game proceeding normally
Opp plays Arsenic
Opp plays Animate Weapon
Arsenic disappears
Game continues as if arsenic was never there.

Never seen anything like this happen before. Confused.

Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Flying Arsenic Disappearing [Unconfirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34860.msg439452#msg439452
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 02:27:01 am »
Wow, this is weird.

I don't really understand how it could have happened O.o

Maybe it's a one time thing for now, but if it happens again to anyone make sure to confirm.

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Flying Arsenic Disappearing [Unconfirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34860.msg445692#msg445692
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 12:58:51 pm »
Last time I saw flying weapons disappear was with the introduction of the fast ai, don't know if this still happens (my game lags too much to actually be much faster these days) but if you didn't have the option enabled at the time it's possible to rule that out for sure.

anything
blarg: