*Author

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20047.msg256255#msg256255
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2011, 04:10:28 pm »
Every candidate: Tell your best 3 fire related jokes.
Love is a fire. Whether it will warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.

Q: If there is H2O on the inside of a fire hydrant, what is on the outside???? A: K9P.

Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Question: What does your ideal fireplace look like?

Offline xdudeTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20047.msg257659#msg257659
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2011, 09:37:46 am »
GG is a girl as well, just saying.
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20047.msg257712#msg257712
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2011, 01:39:48 pm »
Question 2: The previous position of fire master was held by Kamietsu then Antagon, and then kevkev60614. If you took the rank of master :fire, you would be among the first women to take the role of "master".

Do you find any significance in that fact? Or does it matter at all to you?

There is no significance unless it's the first time happening :P I devoured all the significance.

Anyways, another random question.

I used to be in the winning Team Fire during War #1, but now I'm with Gravity. What is your opinion on me?
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20047.msg257799#msg257799
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2011, 04:40:00 pm »
Quote from: DesertKnight link=topic=20047.msg275176#msg275176
Question 1: Please tell me a story of a time in chat/forums/during the game that gave you the most joy and pleasure.(does not have to relate to :fire)
Question 2: Consider the scenario: You continue to be the master for :fire in the next war, it is time to bid and call forth your team.

The situation is set up that you have a "all or none" option here: You can either choose "veterans/pros who are of yours friends"but they will cost a detrimental amount to your vault (completely hindering your chances), OR you can choose "beginners/newcommers/but still friends of yours" but with little compromise to your vault.

In this scenario, please choose between the veterans or beginners; you may not combine or mix from either side. This is an "all or none" situation.

Pick, and explain your choice. If you have a different strategy that can fulfill the scenario above please state so
Question 3: Consider this scenario: you loose the position of :fire master and was not chosen in the next war.

Give a possible strategy or brief summary of what you would do at that point in time.
I'll answer even though I think you may have already made up your mind.

Q1: Tie between my victory over Dragoon in Phase 3 of the second Trials (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,11490.msg152437#msg152437) and my first ever War match (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,7707.0.html).  Actually I'd give the edge to the Trials matches.  If playing Napalm is anywhere near that amount of fun we're both in for a treat.

Q2: It sounds like you're phrasing the question "Would you rather draft friends and lose or draft friends and have a shot at winning?"  lol.  Regardless, I'll only be drafting players that will make the event fun for everyone as well as give my team the best chance at victory.  I wouldn't consider drafting someone if it compromised our chances.

Q3: If I lost and was not drafted I'd probably offer to be a Warmaster.  I'd want to be involved in the War in some capacity.

Offline BC

• Reputation Power: 0
  • BC hides under a Cloak.
  • have an escape plan
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20047.msg258195#msg258195
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2011, 05:11:30 am »
:fire has too many good candidates and I have only 1 vote. and that vote goes to kevkev. His concise resume and abyssal crawler fireplace got me, d'oh. ::)

Best of luck to whoever faces kev in the final battle.

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20047.msg258481#msg258481
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2011, 06:14:08 pm »
Voted for Kev, the greatest :fire master ever.

Offline Boingo

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20047.msg258919#msg258919
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2011, 07:35:36 am »
Voted for kevkev.  I swear it had nothing to do with my sig.
Bring back Holy Cow!

blarg: