*Author

Offline NepycrosTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Emerald Tiger | Elite Emerald Tiger https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20061.msg254434#msg254434
« on: January 22, 2011, 07:27:44 pm »
NAME:
Emerald Tiger
ELEMENT:
Life
COST:
6 :life
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
2|3
TEXT:
:aether :aether Empower: Add target creature's stats to Emerald Tiger until the end of your turn
NAME:
Elite Emerald Tiger
ELEMENT:
Life
COST:
6 :life
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
2|3
TEXT:
:aether Empower: Add target creature's stats to Elite Emerald Tiger until the end of your turn
ART:
IDEA:
Nepycros
NOTES:
A beast of the physical and the metaphysical must learn to turn the tide by using a person's own force against them.
SERIES:
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Emerald Tiger | Elite Emerald Tiger https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20061.msg254443#msg254443
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 07:33:49 pm »
same question:
OK this is getting weird, but which is better?
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

• Legendary Member
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
Re: Emerald Tiger | Elite Emerald Tiger https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20061.msg254446#msg254446
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 07:36:30 pm »
I made a similarity to Emerald's original idea of "25% chance to devour", and made a few modifications so that it worked as a creature debuff, and at the same time, a % chance for a "Growth" ability that hurts others. If the tiger kills, it gets stronger, and eventually becomes a 100% killer if left alone.

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Emerald Tiger | Elite Emerald Tiger https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20061.msg254462#msg254462
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 07:45:24 pm »
Could you please develop an Aether ability instead my favorite elements are :life and :aether.

In my chapter of The 12 Realms story, I'm going to wander into the Aether Territory and be taught by an Aether elemental.

• Legendary Member
Re: Emerald Tiger | Elite Emerald Tiger https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20061.msg254465#msg254465
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 07:47:36 pm »
:aether :aether Empower: Add target creature's stats for one turn to Emerald Tiger.

Good?

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
Re: Emerald Tiger | Elite Emerald Tiger https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20061.msg254472#msg254472
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 07:51:47 pm »
I like it. I would like Flayne to do the Art for this. A Tiger-man a Life being that has taken on Aether characteristics.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Emerald Tiger | Elite Emerald Tiger https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20061.msg255247#msg255247
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 04:22:14 pm »
so, if you use this on a chimera, do you get the gravity pull and momentum too?
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
Re: Emerald Tiger | Elite Emerald Tiger https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20061.msg255265#msg255265
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 04:45:55 pm »
no, I think just ATK|HP.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Emerald Tiger | Elite Emerald Tiger https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20061.msg255573#msg255573
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2011, 10:17:06 pm »
This is such a fun and powerful card  :D
say you have a trio deck - this card and chimeras and catapults - you could have just so much fun TU-ing the tiger and launching repeatedly. Awesome!
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
Re: Emerald Tiger | Tigereth https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20061.msg260761#msg260761
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2011, 08:58:40 pm »
Revival

blarg: