*Author

Offline TStarTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Highly Overrated
  • Awards: Beginners League 3/2011 WinnerKing of Underworld - War #4Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
The AI1 Deck [unupped][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34689.msg437345#msg437345
« on: December 11, 2011, 07:38:56 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vc 52g 55k 58o 5bs 5f0 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i9 5i9 5i9 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5l8 5oc 5rg 5uk 61o 8pp

Ok so this deck was never meant to be anything serious.  EvaRia was trying to start up a Duel League and I agreed to play her using her rules of having at least 1 of every pillar in my deck.  This is what I made.  It was able to beat her decks and I won that matchup.  Originally I called it the "Nymphbow" and for some reason I kept the code.

Fast forward a couple months and I'm like 120 points ahead of 2nd place in BL.  I was challenged to a match by a guy named Jenkar who I didn't really know.  After winning the first game I opened up some of my random deck text files and saw one labeled Nymphbow and figured that sounded like fun.  When I loaded I laughed so hard when I realized what it was and decided what the hell I'm up 1-0 so let's use it for laughs.  Amazingly it won against a Pharaoh deck in like 7 turns when I got a quick Green Nymph out and spammed Adrenaline.  We both had a good laugh over that and I put the deck back into mothballs again.

Fast forward to now.  BL season 3 I have enough of a lead that I can goof around so I pull this puppy out again.  It actually wins a couple times (loses just as many too lol).  ralouf1 asked for the code so I gave it to him and he told me later that he was using it in BL and winning some, even beating a grabbow!  Suddenly everyone is asking me about the "AI1 deck" and I still think it's a joke.  Well apparently not because Onizuka begged me to post it so he could nominate it lol.  So here it is, the newly renamed AI1 deck!In case you couldn't tell, this isn't meant to be for a win-at-all-costs situation.  It's lots of fun to play but can misfire horribly and be total fail.  It's not that great against AI's due to it's lack of PC but man can it be fun in PvP1 or League matches lol.  Enjoy everyone. :)

Oh, it works upped too!  lol
Carpe Diem!!

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: The AI1 Deck [unupped][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34689.msg437351#msg437351
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 07:46:15 am »
Things like this make me think that individual pillars are better for Nymph's Tears; you have control over which nymph you want to create, and by the time you do so you'll have had a steady flow into the appropriate quanta pool for a few turns, letting you use the nymph's ability.

Best BL deck ever.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline Bootsza

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bootsza is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Matey!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The AI1 Deck [unupped][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34689.msg437354#msg437354
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 08:06:25 am »
I came in here because the title said AI1 deck.

I was not disappointed!  Cool backstory bro :)
It is too late to apologise.  I have already forgiven you.

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The AI1 Deck [unupped][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34689.msg437376#msg437376
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 09:14:50 am »
This deck has my approval.
I've lost to it.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline pvpmister

• Reputation Power: 2
  • pvpmister is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Poison <3
Re: The AI1 Deck [unupped][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34689.msg437382#msg437382
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 09:46:32 am »
Looks like fun :)
Poision FTW <3 <3 <3 <3

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: The AI1 Deck [unupped][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34689.msg437539#msg437539
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 06:28:36 pm »
Don't be fooled by its occasional loss and pillars of every Element. This is truly one of the best unupgraded decks in the game. TStar and I both used this as our main deck to rise to the top in BL 3/2011. It dominates the entire metagame based on the fact that every single deck has a weakness to a certain nymph. When this weakness is exploited, the game becomes easy to win.

Grabbows and other rainbows are destroyed by a single Amber Nymph. GotP/Nightmares all fall to just one Red Nymph. Mono Darkness, Air, and Fire are all crushed by a Purple Nymph. A Turquoise Nymph combined with a Blue Nymph is all you'll need to beat a Firestall. A Black Nymph is a free win against Adrenastaves. Nymphs such as the Golden and Auburn Nymphs are amazing support cards in any situation. With Ice Shields to block more than half of the damage from most decks, the AI1 Deck truly has no weaknesses.

I've been sick of seeing BL won by the same decks again and again. It's time for a new deck to take the crown. TStar started using the AI1 Deck, and I soon caught on with a similar version, but no one else seemed to start using this deck, even after losing to it time after time. But now that it has been posted on the forums, hopefully people will replace their old, outdated decks with the AI1 Deck.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The AI1 Deck [unupped][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34689.msg437634#msg437634
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 09:05:19 pm »
This deck has my approval.
I've lost to it.
Yeah you had a bad match up that's all mate :)

When I beat a grabbow I didn't use my amber nymph actually because my opponent had a sanc in his grabbow and played it before I can have an amber nymph, I won thanks to green nymph.
Had a lot of fun with this deck but his main weakness is that with no ice shield you're way too slow vs most of the rush.

Moreover this deck is very bad vs monoaether, bonebolt, NotP, pandebonium.. lots of deck very used in BL
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: The AI1 Deck [unupped][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34689.msg439376#msg439376
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 09:58:38 pm »
Eh, i rembered all the two first parts.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline bogtro

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The AI1 Deck [unupped][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34689.msg439385#msg439385
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2011, 10:34:12 pm »
Heh, I remember you sending this to me when you were searching your codes to finish that matchup with the text "lol, I'd love to know what I built this for." Nice to know the backstory behind it - I'm definitely going to try this next BL :P
Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: The AI1 Deck [unupped][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34689.msg439390#msg439390
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2011, 11:03:50 pm »
Oh hey, it's this deck :)

That duel with you was one of my favourite PvP matches. I'm glad to see that the deck that came from it actually has viability.

Yay for nymphs :D

Contrary

Re: The AI1 Deck [unupped][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34689.msg439414#msg439414
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2011, 12:04:39 am »
Holy crap this deck works unreasonably well.

ashashin

Re: The AI1 Deck [unupped][PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34689.msg439457#msg439457
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2011, 02:42:45 am »
plus its hella fun  ;D

anything
blarg: TStar,EvaRia,Jenkar,ralouf1,Onizuka