*Author

OMG WTF?????? 25 heal per turn???? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13621.msg171630#msg171630
« on: October 06, 2010, 03:08:36 am »
So here's my adrenalined staves deck.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5og 5og 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 7ba 7ba 7ba 8pr

It works pretty well, but the SoGs feel like dead cards. What should I replace them with?

Also, is it worth upping this deck? (I'm doing T50 with this deck, and it seems pretty much a 100% EM if I win)
And, yes, it's not a mono-life, but I couldn't afford to upgrade all the Flying Weapons.
I'm pretty sure it's been done, but I couldn't find another deck with JUST staves and adrenalines.

EDIT:

After some advice, this is my V2 of the deck:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bt 5bt 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c8 5c8 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 8pr

I'm also working on upping it.  Think that after I up it, I'll probably add one or two deflags with a fire mark to deal with those annoyign Jade and Permafrost shields.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 12:53:58 am by willng3 »

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: OMG WTF?????? 25 heal per turn???? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13621.msg171631#msg171631
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 03:11:21 am »
may if im not nagging edit ur post to actualy show the deck? also it has been done before like a million times
thanks and yes the SoG are over the top

Re: OMG WTF?????? 25 heal per turn???? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13621.msg171640#msg171640
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 03:26:21 am »
So, what do I replace them with?

Should I up it?

Offline asymmetry

• Reputation Power: 11
  • asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Immolating myself non-stop since 2012
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWinner of the Design a Forum Award competitionMake a Magazine 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card 1st Place
Re: OMG WTF?????? 25 heal per turn???? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13621.msg171642#msg171642
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 03:27:37 am »
So, what do I replace them with?

Should I up it?
Don't up staves. They hit less times.
So, tell me my friend, what can you see? What comes into your mind as you breathe?
'cause I see colors flourishing like you'd never believe... like a pendulum swings, they swing with me!

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: OMG WTF?????? 25 heal per turn???? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13621.msg171644#msg171644
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 03:41:04 am »
replace sogs with life pillars.

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: OMG WTF?????? 25 heal per turn???? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13621.msg171658#msg171658
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 04:14:35 am »
Oh and by the way, upgrading the Flying Weapons to Animate Weapon still wouldn't make this deck a Mono-Life. It would be a Duo deck considering you have cards from 2 different elements, Life, Air and Neutral (Other) cards.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline Pwnator

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Pwnator is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • :3
Re: OMG WTF?????? 25 heal per turn???? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13621.msg171662#msg171662
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 04:17:28 am »
How about replacing the SoGs with EBs? Since 'hyper' staves hit 4 times, EB counts each attack as a creature, meaning it heals you 4HP instead of 1 per turn. :D

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: OMG WTF?????? 25 heal per turn???? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13621.msg171673#msg171673
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2010, 04:49:07 am »
How about replacing the SoGs with EBs? Since 'hyper' staves hit 4 times, EB counts each attack as a creature, meaning it heals you 4HP instead of 1 per turn. :D
Unless something changed, Empathic Bond does not give you 4 HP for each creature with adrenaline - it goes by creatures, not attacks.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline pepokish

• Reputation Power: 6
  • pepokish is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Honorary Team Life Member! <3
  • Awards: Real Life Elementalist
Re: OMG WTF?????? 25 heal per turn???? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13621.msg171674#msg171674
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2010, 04:53:28 am »
Honestly, I'd up the Flying Weapons and drop the Fog Shields.  I know you said you couldn't afford to do it, but that's what the trainer's for.  ;)  I don't like relying on a mark splash to generate enough quanta. 

Offline Pwnator

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Pwnator is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • :3
Re: OMG WTF?????? 25 heal per turn???? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13621.msg171678#msg171678
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2010, 04:58:51 am »
Unless something changed, Empathic Bond does not give you 4 HP for each creature with adrenaline - it goes by creatures, not attacks.
I got that from the wiki:

Quote from: wiki
Vampire also acts like you’d expect – all damage is returned as healing, from all attacks.  But what is interesting is if emphatic bond on the field.  Emphatic Bond treats an adrenalinized vampire as more than one creature.  For every attack you gain an extra healing, meaning Emphatic Bond is 3-4 times as effective. With six emphatic bonds on the field, a vampire that would normally bring 2 healing with each attack instead heals you for 8, meaning after four attacks, instead of healing for 8 HP, you heal for 32 HP.

And since it was last edited on September 16th, I assumed that nothing changed until now. :D

Offline pepokish

• Reputation Power: 6
  • pepokish is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Honorary Team Life Member! <3
  • Awards: Real Life Elementalist
Re: OMG WTF?????? 25 heal per turn???? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13621.msg171684#msg171684
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2010, 05:13:28 am »
I got that from the wiki:

Quote from: wiki
Vampire also acts like you’d expect – all damage is returned as healing, from all attacks.  But what is interesting is if emphatic bond on the field.  Emphatic Bond treats an adrenalinized vampire as more than one creature.  For every attack you gain an extra healing, meaning Emphatic Bond is 3-4 times as effective. With six emphatic bonds on the field, a vampire that would normally bring 2 healing with each attack instead heals you for 8, meaning after four attacks, instead of healing for 8 HP, you heal for 32 HP.

And since it was last edited on September 16th, I assumed that nothing changed until now. :D
Firstly, that says Vampires, not all creatures.  Secondly, it's just not true and I have no idea why it says that.  I just tested it in the trainer, and adrenaline'd creatures (Vampire and Flying Staffs included) only heal for 1 point.

Edit: Okay, so it does work!  I don't know what I did wrong the first time, but yes, it is working upon re-testing.  Even so, this still only applies to Vampires.  (:

suxerz

Re: OMG WTF?????? 25 heal per turn???? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13621.msg171712#msg171712
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2010, 06:41:28 am »
I did questioned this too when I first read that article in wiki. Testing in the trainer proved this is correct - adrenalined vampire with emphatic bonds does give you the extra healing for every attack.

Just did this in the trainer - vampire's attacks are 2/2/2/2 and my health goes +3/+3/+3/+3.

Personally, I would call this as a bug but let's not get off-topic :)

blarg: