*Author

Active members:
Hisar(1) willng3(1)

Hisar

Unstable Gas can't kill? [fixed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33843.msg426901#msg426901
« on: November 17, 2011, 11:46:03 pm »
I was practicing against my new arena deck, and ran into this:  I took no damage other than from unstable gasses.  After 5 gasses, my health dropped to zero - and then I drew a new card!  Dunno why.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: [unconfirmed] Unstable Gas can't kill? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33843.msg426902#msg426902
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 11:47:36 pm »
Myes I was having the same thing happen to me earlier today as well.  Similar to the Catapult bug, the Gases won't kill you by themselves.  This is most likely a result from how the Antimatter + Poison bug was fixed.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

anything
blarg: