*Author

Offline TribalTroubleTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Frankenshard Rush[SoI 1.32] [PvP2] [Ai3] [Ai4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46307.msg1035882#msg1035882
« on: January 27, 2013, 02:56:02 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 778 786 786 786 786 786 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7tb 816 816 816 816 816 816 8po

I have named my version of this deck Frankenshard Rush. Inspired by Antz1989. (If you ever heard someone screaming FRANKENSHARD I CHOOSE YOU!!! in Kong's chat, that was me :3)

Note:
For Dive:
4 Sofre
For Immaterial:
2 SoW
For Flying:
1 Sofre
Use the golem tools to experiment with different combinations :)

What makes this so different from other SoI rushes you ask? Well, it is more efficient for one, averaging 5ttw. For another, it has the lowest chance to get a bad hand due to RNG that I have ever seen in a deck. Even if you do get a bad hand you can usually use SoB to get a better one. Not to mention that this is versatile in that you can switch that Dagger for many other 3 cost or lower cards.  Also, This deck can get 5ttw even against HBs. I have gotten a lot of nice wins against both HBs and AI3s. Don't even think of trying arena or FGs. It just isn't worth it. (All though if you really want to you could use this to grind Bronze and Silver with a rather reasonable win rate)

What can you replace that Vampire Dagger with you ask? Well you can include a...

Nightmare (NIGHTMARE GOLEMS MWUAHAHAHAHHAAA)... seriously, this is just for the mentally insane... like me.

Mirror Shield (No more fear of those terrible Spells against you! REFLECT IT RIGHT BACK!!!! > : D)

Fog Shield (I want YOU to rage at RNG instead!)

Jade Staff or Discord or Arsenic (Jade Staff is a great healer although the damage is meh. Discord is a bit much on quanta.  Arsenic is real nice at getting piles of damage though.)

Rewind or a 0 cost creature. (Because We can!)

Quanta generation or an Other weapon. (Let's make this like any other SoI rush shall we? =/)

Something else you want! (Let's make some variations I haven't thought of!!  :D)

Countering Other Decks
Spoiler for Hidden:
Now what about those other pesky decks? What do we do vs them? Well here are the ones this deck has a hard time with. (From The Hardest To The Easiest)

One of Chapuz's Annoying OTK's(For lack of a better name)

Pray for the best. Be very careful. Don't try to deck them out with SoB as this can end up in them just stalling u forever. Use as few SoB as possible. Discard if needed. Low chance to win.

:timeGhostmare :darkness
This is one of the hardest matchups. Pray for the best. Hope against hope that you can pull a win.

:deathPoison Dials or other death and Light decks :light
If they get a SoSaC or reflective shield out you could be 100% dead. Never bring out SoW for anything but the finishing kill against Light mark or :aether[Rarely Life]. You may consider replacing Vampire Dagger for Purify if you have a strong fear of Poison Dials or a Mirror Shield if you want to counter anyone else's reflective shield.

:rainbowA Golem Rush :rainbow
This is where all your time with this deck comes to the test. This takes skills like using your opponent's SoB to fuel your own deck when possible, knowing when to use SoB to get a lead(hopefully without giving it right back), using Mirror Shield if you have it against your opponent's golem (SO CRUEL!), and a couple other tactics you shall learn as you use this deck(What, you don't expect me to tell you all my strategies, do you?).

:waterSoP :water
a good SoP deck can kill this if you can't get going fast enough or strong enough. Do be careful when facing SoP. I often do my best to outrush them and go frantic to do so. It works sometimes, and sometimes you can even end up in you both winning due to a disconnect and sofree successfully activating on your side but not on your opponents.

:entropyDiscord/BH :gravity
Hopefully this won't effect you too much. Use Novas only when you absolutely need to. Assume they will be BH'd at all times when facing this deck. Try to use quanta when you have the chance but be careful not to fall into....

:entropy Entropy TRAP! :entropy
I call this the Entropy Trap due to the many tricks and traps that Entropy has. You need to keep making Immaterial Frankenshards or else you could be Mutated, Chaos Seeded, or even something much, much, much worse, like the accursed Antimatter :(

:'( CC  :'(
Stay aware that each element has a different form of CC. if your golem is summoned with less than 2 SoW it will not be invincible. Be careful to watch for this!

:electrum RNG :electrum
The Random Number Generator is a jerk who likes to steal your hard earned electrum. 'Nuff said.

Stats vs Ai4 [Vampire Dagger version]
Spoiler for Hidden:
Wins:38 Losses: 2  EMs: 5 [Note: # of wins may be slightly less than the # actually recorded below for short periods of :time during updates]
Pyrtis  win 8ttw
Disal  win 7ttw
Teriel   win 6ttw
Vittis   win 7ttw
Pyrsa   win 6ttw
Aethcord   win 6ttw
Pyrofuze win 5ttw
Lumow loss 7ttw
Pyrris win 7ttw
Discord win 5ttw EM
Shadrius win 7ttw
Teral win 7ttw
Arionos win 8ttw (would've been 6 if it weren't for 2 sundials)
Aquaes win 9ttw
Pyronos win 6ttw
Chrow win 7ttw
Lumirius win 5ttw
Shadtis loss 7ttw [I Hate Bonewall T.T]
Discord win 6ttw
Arionos win 7ttw
Aethra win 8ttw
Pyrcord win 6ttw
Disra win 8ttw
Masiel win 8ttw
Aquaonos win 5ttw
Vitrius win 8ttw
Vitow win 7ttw
Aquasa win 6ttw EM
Pyrsa win 5ttw EM
Aethra win 6ttw
Chrow win 7ttw
Shadra win 7ttw
Aquarius win 5ttw
Aquasa win 6ttw
Aethra win 5ttw EM
Disal win 7ttw
Teral win 6ttw
Discord win 5ttw EM
Teriel win 7ttw
Vittis win 6ttw
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 05:42:39 am by TribalTrouble »

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Frankenshard Rush[SoI 1.32] [PvP2] [Ai3] [Ai4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46307.msg1035910#msg1035910
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 04:53:16 am »
^Protip for the RNG: If you really need a win, bribe her. You're on your own to make sure it gets to her and she accepts it, though.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 05:04:08 am by eaglgenes101 »
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

• Legendary Member
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Frankenshard Rush[SoI 1.32] [PvP2] [Ai3] [Ai4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46307.msg1036670#msg1036670
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 08:38:06 pm »
Oddly enough I've been grinding Silver with this and it's getting a win rate of 44-6 after 50 games with replacing the Dagger with a Reflective Shield. Rather surprised as I didn't expect it to do very well at all in arena. Gold is still out of the question in my mind because you'll get outrushed too often imo. However, after my journey into Silver I feel that I strongly underestimated this deck. Also, if you ever run into problems running this deck, please post here and I will explain what you are doing wrong/not looking for/ etc.

Offline Blutrabe

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Blutrabe is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Frankenshard Rush[SoI 1.32] [PvP2] [Ai3] [Ai4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46307.msg1047143#msg1047143
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 10:19:38 pm »
Woah... this deck is a beast at PVP2. I don't think i lost once in 20 games, even though 20 games aren't representative.
Works fine in silver arena too. Easily outrushed in gold though.

My favourite pvp deck now :)

• Legendary Member
Re: Frankenshard Rush[SoI 1.32] [PvP2] [Ai3] [Ai4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46307.msg1047173#msg1047173
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 11:32:55 pm »
Exactly my thoughts :]. It is amazing how effective this rush is. There are other Golem rushes out there, but I haven't seen one in PvP or on the forums that was more efficient. I'm glad you liked it!

A side note:
Most of my opponents in PvP weren't exactly satisfied with only 4-6 turns before their loss. Unfortunately, you may run into people 'banning' this very often in PvP duels/tournaments/etc. for this exact reason.

Offline Blutrabe

• Blutrabe is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Frankenshard Rush[SoI 1.32] [PvP2] [Ai3] [Ai4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46307.msg1047194#msg1047194
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 12:26:55 am »
Sometimes I almost feel ashamed to begin a first turn with 20+ damage  :o  Yeah, and usually 4-6 are more than enough to win.

Oh well... a Poison Dials deck raped me hard  ;D Guess every deck needs a natural enemy  :P

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Frankenshard Rush[SoI 1.32] [PvP2] [Ai3] [Ai4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46307.msg1047238#msg1047238
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 02:59:38 am »
Mirror Shield (No more fear of those terrible shields that reflect SoW against you! REFLECT IT RIGHT BACK!!!! > : D)

Yeah, nup. This doesn't work.

Cool deck though.
Beware the Darkness.

• Legendary Member
Re: Frankenshard Rush[SoI 1.32] [PvP2] [Ai3] [Ai4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46307.msg1047353#msg1047353
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 03:14:42 pm »
Oh right. Thanks for catching that. forgot that
Common Sense < Elemental Sense

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Frankenshard Rush[SoI 1.32] [PvP2] [Ai3] [Ai4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46307.msg1047358#msg1047358
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2013, 03:38:21 pm »
What's the reason to post a deck that is posted already and there's only a 3 cards difference, with no mark change?
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,42840.msg534254.html#msg534254
Yes, it's archived, but the deck still works correctly, and it's tested too.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

• Legendary Member
Re: Frankenshard Rush[SoI 1.32] [PvP2] [Ai3] [Ai4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46307.msg1047371#msg1047371
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2013, 04:14:06 pm »
I think theres 4 cards different, and also, I never saw that, ever. Searched this to see if there was another non-archived a while ago, couldn't find one. Also, no one ever pointed me to that, except you, just now, over a month after I first posted this so... :P

Oh, and so I can say Frankenshard Rush :P

• Legendary Member
Re: Frankenshard Rush[SoI 1.32] [PvP2] [Ai3] [Ai4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46307.msg1051200#msg1051200
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2013, 05:07:28 pm »
I've been using this as an Ai4 Grinder. I'm thinking of starting to take some small stats (just win-loss, what Ai4 I win against) I will edit the OP as I play. (Will be a little bit each day.)

edit: Stats are awesome. 8)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 07:19:26 am by TribalTrouble »

Offline BaccardiBreezie

• BaccardiBreezie is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Frankenshard Rush[SoI 1.32] [PvP2] [Ai3] [Ai4] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46307.msg1089307#msg1089307
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2013, 09:55:36 pm »
Old topic, but really love this deck. Works great in PvP2 and it's effective in Silver as well. It's also fun messing with the different variations you get from using different shards. (Eg. 3 SoRe's makes a golem with Deja Vu)

blarg: