*Author

Offline Marsu

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Green.
  • Awards: Winner of Booster Draft #2 - PvP EventBattle League 2/2013 Third Place7th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Ignia : A Card Design RPG [ROUND 2, SIGNUPS OPEN] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49220.msg1073230#msg1073230
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2013, 06:07:47 pm »
I can still participate even though I missed the very first round, can't I?

If that's the case, I'd like to go east to the Adventurer's Guild.

I wanted to wait to post this until I have a good art for my own card, but that might not happen until this round ends.

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Ignia : A Card Design RPG [ROUND 2, SIGNUPS OPEN] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49220.msg1073250#msg1073250
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2013, 07:15:04 pm »
I'll go to the Bazaar.

Player card:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Name: Thaez the Dark
Level/Elements:  1 :darkness
Stats : 1/1
Ability : :darkness  - Unholy Strike - Target creature takes 1 damage.
Experience: 3/20 EXP
Quanta : 11 :darkness
Electrum : 120
Items : None
Current Goals: Looking for a new goal in life.
Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

Offline ZephyrPhantomTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Ignia : A Card Design RPG [ROUND 2, SIGNUPS OPEN] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49220.msg1073263#msg1073263
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2013, 08:04:36 pm »
I can still participate even though I missed the very first round, can't I?

If that's the case, I'd like to go east to the Adventurer's Guild.

I wanted to wait to post this until I have a good art for my own card, but that might not happen until this round ends.
Yes, you can still participate if you miss a round.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Ignia : A Card Design RPG [ROUND 2, SIGNUPS OPEN] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49220.msg1073615#msg1073615
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2013, 10:00:19 pm »
Name: Shaumasc Anatta
Level and EXP: 1, 0/20
Elements: :water :darkness
Quanta: 6 :water, 6 :darkness
Electrum: 100 :electrum
Items: None
Current Goals: None

Spoiler for Hidden:
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

• Legendary Member
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Ignia : A Card Design RPG [ROUND 3, SIGNUPS OPEN] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49220.msg1074028#msg1074028
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2013, 09:44:54 pm »

ROUND 3 - Exploring the City

Mark Quanta Income: All players get either 2 Mono element quanta or 1 of each Duo element quanta you picked at the beginning. (E.g. if you picked :fire only, you get 2 :fire . If you picked :darkness :aether , you get 1 :darkness and 1 :aether .) Please add this quanta to your profile.

The Bazaar
andretimpa , Harvestasha (EvilDeathX), EmeraldTiger, Taggerung (UnholyAir) , Thaez (Fippe94), killsdazombies

Spoiler for Click Me:
The Bazaar is crowded with new faces today. You notice several other adventurers wander into the bustling area, pushing and shoving as they try to get a good view of the wares.

Several bursts of commotion begin to draw your attention. One vendor seems to be staring in shock at his swords, which suddenly have started floating into the air. Another food vendor nearby seems to be getting attacked by some bold vultures that are trying to get any leftover scraps on his counter. A third vendor appears to be looking for some help - he looks like an alchemist, but most of his glass bottles are strangely empty.

The following wares are on display for purchase by anyone:

Quote from: The Bazaar
Spoiler for Click Me:
Bazaar Format:
#in stock [Item Name] - [Effect] [Price for 1 of object]

Weapons:
1x Hexed Rusty Spear - Gives your character +2/-1. (You can't equip this weapon if it would make your HP 0.) 25 :electrum
2x Curved Blade - +1 modifier to Weapon cards. 50 :electrum
2x Small Dagger - Gives your character +1/+0. 30 :electrum
1x Cultist's Staff - Gives a small chance to draw :darkness quanta each turn. 50 :electrum
1x Runed Axe - Gives your character +2/+0 and +1 modifier to cards of your element. 150 :electrum
1x Healer's Staff - Gives your character +0/+1 and " :life : Target creature heals 1 HP. ". 60 :electrum
1x Balanced Hammer - Gives your character +1/+1 and +1 modifier to :gravity cards. 120 :electrum

Armor:
10x Leather Jerkin - Gives your character +0/+2. 50 :electrum
2x Crude Steel Plate - Gives your character +0/+4, -1 modifier to Weapon and Shield cards. 100 :electrum
1x Ruby Studded Jerkin -  Gives your character +0/+2. Gives a small chance to generate :fire quanta each turn. 100 :electrum
1x Aether-Dampening Mail - Gives your character +0/+3. :aether cards deal 1 less damage to you. 100 :electrum

Shields:
4x Shield - Gives your character +0/+1. 30 :electrum

Misc.:
3x Runed Ring - Gives a small chance to draw 1 random quanta each turn. 25 :electrum
2x Steel Bracelet - Gives your character +0/+1. 30 :electrum
1x Dull Slotted Bracelet - It... doesn't do anything. There's a open slot for a gem to be placed in it, though. 10 :electrum

Items:
2x Phoenix Feather - If you die, you automatically revive with no losses. 150 :electrum
1x Diplomacy 101 - +1 modifier to cards used for out-of-combat negotiations. 50 :electrum
10x Weak Healing Potion - Use anytime to heal a target by 5 HP. 30 :electrum
5x Weak Quanta Potion - Use anytime to gain 3 quanta of your mark. 30 :electrum

Event - Harvestasha (EvilDeathX)
Lobotomizer, Dim Shield... ugh. It seems none of that is in stock today. It seems weapons and shields of that high quality may be tough to obtain around here.

"Psst." Turning around, you find a shifty-eyed hobbit merchant staring back at you. "I was told you were looking for Dimensional Shields. I've got some lower quality ones here on me - they don't last as long but they don't drain as much quanta when you cast 'em either."

The merchant has 2 of these shields available and is offering 70 :electrum for each. What do you do?

The Adventurer's Guild
Iredia (Zaealix) , neuroleptics, Marsu

Spoiler for Click Me:
The Adventurer's Guild is packed as always - it seems Towe is a popular starting place for many new adventurers looking for a quest.  A large, burly minotaur sits in the back of the room, doing some paperwork - it seems he's the one in charge here.  Next to him, a blue-robed ninja seems to be examining the giant painting of some random shining knight in armor on the wall. Some papers get knocked over by a passing Hematite Golem and the minotaur yells at his subordinates to get some more order in this place; amusingly, it's too loud for even his voice to pierce the buzz generated in the enormous stone structure.

In other words, business as usual. You notice two other adventurers from the road to Towe have also entered and are looking around.

There's a quest board set up near the entrance, so you decide to take a look:

Quote from: Quest Board
  • Enrei, Dragon Tyrant - Greetings, fellow questers. I am quite sure you may be aware of a nefarious group called the Cult of the Lost Rage that has assembled under the lead of a greedy dragon calling himself 'Enrei', who has been terrorizing nearby villages.  Be wary that this conflict isn't for the inexperienced or the faint-hearted - If you wish to find out more, come see me at the main desk. I'm the giant minotaur, if you haven't figured it out. - Guildmaster Minos

• Pest Control - Help needed stopping some giant bugs in Antwit Woods. Meet me at Antwit Woods if you're interested, look for a guy with a green cloak.

• Catch a Thief - A really important keepsake of mine was stolen by one of those Dremor rats! He's probably still on the outskirts of town - if you're interested, ask for 'Vinni' at the Tavern.

• Burning Bookworm - Novice Pyromancer here, I accidentally burned one of my Master's books in my latest 'experiment'. They ordered me to buy a new one, but it's a long way to Heawold and I may need some hired help. Meet me at the Church of Lumia for details, I'm the brown-haired boy with red goggles.
Event - neuroleptics
"Looking for some help, eh?" A stout, middle aged gnome walks up to you. Despite the wobble in his step, he's clearly got an air of confidence around him as his rune-inscribed crossbrow swings against his leg. "Name's Frinarv. I'd be willing to travel with you, but I'm in need a of a bit of money. Would you mind paying a bit up front?"
Frinarv
2 :earth
2 | 2
:aether :aether - Rune Arrow - target creature takes 1 damage and loses all status effects.

Price : 120 :electrum

You excuse yourself to think about his offer. As you round a corner, you quickly collide with a thin, plainclothed elf. "Oh, I'm sorry!" She quickly apologizes. "Hey... you look somewhat new here. I'm also kind of new too, and I'm looking for a partner to work with. Would you be interested in teaming up with me?" She may new, but her rapier looks sharp and well taken care of.

Faisa
1 :life
1 | 1
Faisa attacks first in combat.

Price : 30 :electrum

And the rest:
Shau (ddevans96), eaglgenes101, majofa, Vangelios

You guys are rambling around doing nothing.

Event - Shau (ddevans96)
You wander around in the town for a bit, and find some spare change and quanta. Add 10 :electrum and 2 :rainbow to your quanta pool. ( :rainbow can only be spent on elementless quanta costs.)

Round Timer : Decision Round : Time's Up.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 09:47:23 pm by Zblader »

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ignia : A Card Design RPG [ROUND 3, SIGNUPS OPEN] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49220.msg1074042#msg1074042
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2013, 10:09:30 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:
The Adventurer's Guild
Iredia (Zaealix) , neuroleptics, Marsu

The Adventurer's Guild is packed as always - it seems Towe is a popular starting place for many new adventurers looking for a quest.  A large, burly minotaur sits in the back of the room, doing some paperwork - it seems he's the one in charge here.  Next to him, a blue-robed ninja seems to be examining the giant painting of some random shining knight in armor on the wall. Some papers get knocked over by a passing Hematite Golem and the minotaur yells at his subordinates to get some more order in this place; amusingly, it's too loud for even his voice to pierce the buzz generated in the enormous stone structure.

In other words, business as usual. You notice two other adventurers from the road to Towe have also entered and are looking around.

There's a quest board set up near the entrance, so you decide to take a look:

Quote from: Quest Board
  • Enrei, Dragon Tyrant - Greetings, fellow questers. I am quite sure you may be aware of a nefarious group called the Cult of the Lost Rage that has assembled under the lead of a greedy dragon calling himself 'Enrei', who has been terrorizing nearby villages.  Be wary that this conflict isn't for the inexperienced or the faint-hearted - If you wish to find out more, come see me at the main desk. I'm the giant minotaur, if you haven't figured it out. - Guildmaster Minos

• Pest Control - Help needed stopping some giant bugs in Antwit Woods. Meet me at Antwit Woods if you're interested, look for a guy with a green cloak.

• Catch a Thief - A really important keepsake of mine was stolen by one of those Dremor rats! He's probably still on the outskirts of town - if you're interested, ask for 'Vinni' at the Tavern.

• Burning Bookworm - Novice Pyromancer here, I accidentally burned one of my Master's books in my latest 'experiment'. They ordered me to buy a new one, but it's a long way to Heawold and I may need some hired help. Meet me at the Church of Lumia for details, I'm the brown-haired boy with red goggles.
Event - neuroleptics
"Looking for some help, eh?" A stout, middle aged gnome walks up to you. Despite the wobble in his step, he's clearly got an air of confidence around him as his rune-inscribed crossbrow swings against his leg. "Name's Frinarv. I'd be willing to travel with you, but I'm in need a of a bit of money. Would you mind paying a bit up front?"
Frinarv
2 :earth
2 | 2
:aether :aether - Rune Arrow - target creature takes 1 damage and loses all status effects.

