*Author

Offline HelstonTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Helston is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Helston is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Usually reliably unreliable. Sometimes.
  • Awards: Silver DonorMaster of Elemental Locks (False Elements 2)Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
(Life Tinker) Helston 3 - 0 Spielkind (Water Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60288.msg1212900#msg1212900
« on: October 30, 2015, 01:18:44 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5pa 5pa 5pa 5pa 5pa 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7oe 7oe 7oe 8pn

Wings > non-airborne creatures. Game 3 the Wings came late, but I topdecked them in time for the win. SoFr also helped. EC prediction was :water :aether, and I've completely forgotten why we picked that. I've got a recording on the way, but I imagine it won't exactly be thrilling to watch.

GGs Spiel.

And now if you'll excuse me, I need to go play the part of Lady Macbeth, going mad trying to clean the blood and Wings guilt from my hands.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 04:56:51 am by mathman101 »
[15:02:07] Jocko [ยป] Helston: You killed a bunch of bunnies with nuclear weapons

Offline Spielkind

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Mess with the best - die like the rest!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Life Tinker) Helston 3 - 0 Spielkind (Water Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60288.msg1212901#msg1212901
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 01:26:31 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ia 5ia 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 7gk 7gp 7gp 7gr 7gr 7gr 7gr 7gr 7i6 8pp

hate shields...

thx and ggs helston
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny rules the Earth.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation!

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: (Life Tinker) Helston 3 - 0 Spielkind (Water Soldier) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60288.msg1212902#msg1212902
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 01:31:57 pm »
EC prediction was :water :aether, and I've completely forgotten why we picked that.
Because my paranoia of Dims is contagious :P
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Life Tinker) Helston 3 - 0 Spielkind (Water Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60288.msg1213125#msg1213125
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 08:53:14 am »
That is an amazing air deck life just produced :D 

Offline xn0ize

• Reputation Power: 12
  • xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • IT IZ A ME, X NOIZEY.
  • Awards: Championship League 3/2015 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2014 1st PlaceWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Life Tinker) Helston 3 - 0 Spielkind (Water Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60288.msg1213126#msg1213126
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2015, 08:58:50 am »
I think a wm should take a closer look at their vaults, they might've stolen cards from us :^O.
:death Trials 4# Blonde too strong.
Team :death War - 1st place

CL 2/2014 1713 points, 1st place.
Team Air War 9#  :air :air :air

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Life Tinker) Helston 3 - 0 Spielkind (Water Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60288.msg1213163#msg1213163
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2015, 02:56:45 pm »
Isn't tinkerer only allowed to use 4 off-element upgrades + 3 in-element ones ?
Unless relics were used, life's deck seems illegal to me...
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline Afdarenty

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Kong name is MPots
  • Awards: 2016 - PvP World ChampionWar #11 - Sportsmanship Award11th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWar #10 Winner - Team AirWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of Air2013 - PvP World ChampionChampionship League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThird Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Life Tinker) Helston 3 - 0 Spielkind (Water Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60288.msg1213167#msg1213167
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2015, 03:08:09 pm »
Tinkerer makes all pends and pillars count as in element. The Air pends count as Life cards, the upgraded Air pends count as upgraded Life cards.

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: (Life Tinker) Helston 3 - 0 Spielkind (Water Lt.) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60288.msg1213179#msg1213179
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2015, 04:22:22 pm »
As discussed in round 2 with reference to how Light could've ran upped pillars in their round 1 psiontal

anything
blarg: Hyroen