*Author

Offline Minor VampireTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Minor Vampire is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Darkness for life
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner
The BatCave Denial (AI3 unupped Duo Grinder~~ Dark/Earth)[updated~1.31] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26429.msg336103#msg336103
« on: May 18, 2011, 11:46:24 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4t5 593 593 593 593 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5ul 5ul 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5up 5up 5uq 5uq 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 606 606 606 606 8pm
  Basically, this deck is self-explanatory.

Obviously you can't make this deck right off the bat, but you can morph your starter Darkness deck into this as you gain more Electrum.

Deck Rundown:
Play devourers to leech quanta from your opponent while you have vampires dealing damage and leeching life. Earthquakes are for destroying pillars/pendulums which prevents creatures/permanents(such as shields/Empathic Bonds/Weapons/Hourglasses/MindGate etc.) and you could play them early enough if you have enough burrowed Devourers. if and when you can select a Rare Weapon, get Vampire Stiletto and remove Short Sword. The Nightfall will boost your burrowed Devourers so not only do they leech your enemy's quanta but they also can attack as well as make your Vampires/Gargoyles stronger. Use Steals to remove any unnecessary shields/weapons or just steal pillars/pendulums that will benefit your  :darkness/ :earth quanta or to further lock-down your opponent.

Pros:
- Quantum Lockdown
- Diabolical control
- Vampires are just sooo sexy  :P

Cons:
- Strong CC will kill your devourers/vamps
- Early Black Holes or any other anti-quanta form your opponent can play (earthquakes/discord)
- Rush Decks can pose an issue if you can't get your lockdown out fast enough
- 1-2 starting pillars/pends but that's more than enough to lay down a devourer to get your  :darkness quanta started

so this is my AI3 Grinder for anyone who loves Darkness and loves to just control your enemies  >:D

Final Form of the Deck with Vampire Stiletto
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
593 593 593 593 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5ul 5ul 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5up 5up 5uq 5uq 5ur 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 606 606 606 606 8pm

Please Leave Comments/Feedback about what you like

thanks for all viewers

Credit:
Svenningen and MaleBolgia1113  for helping with deck/code correcting
Higurashi for feedback

updated with hammer instead of short sword
/e: to final form of the deck minus the Vampire Stiletto but that's a given ^ ^

« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 02:13:23 pm by Minor Vampire »

Offline Captain Scibra

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do Domhantarraingt. Dúinn go léir.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The BatCave Denial (AI3 unupped Duo Grinder~~ Darkn/Earth) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26429.msg336312#msg336312
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 06:58:26 pm »
pro tip: write the mark in the code as Earth not EARTH.
Rule #1: The Captain is never wrong.  Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
The New Card Theory Thread

Offline Svenningen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: The BatCave Denial (AI3 unupped Duo Grinder~~ Darkn/Earth) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26429.msg336314#msg336314
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 07:01:09 pm »
What you could try out are a few mods.

-2steal
+1 nightfall
+1 garg

or

-2 steal
+1 nightfall
+1 hammer

or
-2 steal
-1 eq
+1 hammer
+1 nightfall
+1garg

or -2steals +1hammer, +1garg
:> :>

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The BatCave Denial (AI3 unupped Duo Grinder~~ Darkn/Earth) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26429.msg336318#msg336318
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 07:04:01 pm »
Classic earff/dawkness denial. One of those kind of decks regulars know of, but there might not exist a topic for since no one wants to appear to claim property. Anywho, replace Short Sword with Stiletto once you get one. :>
I'd personally do -1 Gargoyle, +1 Nightfall. It's a very important card for this deck.
I'd also do -1 Gargoyle, +1 Pillar, because it's a bit low on early quanta. But that's up to preference.

(Steals are essential against these Elders)
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Svenningen

• Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: The BatCave Denial (AI3 unupped Duo Grinder~~ Dark/Earth) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26429.msg336336#msg336336
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 07:20:53 pm »
Unupped decks are so weird ^^,

I'd absolutely go with the stiletto aswell. and if you want to upgrade, I'd recommend a few pillars at first, then stiletto>vamps. Those are dandy!

The dusk could also be tweaked about, but its a nice thing to have. :> Higs might be right tho, vamps should deal enough damage, 'specially with a hammer/stiletto.

-2 gargs
+1 hammer
+1nightfall :>

Offline Svenningen

• bepbop
Re: The BatCave Denial (AI3 unupped Duo Grinder~~ Dark/Earth) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26429.msg336337#msg336337
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 07:22:13 pm »
[ deck mark=MARK author=Svenningen] [/deck]
this is how a deckcode works before putting the deck in etc

where is says mark=MARK
simply make it say mark=earth

Offline Minor VampireTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Minor Vampire is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Darkness for life
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner
Re: The BatCave Denial (AI3 unupped Duo Grinder~~ Darkn/Earth) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26429.msg336348#msg336348
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 07:39:04 pm »
Classic earff/dawkness denial. One of those kind of decks regulars know of, but there might not exist a topic for since no one wants to appear to claim property. Anywho, replace Short Sword with Stiletto once you get one. :>
I'd personally do -1 Gargoyle, +1 Nightfall. It's a very important card for this deck.
I'd also do -1 Gargoyle, +1 Pillar, because it's a bit low on early quanta. But that's up to preference.

(Steals are essential against these Elders)
yeah i do agree that Steal is one of the Primary Essentials since it removes Shields/Weapons or if i just want to steal pillars as i have them locked down to further prevent quanta gain. Going to replace a gargoyle with a pillar since 90% of the starting hands are 2 pillars or pillar/pend or 1 pillar/pend. 3 would atleast have a better advantage on spamming Devourers out early

I normally wait to play NightFall when i have my opponent locked so he can't steal/destroy it ^ ^

blarg: Minor Vampire