Price : 120 :electrum

You excuse yourself to think about his offer. As you round a corner, you quickly collide with a thin, plainclothed elf. "Oh, I'm sorry!" She quickly apologizes. "Hey... you look somewhat new here. I'm also kind of new too, and I'm looking for a partner to work with. Would you be interested in teaming up with me?" She may new, but her rapier looks sharp and well taken care of.

Faisa
1 :life
1 | 1
Faisa attacks first in combat.

Price : 30 :electrum

Quest board means i need to choose 1/3 or every quest?
If 1/3 i choose 'Vinni'.

About the companion, yes, i will take....wait what does status effect means? all the buffs? If so, i don't mind paying extra for Frinarv
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

• Legendary Member
Re: Ignia : A Card Design RPG [ROUND 3, SIGNUPS OPEN] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49220.msg1074045#msg1074045
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2013, 10:11:21 pm »
Quest board means i need to choose 1/3 or every quest?
If 1/3 i choose 'Vinni'.

About the companion, yes, i will take....wait what does status effect means? all the buffs? If so, i don't mind paying extra for Frinarv
You can take on as many quests as you want. (Whether you get them all done in a timely manner is another issue.)

Status effect refers to any existing buff/debuff effect in the game.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Ignia : A Card Design RPG [ROUND 3, SIGNUPS OPEN] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49220.msg1074046#msg1074046
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2013, 10:12:42 pm »
Name: Shaumasc Anatta
Elements: :water :darkness
Quanta: 7 :water, 7 :darkness, 2 :rainbow
Electrum: 110 :electrum

Spoiler for Hidden:

> find back alley

This is completely serious, for the record. Back alleys can be a great place to get items and such.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ignia : A Card Design RPG [ROUND 3, SIGNUPS OPEN] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49220.msg1074048#msg1074048
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2013, 10:14:37 pm »
The order of quest taken will be the same as it's listed. I think 1st will be the easiest to complete, followed by third however, third might involve money. Thus, i put that last.

The companion will be an experienced guy, Frinarv
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Ignia : A Card Design RPG [ROUND 3, SIGNUPS OPEN] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49220.msg1074053#msg1074053
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2013, 10:22:06 pm »
Name: Kalame
Elements: :life :darkness
Quanta:5 :life 5 :darkness
Electrum:100 :electrum

I would like to buy a Healers Staff for 60  :electrum   And a Shield for 30  :electrum
End result: 10  :electrum Quanta unchanged.

I then walk over to the third vender, The alchemist, and ask if he requires assistance.

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Ignia : A Card Design RPG [ROUND 3, SIGNUPS OPEN] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49220.msg1074095#msg1074095
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2013, 01:05:06 am »
I'll get the Ruby Studded Jerkin and a Runed Ring, which sums  :electrum 125

Quote from: andretimpa
Name: andretimpa
Level/Elements:  1 :time
Stats : 1/1
Ability : :time :time - Stasis - Target creature can't attack this round. (That creature can still use abilities.) andretiempa can't attack or cast non - :time spells this round.
Experience: 3/20 EXP
Quanta : 9 :time
Electrum : 150 :electrum -> 25  :electrum
Items : None
Current Goals: Hone your skills
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Ignia : A Card Design RPG [ROUND 3, SIGNUPS OPEN] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49220.msg1074134#msg1074134
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2013, 02:58:45 am »

NameEmeraldTiger
Level/Elements1
Stats1+1/1+1
Ability  :rainbow- Aether Invocation - Gain :aether . Use up to twice per round. ( can be paid with any quanta.)
Experience 3/20 EXP
Quanta12 :aether
Electrum 15 :electrum
Itemsruned ring | Gives a small chance to draw 1 random quanta each turn.
small dagger | Gives +1|+0
Steel Bracelet | Gives +0|+1
Current GoalsN/A

Taking a look around after seeing the commotion,( I think "I wonder what that was about?". I the walk through out the bazaar, and i end up purchasing a small dagger, a runed ring, and a Steel Bracelet. cost 85 :electrum
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

blarg: