*Author

Uppercut

Law And Order|Law And Order https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20464.msg259726#msg259726
« on: January 29, 2011, 07:12:03 pm »
NAME:
Law And Order
ELEMENT:
Light
COST:
7 :light
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
Put Law into play or put Order into play.
NAME:
Law And Order
ELEMENT:
Light
COST:
6 :light
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
Put law into play or put Order into play.
ART:
IDEA:
Uppercut
NOTES:
SERIES:
NAME:
Law
ELEMENT:
Light
COST:
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
10|5
TEXT:
Weapon: Deal 10 damage at the end of every turn.
NAME:
Law
ELEMENT:
Light
COST:
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
10|5
TEXT:
Weapon: Deal 10 damage at the end of every turn.
ART:
IDEA:
Uppercut
NOTES:
SERIES:
NAME:
Order
ELEMENT:
Light
COST:
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
Shield:Damage dealt to you is reduced by 1.
At the end of every turn if you have less HP's than your opponent heal 10 HP's.
NAME:
Order
ELEMENT:
Light
COST:
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
Shield: Damage dealt to you is reduced by 1.
At the end of every turn if you have less HP's than your opponent heal 10 HP's.
ART:
IDEA:
Uppercut
NOTES:
SERIES:
4? We're not quite to a series yet. Jappert hates these cards and so should you! As the rest work the effect you get depends on your target. When you play this card target either your weapon or shield slot to change what you get. The cost might be a bit high on this one.

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: Law And Order|Law And Order https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20464.msg259740#msg259740
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 07:27:57 pm »
weapon is OK i suppose, shield is a bit weak. 

and when is there going to be the criminal intent and special victims unit spinoffs?  or united kingdom for those who watch bbc america?
moose dont say moo.

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Law And Order|Law And Order https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20464.msg259768#msg259768
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 07:55:10 pm »
Weapon is on par.
Shield could use a buff to get near par. (maybe DR2 and/or heal 10 when less than opponent?)
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Uppercut

Re: Law And Order|Law And Order https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20464.msg259797#msg259797
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 08:17:28 pm »
Modified Order to heal 10. Thanks for the input guys.

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Law And Order|Law And Order https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20464.msg260073#msg260073
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 12:19:28 am »
Jappert hates these cards and so should you!
I never said that! I'm just not  a fan of cards with two effects.
In this case I think the weapon is just to much. Light quanta is easy to get (RoL's / Solar Shield) so that 10 dmg is really not what the light element needs when they also have Morning Glory.
I love the shield though, original effect and it really fits the light theme (healing). I'm not just saying this to make it up with you!  :D
How about a weapon with less damage (like 4...) and the same heal effect? It could work great in stall decks!

Uppercut

Re: Law And Order|Law And Order https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20464.msg260091#msg260091
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 12:42:34 am »
How about a weapon that keys off of healing to make the two combolicious together?

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Law And Order|Law And Order https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20464.msg260408#msg260408
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 09:24:31 am »
How about a weapon that keys off of healing to make the two combolicious together?
Sounds cool but I don't know what "to key off of something" means :(

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Law And Order|Law And Order https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20464.msg260724#msg260724
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 08:05:00 pm »
Sounds cool but I don't know what "to key off of something" means :(
It means the weapon will have something that triggers when healing occurs, most likely an ability or an attack. I think the card is fine as it is though, you want both slots empty for the best result, the sword is stronger but PC-able, and the shield is regeneration but with a limit. I think the card is balanced.

blarg: