*Author

icybraker

See you all in a couple of months. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8492.msg98204#msg98204
« on: June 21, 2010, 11:57:12 pm »
So I have to be on a very important trip, starting a few days from now. This trip is going to last a while, but I don't know exactly how long; it can be over in several weeks at the minimum, but it's probably going to take some months. So I'll be on leave until I get back.

I'm just saying this to give you guys a goodbye for a while. Sorry if it seems that I'm ditching everything, but it's necessary and I PROMISE that I'll be back.

Forum Games: You guys can exclude or replace me from any and all forum games. :P
War: Sorry, I have to ditch this one, too. Unionruler will be the acting Master while I'm gone; he seems to be the most active. Good luck to :aether.
Trials: They may come and go while I'm away, so feel free to strip me of the Master position and give it to someone else. I'm sure you'll find a way to handle it, SG. Good luck to the next prospective :aether Master, but don't think you'll be holding on to that position for long :P
Deck Helper: Yeah, I won't be able to do anything with this, either, so feel free to strip me of this as well and give it to someone else.

Again, sorry for abandoning you guys, but this trip is pretty important to my real life. (Yes, it's vague on purpose). I may find a computer somewhere along the line and be back for a little while, but whatever. And I promise I'll be back. If I'm not, then feel free to follow Implosion's suit and utterly destroy me in all ways imaginable.

So.

See you all again in a couple of months! ;)

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: See you all in a couple of months. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8492.msg98208#msg98208
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 12:05:42 am »
So I have to be on a very important trip, starting a few days from now. This trip is going to last a while, but I don't know exactly how long; it can be over in several weeks at the minimum, but it's probably going to take some months. So I'll be on leave until I get back.

I'm just saying this to give you guys a goodbye for a while. Sorry if it seems that I'm ditching everything, but it's necessary and I PROMISE that I'll be back.

Forum Games: You guys can exclude or replace me from any and all forum games. :P
War: Sorry, I have to ditch this one, too. Unionruler will be the acting Master while I'm gone; he seems to be the most active. Good luck to :aether.
Trials: They may come and go while I'm away, so feel free to strip me of the Master position and give it to someone else. I'm sure you'll find a way to handle it, SG. Good luck to the next prospective :aether Master, but don't think you'll be holding on to that position for long :P
Deck Helper: Yeah, I won't be able to do anything with this, either, so feel free to strip me of this as well and give it to someone else.

Again, sorry for abandoning you guys, but this trip is pretty important to my real life. (Yes, it's vague on purpose). I may find a computer somewhere along the line and be back for a little while, but whatever. And I promise I'll be back. If I'm not, then feel free to follow Implosion's suit and utterly destroy me in all ways imaginable.

So.

See you all again in a couple of months! ;)
Will somebody else become a sixth member of Team Aether to replace you? Or is that impossible because of what happened in the first round?
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

finkel

Re: See you all in a couple of months. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8492.msg98211#msg98211
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 12:14:30 am »
I'll miss you while your gone. Have fun on your mysterious trip :)

sSethia

Re: See you all in a couple of months. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8492.msg98215#msg98215
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 12:22:47 am »
 :'(

HAVE FUN ON YOUR TRIP!! *sniff*

implosion

Re: See you all in a couple of months. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8492.msg98219#msg98219
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 12:26:05 am »
feel free to follow Implosion's suit and utterly destroy me in all ways imaginable.

Lol, I love how any time I see my name, I immediately think it's the forbidden code... then I realize it's capitalized :P :P :P

Don't worry, I won't slander you too badly while you're away. Have a good trip ;).

Offline Demagog

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: See you all in a couple of months. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8492.msg98228#msg98228
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 12:39:18 am »
Icybraker who?

Just kidding! Try not to have too much fun, and be sure to bring me back something nice. :-)

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: See you all in a couple of months. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8492.msg98310#msg98310
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 03:45:56 am »
Time to bash  :aether for a while... just be sure to erase all the posts that do before he gets back  ;D
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: See you all in a couple of months. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8492.msg98322#msg98322
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2010, 03:58:28 am »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't worry, Icy, I will take control of all your characters in the forum RPGs :P
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Re: See you all in a couple of months. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8492.msg98372#msg98372
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2010, 05:33:36 am »
i understand how those things come up in RL and I wish you the best of luck.. we will all be here when you get back.

Offline Wardead

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: See you all in a couple of months. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8492.msg98507#msg98507
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2010, 02:11:30 pm »
Bye Icy, I will miss your hit-list.

Icy's Hitlist:

implosion
Gl1tch
Wardead

unionruler

Re: See you all in a couple of months. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8492.msg98532#msg98532
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2010, 03:24:20 pm »
Will somebody else become a sixth member of Team Aether to replace you? Or is that impossible because of what happened in the first round?
We don't need a 6th player unless we win a long streak of games and salvage enough cards to field 6 decks.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: See you all in a couple of months. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8492.msg98538#msg98538
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2010, 03:31:28 pm »
We don't need a 6th player unless we win a long streak of games and salvage enough cards to field 6 decks.
Good point. I had you doing really good in round 3 though, so hopefully that comes true.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

anything
blarg: