*Author

Offline Minor VampireTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Minor Vampire is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Darkness for life
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner
MV's Fun Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40969.msg507095#msg507095
« on: June 03, 2012, 05:07:52 am »
These are just some of the fun decks i made-Nothing Serious

MV's PvP1 Troll Deck of Comedy*:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 621 621 621 621 621 621 62m 62m 62m 62m 62m 62m 8pu
i am currently using this for PvP1 and had many people ragequit at 70HP and 1 person raged

Healer's Glory:
Spoiler for Hidden:
62m 62m 62m 62m 62m 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7ju 7ju 7k0 7k1 7k1 7k1 7k1 7k1 7k2 7k6 7k6 7k6 7km 7km 7km 7la 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pu
just a fun Flying Morning Glory with heal

AdrenMercenary:
Spoiler for Hidden:
55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55n 55n 55n 55n 55n 55n 55s 55s 55t 55t 55t 55t 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 8pl
another fun creation i made-i am quite sure it's been made before but i have not seen anything posted on it so yeah

The BatCave Denial:
Spoiler for Hidden:
77j 77j 77j 77j 77j 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t5 7t5 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t9 7t9 7ta 7ta 7tb 7tb 7td 7td 7td 7td 8pm
i had made this as a non-upgraded deck but since i have the upgraded darkness cards, i figured i would update it with them instead.

Terror in the Night
Spoiler for Hidden:
6u1 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t8 7t9 7t9 7ta 7ta 7tb 7tb 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 8pj
What more to say. Chaos Power + Vampires = MASS HP ANYONE?, Lycans just add additional damage
Credit to funnyruler for the Name of this deck

FireFly's Freedom
Spoiler for Hidden:
5lk 5lk 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 7af 7af 7af 7af 7am 7am 7am 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7n5 7n5 7nq 7nq 7nq 8pn
just a FFQ deck with the Shard of Freedom, blocking damage and bypassing the enemy's shield

Ice Queen's Fury
Spoiler for Hidden:
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i9 5i9 5id 5id 5id 5id 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 61q 61q 61q 61r 61r 61r 8pu
Never underestimate her frozen wrath. Parallel Universe the Dragons and just stomp away

Ares Destruction
Spoiler for Hidden:
5f2 5f2 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dj 7dj 7dk 7dk 7dl 7dm 7dm 7dm 7dn 7dn 7do 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ee 7ee 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 8po
Ares, the god of war will lay waste  to his enemies

Hope you guys enjoy. i'll be adding more as i make more random decks .

/e: updated The BatCave Denial with upgraded EarthQuakes. *Updated first deck with a better version
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 09:48:31 am by Minor Vampire »

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: MV's Fun Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40969.msg507116#msg507116
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 06:02:00 am »
First deck: Nice. Reflect SoW is nothing new though.

Second deck: Looks a bit fat, but very powerful. Wise glories and annoying sancts.

Third deck: Quite skeptical as graviton merc is awfully expensive and only 3|5 stats for 4 :gravity. Looks "fun" but not really effective.

Fourth deck: Reminds me of a gargoyle (or was it shriekers?)+pest+EQ combo.

• Darkness for life
Re: MV's Fun Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40969.msg507119#msg507119
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 06:25:10 am »
First deck: Nice. Reflect SoW is nothing new though.
yeah i know but there isn't a deck posted like that on the forums and it's quite fun in PvP1
Second deck: Looks a bit fat, but very powerful. Wise glories and annoying sancts.
yeah i been trying to cut it down but i like the healing aspect and i am loving the challenge of making fun SoW deck(s)
Third deck: Quite skeptical as graviton merc is awfully expensive and only 3|5 stats for 4 :gravity. Looks "fun" but not really effective.
well, you could always try it out- when i build deck(s), i follow QI and make it balanced (i hate unbalanced decks) Mercenary is little more expensive than Horned Frog but can tank CC better. I also used this deck in a fun tournament on Kongregate.
Fourth deck: Reminds me of a gargoyle (or was it shriekers?)+pest+EQ combo.
i originally had it fully non-upgraded (link in my signature)so i decided i might as post the upgraded version of it. I don't have any upgraded Gargoyles yet so i used Vampire and Obsidian Dragon to compensate. I normally don't get an excess of earth quanta between burrowing my pests and the 5 EQs

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: MV's Fun Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40969.msg507233#msg507233
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 03:07:49 pm »
I like the graviton deck, the GPs gives it a good taste. I would replace the titans for 2 more GP  :)
The pesty deck is evil, and causes a slow and painful death. In other words, it's enjoyable too.
I don't remember another deck like the  :life one, with heals as amotriguation for the oponent's missing self-hitting creatures.
Good job making them!
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

• Darkness for life
Re: MV's Fun Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40969.msg507650#msg507650
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 03:59:30 pm »
I like the graviton deck, the GPs gives it a good taste. I would replace the titans for 2 more GP  :)
The pesty deck is evil, and causes a slow and painful death. In other words, it's enjoyable too.
I don't remember another deck like the  :life one, with heals as amotriguation for the oponent's missing self-hitting creatures.
Good job making them!
thanks Chapuz, that's pretty much all i do now. I'm not really a False God farmer or Arena grinder. I enjoy beating up on Elders and Half Bloods and PvP1. The BatCave Denial(link in my signature) is what i made for my Level3 grind deck. Denial decks are my favorite strategy as it holds control over my opponents. I believe it is time to have an upgraded version of it since i have had much success with the non-upgraded version.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: MV's Fun Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40969.msg507680#msg507680
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 06:44:31 pm »
Thanks for helping me to recover my profile. I really like your decks (check the signature). Good luck on creating more fun decks like me!

• Darkness for life
Re: MV's Fun Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40969.msg507683#msg507683
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 06:56:01 pm »
Thanks for helping me to recover my profile. I really like your decks (check the signature). Good luck on creating more fun decks like me!
You're welcome and i always have fun making new fun decks :)

blarg: