*Author

Offline Boingo

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
Re: ICB 1 (aether general) vs xKelevera 2 (entropy)(illegal deck) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16514.msg211499#msg211499
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2010, 05:52:08 am »
I am the team deckbuilder and ultimately it is my responsibility to verify deck legality before matches happen.

Quite frankly the extension of the round so that it ended in the middle of the Thanksgiving holiday was just downright idiotic, and because of that bad planning I was gone basically the last day -- as was most of our team -- of deckbuilding. I did not verify our decks as usual before the end of the phase was over. It's a shame. Team Entropy seems only to lose based on poor organization or mistakes.

I apologize to ICB who seems to think we owe him one. In fact he should keep quiet and thank his lucky stars that his never-could-beat-us-in-1000-years-deck managed to win because our deck is illegal by a single card, but then again it doesn't change much.

I apologize profusely to our team. We will undoubtedly drop to second place as a result of this "loss" and the loss of vagman which also occurred thanks to no one being around because of Thanksgiving.
Well, if it's any consolation, I'm sure your Vault can handle the loss of these 32 cards better than anyone.
Bring back Holy Cow!

Offline Sir Valimont

• Reputation Power: 33
  • Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: ICB 1 (aether general) vs xKelevera 2 (entropy)(illegal deck) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16514.msg211501#msg211501
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2010, 05:53:26 am »
Well, if it's any consolation, I'm sure your Vault can handle the loss of these 32 cards better than anyone.
We only intend to lose 30 of them. :)

And sadly, no ... not much consolation. Thanks anyway. :|

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: ICB 1 (aether general) vs xKelevera 2 (entropy)(illegal deck) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16514.msg211508#msg211508
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2010, 06:16:49 am »
I am the team deckbuilder and ultimately it is my responsibility to verify deck legality before matches happen.

Quite frankly the extension of the round so that it ended in the middle of the Thanksgiving holiday was just downright idiotic, and because of that bad planning I was gone basically the last day -- as was most of our team -- of deckbuilding. I did not verify our decks as usual before the end of the phase was over. It's a shame. Team Entropy seems only to lose based on poor organization or mistakes.

I apologize to ICB who seems to think we owe him one. In fact he should keep quiet and thank his lucky stars that his never-could-beat-us-in-1000-years-deck managed to win because our deck is illegal by a single card, but then again it doesn't change much.

I apologize profusely to our team. We will undoubtedly drop to second place as a result of this "loss" and the loss of vagman which also occurred thanks to no one being around because of Thanksgiving.
They lose 30 cards from the deck and take an additional 6 card penalty actually.

Offline Dragoon1140

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • New to Elements
Re: ICB 1 (aether general) vs xKelevera 2 (entropy)(illegal deck) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16514.msg211511#msg211511
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2010, 06:26:38 am »
[The extension] was just downright idiotic and because of that bad planning [we were gone]... Team Entropy seems only to lose based on poor organization or mistakes... In fact [icecoldbro] should keep quiet and thank his lucky stars that his [deck] managed to win because our deck is illegal by a single card...
You know, leaders don't blame when something goes wrong.  This (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,16007.0.html) should be a pretty good read for you.  Even if it wasn't your fault, putting down others is highly looked down upon by anybody.

I understand you are very open-minded about stating your opinion on various items throughout the War, but be kind to others, including the War Master who tries very hard to organize this War.  Karma will reward you in the future, or punish you if you continue down this path of ridicule if something goes wrong and boasting when things go right.
Else known as "JonTheBon"

I also make videos and stuff.

xKelevra

Re: ICB 1 (aether general) vs xKelevera 2 (entropy)(illegal deck) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16514.msg211512#msg211512
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2010, 06:27:31 am »
just noticed you spelled my name wrong lol.

Offline Sir Valimont

• Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: ICB 1 (aether general) vs xKelevera 2 (entropy)(illegal deck) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16514.msg211515#msg211515
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2010, 06:48:09 am »
Thanks for your comments Dragoon.

Offline Dragoon1140

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • New to Elements
Re: ICB 1 (aether general) vs xKelevera 2 (entropy)(illegal deck) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16514.msg211517#msg211517
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2010, 07:12:36 am »
I'll say this publicly, and this will very likely be my final post on the matter.

Perhaps I did step beyond my means to broaden your horizon about how others perceive your negative actions in the War thus far, and I apologize if you interpreted it as an adult lesson from a child.  However, I stand by my point that the War Master and ScaredGirl do the best they can to organize this War.  I won't negatively rationalize things you've done in the past on these forums, it is uncalled for.

Have fun in the War, please, and be thankful for what others are allowing you to do.

EDIT:  Thank you for deleting your post, some of the stuff you said would have undoubtedly caused unnecessary drama.
Else known as "JonTheBon"

I also make videos and stuff.

MrBlonde

Re: ICB 1 (aether general) vs xKelevera 2 (entropy)(illegal deck) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16514.msg211524#msg211524
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2010, 07:44:03 am »

Dragoon1140, was very nice in his response and i commend him for his maturity.  I really hope you aren't like this IRL. You also might as well not even use the word apologize in any of your posts because they are just backhanded and your words spiteful and reek of a bad attitude.

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: ICB 1 (aether general) vs xKelevera 2 (entropy)(illegal deck) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16514.msg211527#msg211527
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2010, 08:03:14 am »

Dragoon1140, was very nice in his response and i commend him for his maturity.  I really hope you aren't like this IRL. You also might as well not even use the word apologize in any of your posts because they are just backhanded and your words spiteful and reek of a bad attitude.
i wonder why im never commended on anything?
also using this to say i changed name for it to be right

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: ICB 1 (aether general) vs xKelevera 2 (entropy)(illegal deck) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16514.msg211575#msg211575
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2010, 11:06:47 am »
Quite frankly the extension of the round so that it ended in the middle of the Thanksgiving holiday was just downright idiotic...

...We will undoubtedly drop to second place as a result of this "loss" and the loss of vagman which also occurred thanks to no one being around because of Thanksgiving.
The round extension affected all teams equally, so I don't think its very sportsmanlike to blame it.
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Offline Gocubbies1212

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Proudly took 4th place in CL 2010
Re: ICB 1 (aether general) vs xKelevra 2 (entropy)(illegal deck) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16514.msg211693#msg211693
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2010, 02:33:06 pm »
like boingo said, i cant believe we won 1 match against this deck...goood job ICB
[02:20:36] jmdt: i think gocubbies will win the underworld tourny
I failed to account for the gocubbies factor. - Boingo
I like to make flying weapons decks.

blarg: