*Author

Offline AbsolTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg463173#msg463173
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2012, 05:06:00 pm »
For the bone wall deck, an upped pandy or 2 can make great CC... plague works, too. Deals with momentum, at least.
Also, where's the vulture??

As for Gandora's holy deck, what I can say is: I'm amazed. Good job.
Oh right. Vulture. Will test that.

The Holy Dragon deck has been added to Gallery! Yay for Gandora to submit the first deck in Gallery!

EDIT:
SnoWeb has joined the bandwagon!
Though, i don't know what Pokemon he's talking about in his intro. I also fix a typo there. (You have one wife, right?)

EDIT 2:
Chapuz's MSTD - Massive Skele Drowning Trap and NTFS Flying Fahrenheit has been added to Gallery!
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg463194#msg463194
« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2012, 06:08:01 pm »
Really really? We got a chat if you want to discuss every aspect, specially when you're talking as back and forth as 1 minute.
actually the chat is down lol so we ha an excuse for this :P
We have an alternate chat for things like this, your excuse is invalid.

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg463199#msg463199
« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2012, 06:22:02 pm »
Quote from: Absol
Contrary to popular belief, "Absol" comes from the word "absolute zero" and not the Pokemon.
Though, I don't know what Pokemon he's talking about in his intro.
Good. I don't know any Pokemon. I was born in the 70s. Yeah!

You have one wife, right?
Sadly, only one, yes.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg463202#msg463202
« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2012, 06:30:33 pm »
Alright, I really liked the Massive Skele Drawning Trap so I made a final version of it:
I haven't been even near to deckout with this vertion, because the BE makes shields disappear and you have every turn a bunch of skeles hitting the oponent. Also, the bone wall becomes over 9000 quite fast. Slow but deadly. The Arsenics are just in case BE comes really late.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52n 52n 52n 52n 52n 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6u8 6u8 6ua 6ua 6ua 6ua 6ua 6ua 71a 71a 71b 71b 71b 71b 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 7gq 7h1 7h1 7h1 8pp

Finally, ladies and gentlemen, I think the NTFS Flying Farenheit is ready:
7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dk 7dk 7dm 7dm 7dn 7dn 7dn 7dn 7dn 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8po
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline AbsolTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg463214#msg463214
« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2012, 07:36:17 pm »
Accepted and accepted.

The MSDT could use Towers instead of Soul Catchers for more steady combo, at the risk of speed of course.
As for Fahrenheit's spelling, check the card.

Challenge: how do we work on an Aflatoxin + Oty combo?
Or maybe Scarabs? Rainbow control?
Try to make a combo, using Aflatoxin as a core card. The combo itself includes Malignant Cell, but not a fieldlock combo.
(SoP has been tried before, so it's also excluded. Though if you can not use the SoP on your Malignant Cells, it can be made.)
Source: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,36790.0.html

An example has been made by Gandora.
I still think the idea is interesting and I accepted the challenge ;)
So here's what I came up with:

52n 52n 6rv 6rv 713 713 71c 71c 71c 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 745 745 749 749 74b 74b 74b 74b 74b 8pl

Both :death and :gravity have some low-cost critters to support the slowly growing atk of otyugh.
Aflatoxin is used on the enemies field. Actually, you don't have to lock him down. Just be sure to have at least one oty.
So whenever there are two cells on his field you eat one. This way you have constant source of cells and you won't be overwhelmed.
I guess the one dmg that cell does isn't a problem, if yes you can still eat it. While you eat your field will accumulate skeletons (which also can be eaten if you
got many oty's out). Shard of Patience can be an incredible boost when your field is filled with skeletons, and allow them also to surpass 1 dmg blocking shields.
Also they may help against Shard of Sacrifice. If you still want to lock the enemy you can just replace the :gravity shield with skull bucklers. Obviously, you lack permanent control.
That's why this deck will certainly loose against :aether as well as high creature control. However, there are many ways to change this deck. E.g you can change SoP and Recluse for Poison
cards or you can add more chargers etc.

Anyway, it's something different and it's fun to play in my opinion even though it's slow ^^
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg463220#msg463220
« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2012, 07:54:23 pm »
Accepted and accepted.

The MSDT could use Towers instead of Soul Catchers for more steady combo, at the risk of speed of course.
As for Fahrenheit's spelling, check the card.

Challenge: how do we work on an Aflatoxin + Oty combo?
Or maybe Scarabs? Rainbow control?
Try to make a combo, using Aflatoxin as a core card. The combo itself includes Malignant Cell, but not a fieldlock combo.
(SoP has been tried before, so it's also excluded. Though if you can not use the SoP on your Malignant Cells, it can be made.)
Source: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,36790.0.html

An example has been made by Gandora.
I still think the idea is interesting and I accepted the challenge ;)
So here's what I came up with:

52n 52n 6rv 6rv 713 713 71c 71c 71c 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 745 745 749 749 74b 74b 74b 74b 74b 8pl

Both :death and :gravity have some low-cost critters to support the slowly growing atk of otyugh.
Aflatoxin is used on the enemies field. Actually, you don't have to lock him down. Just be sure to have at least one oty.
So whenever there are two cells on his field you eat one. This way you have constant source of cells and you won't be overwhelmed.
I guess the one dmg that cell does isn't a problem, if yes you can still eat it. While you eat your field will accumulate skeletons (which also can be eaten if you
got many oty's out). Shard of Patience can be an incredible boost when your field is filled with skeletons, and allow them also to surpass 1 dmg blocking shields.
Also they may help against Shard of Sacrifice. If you still want to lock the enemy you can just replace the :gravity shield with skull bucklers. Obviously, you lack permanent control.
That's why this deck will certainly loose against :aether as well as high creature control. However, there are many ways to change this deck. E.g you can change SoP and Recluse for Poison
cards or you can add more chargers etc.

Anyway, it's something different and it's fun to play in my opinion even though it's slow ^^
in that case, not having much time, that deck is my submission for the challenge ;)
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg463225#msg463225
« Reply #102 on: February 21, 2012, 08:12:01 pm »
Aflatoxin, you say?

Burning Pain
710 710 710 710 710 710 71c 71c 71c 71c 72i 72i 72i 72i 7di 7di 7di 7di 7di 7di 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 809 809 809 809 8po

It's hard finding uses for it other than locking your opponent (or the SoP thing), but I think this works nicely.

Cremate an Aflatoxined BL for instant Malignant Cell, which will fill up the whole board in a few turns for 23 damage. Whenever you draw another Cremate + Ruby, you can play them as well. TTW seems to be about 7-8, but I'm sure it can be improved.
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg463251#msg463251
« Reply #103 on: February 21, 2012, 09:56:23 pm »
Challenge accepted,
Malignant cells are overused because of their attack power (?), so today I bring you... Malignant Cell OTK ! ! ! [Fun]

Because there is always room in the forums for new OTK combos.
5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 711 711 711 711 71c 71c 71f 71f 7mt 7n6 7n9 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 809 8pj

1.- Fill your field with cells.
2.- Play UG
3.- Soul Catcher + UG = Over 9000  :death quanta to play 4 Ivory Dragons, and finish the combo with Sky Blitz!

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg463254#msg463254
« Reply #104 on: February 21, 2012, 10:08:04 pm »
Challenge accepted,
Malignant cells are overused because of their attack power (?), so today I bring you... Malignant Cell OTK ! ! ! [Fun]

5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 6rm 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 711 711 711 711 71c 71c 71f 71f 7n6 7n9 7oe 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 809 8pj

2.- Play UG
3.- Soul Catcher + UG = Over 9000  :death quanta to play 4 Ivory Dragons, and finish the combo with Sky Blitz!

... Amazing O.o I'd never have thought to use UG to provide a great amount of :death ... +Rep for this
(though you can't call it a OTK if UG and Cells already did some damage, right? xD)
why is there a SoD? I'd rather take another BL and/or damselfly
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg463261#msg463261
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2012, 10:20:18 pm »
Challenge accepted,

5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 6rm 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 711 711 711 711 71c 71c 71f 71f 7n6 7n9 7oe 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 809 8pj

2.- Play UG

... Amazing O.o I'd never have thought to use UG to provide a great amount of :death ... +Rep for this
(though you can't call it a OTK if UG and Cells already did some damage, right? xD)
why is there a SoD? I'd rather take another BL and/or damselfly
I call it Malignant Cell OTK just because the quanta needed to make it comes mostly from the cells, and the damage is calculated to let the oponent have a 2 DR shield ^^

The SoD was a wrong click I pressed unintentionally before pressing the import/export button, corrected xD

AnimationX

Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg463283#msg463283
« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2012, 11:49:42 pm »
-blinks- Did I get introduced?
Anyways, on the topic of OTKs, I like Titans.
They have 50 HP for catapult/rage, have momentum, and can fly.
Sooo.
Raging Titan OTK!
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 55s 5fb 5fb 5oi 5op 5rg 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rr 5rr 5rr 5rr 5rr 5rr 5t2 61r 61r 61t 8pu

Titan+Flying Weapon+Rage+Rage+PU+PU+Sky Blitz=102 Damage.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: [group] The Elemental Engineers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36819.msg463288#msg463288
« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2012, 12:15:39 am »
-blinks- Did I get introduced?
Anyways, on the topic of OTKs, I like Titans.
They have 50 HP for catapult/rage, have momentum, and can fly.
Sooo.
Raging Titan OTK!
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 55s 5fb 5fb 5oi 5op 5rg 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rr 5rr 5rr 5rr 5rr 5rr 5t2 61r 61r 61t 8pu
Titan+Flying Weapon+Rage+Rage+PU+PU+Sky Blitz=102 Damage.
Isn't that an already known combo? I think I have seen it more than once, maybe upped.

The same combo with the Voodoo OTK combo requieres less quanta and makes it rareless, see Dazzling Dolls (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,35597.msg478781.html#msg478781).

anything
blarg: Chapuz,Absol,Gandora,mesaprotector,AnimationX