*Author

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg408012#msg408012
« on: October 11, 2011, 12:51:00 pm »
As the threads of my decks were a mess and many people were posting cool ideas of different decks, I decided to make a different thread for this version and it's variations.
+ credits to Sevs, who built the deck I based on.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 74g 7ap 7n9 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 8pu

Okay, the only changes in the deck are seven of the eight cards of the combo.
4 Shard of Readiness
1 Mitosis
1 Sky Blitz (no change)
1 Silurian Dragon
1 Chimera (only needed against Phase Shield, Gravity Shield and Bone Wall).

How to play the combo (You will see, it's very funny^^) :
Step 1 : Put the Silurian Dragon into play and the Mitosis on it. Total amount of damages = 13
Step 2 : Put a Shard of Readiness on the Silurian Dragon and play its new free skill 2 times to get 2 additional dragons.  Total amount of damages = 13 + 2*13 = 39
Step 3 : Repeat "Step 2" 3 times again. Don't forget you must play the shards on the mitosified dragon. Total amount of damages = 39 + 6*13 = 117
Step 4 : Play Sky Blitz for double damages. Total amount of damages = 117*2 = 234
Step 5 : Play the chimera to pass through shields. This step is not necessary if you have no total-blocking shield to pass through.

In conclusion, you can play the combo with only 7 cards if the opponent have no shield in play, or if that shield doesn't generate a damage reduction which exess 34.

Have fun  ;)

It's a nice FG grinder and a badass Gold Arena killer too!

FG stats and screenshots comming soon.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg408018#msg408018
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 01:06:52 pm »
Deck suggested by wstutt with +1 Hourglass (Essences's suggestion)

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 74g 7ap 7n9 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 7ri 7ri 80d 80d 80d 80d 8pu

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg408019#msg408019
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 01:08:46 pm »
-sogs +sancs/sundials?
also, i'd add in another hourglass.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg408021#msg408021
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 01:14:49 pm »
-sogs +sancs/sundials?
also, i'd add in another hourglass.
I will do some tests and post results tonight or tomorrow. Like more Sancts than Sundials, as they are PC fodders and creepy discord/devourer/BH stoppers.

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg408023#msg408023
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 01:19:22 pm »
Deck suggested by wstutt with +1 Hourglass (Essences's suggestion)

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 74g 7ap 7n9 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 7ri 7ri 80d 80d 80d 80d 8pu

I didn't mean to just shove an hourglass in there, I meant to take out a SoG for one.
Though, it may be a good idea to get more cards unless you plan on discarding chimera all the time..

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg408025#msg408025
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 01:20:47 pm »
I haven't tested it yet, maybe someone can do it and post some results.

Offline Djhopper :)

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Djhopper :) is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg408098#msg408098
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 04:51:25 pm »

I thought I'd try a "pure" rush version of this deck. This took nine turns, on my first test-run:

It is fast, but has a nine card otk, meaning to have to either start the combo before drawing the rest of it that turn with hourglasses or discard the liquid shadow.

6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 74g 7ap 7n9 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7te 8pj

Have fun!

siks

Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg408179#msg408179
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 08:24:52 pm »
I tried with this version:

by siks
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 74g 7ap 7k6 7k6 7n9 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 7ri 7ri 80d 80d 80d 80d 8pu

All FG without PC are easy with this deck. I won 7 out of 8 games so far. I guess I was lucky though - no Rainbow or Phoenix or anything of the sort
 I bet Obliterator too - but he got his PC out pretty late in the game

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg408188#msg408188
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 08:58:14 pm »
I thought I'd try a "pure" rush version of this deck. This took nine turns, on my first test-run:

It is fast, but has a nine card otk, meaning to have to either start the combo before drawing the rest of it that turn with hourglasses or discard the liquid shadow.

6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 74g 7ap 7n9 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7te 8pj

Have fun!
IDK about any SN version of this deck, because you MUST draw the correct cards in the right order (4 SNs before getting the 8 combo cards). I think Sevs is gonna make a thread of a SN version which was posted on the Limitless Speed thread.
And about the 9 card combo... it's vulnerable against CC because you must put a (ir some) dragons before the Chimera and that won't work on every FG. It's matter of taste adding or not a LS. I think the Electrum in FG are gaines with cards and not with EMs, so i would priorize the combo over the EM.

Offline Djhopper :)

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Djhopper :) is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg408595#msg408595
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 03:53:38 pm »
either start the combo before drawing the rest of it that turn with hourglasses or discard the liquid shadow.
IDK about any SN version of this deck, because you MUST draw the correct cards in the right order (4 SNs before getting the 8 combo cards). I think Sevs is gonna make a thread of a SN version which was posted on the Limitless Speed thread.
And about the 9 card combo... it's vulnerable against CC because you must put a (ir some) dragons before the Chimera and that won't work on every FG. It's matter of taste adding or not a LS. I think the Electrum in FG are gaines with cards and not with EMs, so i would priorize the combo over the EM.
You don't have to put dragons down before you OTK. You just have to play the dragon, then draw the last five or so cards of your deck to get the rest of the combo cards.

If you don't draw the dragon before your hand fills up then you just discard the LS and go for a normal kill.

That said, I still think a "pure speed" version could be good (even without LS, though in theory LS should get you more electrum per hour) What do you think of a FAST version?

Offline darkrobe

• Reputation Power: 12
  • darkrobe is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.darkrobe is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg408603#msg408603
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 04:37:35 pm »
shard of readiness allows play of three extra creatures per turn per mitosis (two if its not a time creature) more multiples of that if you get multiple shards of readiness in the same turn.

ah, i see now. i guess as someone that uses feral bonds with mitosis decks i didnt understand why you were skimping on creatures.

loadquo

Re: Mito-Dragon FG OTK [Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32292.msg408607#msg408607
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 04:59:48 pm »
so I keep seeing people talking about how you can use shard of readiness to get two extra creatures. well ive been playing with the new shard and its obviously 3 extra creatures for a total of 4.

You play mitosis. you mitosis said creature -> 2 creatures. then you play shard of readiness -> 2 more uses of mitosis for time creature -> 4 creatures.
 here are some screens.
The OTK decks play shard of readiness and mitosis on the first turn that the dragon comes out (avoiding summoning sickness). This gets 2 extra creatures. We're doing this to avoid CC. If you play a dragon and it gets eaten by an scarab or killed by a bolt, then you have lost your shot at an OTK.

anything
blarg: Chapuz,patchx94,siks