*Author

Offline Acsabi44Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
My advice topics https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46538.msg1038409#msg1038409
« on: February 04, 2013, 12:34:56 pm »
This topic is intended to be a compendium of the articles/advice topics/general info threads I wrote. Basically everything that I contributed and is more than a simple decklist or a few words will be added here, so I can find the links in one place.
If you want a good read, be my guest and read them. Some of them are pretty long, and all of them may contain information that is outdated. I feel, however, that the basic message in them is still valid though.

Strategy of rush decks: This article is about succesfully piloting a rush deck. How does a rush deck want to win, what are the things to consider when designing an effective rush deck, what makes a card a good inclusion in such a deck, how should a rush player approach a game - These are the topics covered in this article. Also, it is interesting to note that this was my second post ever in the forums, written way back in 2010, some 3 days after I discovered the existence of the forum.

Strategy and game theory of stall decks: My second article, this time I covered the focus points of piloting a stall deck. Basically, what makes a stall deck tick. What is card advantage and how to use it effectively, what are the strongpoints of cards included in a stall, how should a stall player approach the game.

Elements Jargon: This is basically a glossary of the terms used in the game and forum. Most made it into the actual glossary, but there are some that did not. Also, there is a lot of added content in the comments.

How to apply for War: In this topic I gave some guidelines for players first applying to War. What to emphasize, what are the important points of an application, what kinds of appliciants generals look for.

How to farm Lobotomizers fast: This one time I raged at the abundance of the"halp I cannot find lobos" topics, so I created a new account and tested if it is really that hard to get some Lobotomizers. The result was this "Lobo farming very fast" topic. While some of the other players disagree with me on the reliability of this method, for me it works very well. Okay, maybe not in 2 hours as the title suggests, but if one is serious about it, they can get the lobos they need in a single farming session.

About building a PSNbow: This is basically a deck made for beating bronze and silver leagues in arena (pre shards2.0), but there is some general SNbow theory in it. I intend to write a more detailed PSNbow guide soon.

A detailed guide to PSNbows: Here is the PSNbow guide I mentioned. How to build one, how does it function, how many cards to allocate to various roles, how many copies of a card to use. How many pendulums. How many creatures. How should one approach playing a PSNbow.

Who is the beatdown: How to assess the dinamycs of a particular duel, and how to position yourself so you can use your cards in the most effective way.I think that this is one of my better articles.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 03:02:11 pm by Acsabi44 »
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Offline Acsabi44Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: My advice topics https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46538.msg1038410#msg1038410
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 12:36:58 pm »
Modifications:
13.03.16. Added "A detailed guide to PSNbows"
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 10:10:37 pm by Acsabi44 »
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: My advice topics https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46538.msg1038726#msg1038726
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 05:28:14 am »
I was reminded by that page on elements terms: someone remind the mods to update the glossary.
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

blarg: