*Author

Offline rob77dpTopic starter

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
(Death Gen) rob77dp 3-1 AD TienzuStorm (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59788.msg1208092#msg1208092
« on: October 02, 2015, 04:32:36 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5j2 5j2 5j2 718 718 718 718 71a 71a 7gl 7gl 7gl 7gl 7gl 7gl 8pp

I saw Light Mark -- oh no, RoL/Hope... going to need early Phys and late Lobo to poison to win before Fractal-AA/Nymph/Dragon!

G1 - AD plays lots of aether pillars... hmmm, SoW Reflect, RoL/Hope, or Psion-Bless-PU?  A wild Dim appeared, I played Phys poison SoP and had 8 turn win.

G2 - AD plays LOTS of quanta and fractals Psions very early and cruises to 8 turn win (7 turn loss on my side).  WHEW!  Well, if he draws like that I'm hosed! ;)

G3 - Finally play a squid (had yet to draw one of the four) and it makes the difference.  8 turn win again

G4 - A lot slower win as I draw too much quanta but get squids to delay the damage for Phys poison to win the day.  Not sure I had a single physical-damage hit on AD this game as Dims were plentiful.

Final: 3-1
Good games Light and I look forward to seeing your deck - I was intrigued every game by what cards AD wasn't playing! :)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:08:02 pm by mathman101 »
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: (Death Gen) rob77dp 3-1 AD TienzuStorm (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59788.msg1208093#msg1208093
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 04:37:12 am »
61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 622 622 625 625 80l 80l 80l 80l 8pq

Lose - R1: Simply a case of his deck being faster, nothing spectacular at all
Win  - R2: Got an insanely good start (maybe not insane, but shh), managed to deal exact damage for the win one turn before he would've killed me
Lose - R3: Ew ew ew squids
Lose - R4: Ew ew ew even more squids, this time there were TWO, LIKE REALLY WHY YOU GOTTA PULL OUT SO MANY

*cough

So yeah. gg rob! ^^
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Death Gen) rob77dp 3-1 AD TienzuStorm (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59788.msg1208094#msg1208094
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 04:39:14 am »
pesky squids,     soo cold          :(
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: (Death Gen) rob77dp 3-1 AD TienzuStorm (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59788.msg1208095#msg1208095
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 04:46:37 am »
My gosh lol...not a single  :light card in that deck.  :o Looks like a really one sided matchup for  :death, surprised  :light managed to steal a win and stop that relic gain!
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Death Gen) rob77dp 3-1 AD TienzuStorm (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59788.msg1208096#msg1208096
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 04:48:19 am »
An uncharacteristic loss for team :aether :P
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline rob77dpTopic starter

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: (Death Gen) rob77dp 3-1 AD TienzuStorm (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59788.msg1208097#msg1208097
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 04:49:46 am »
My gosh lol...not a single  :light card in that deck.  :o Looks like a really one sided matchup for  :death, surprised  :light managed to steal a win and stop that relic gain!

AD played that game 2 perfectly... I didn't draw a squid, lost coin toss, and AD won turn before I had lethal.  So even game 2 was close, but alas no relic here. :P
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Helston

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Helston is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Helston is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Usually reliably unreliable. Sometimes.
  • Awards: Silver DonorMaster of Elemental Locks (False Elements 2)Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Death Gen) rob77dp 3-1 AD TienzuStorm (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59788.msg1208113#msg1208113
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2015, 07:48:23 am »
Nothing against you team Light, your deck is legal by the rules, and it'd be stupidly unfair to go changing those now.

Light's deck is why Tinkerer really shouldn't include pillars. In an event about fighting for your element, Light's deck has nothing to do with theirs.
[15:02:07] Jocko [ยป] Helston: You killed a bunch of bunnies with nuclear weapons

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: (Death Gen) rob77dp 3-1 AD TienzuStorm (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59788.msg1208114#msg1208114
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 07:54:34 am »
Nothing against you team Light, your deck is legal by the rules, and it'd be stupidly unfair to go changing those now.

Light's deck is why Tinkerer really shouldn't include pillars. In an event about fighting for your element, Light's deck has nothing to do with theirs.

I concur about ridiculous monos like that. However, pillars are needed to fuel decks such as the following (my team almost decided to run it):
Spoiler for Hidden:
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vg 4vg 4vg 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 592 592 5ia 5if 5p0 5p0 6u3 6u3 7ms 7ng 7oe 7tb 80h 8pr

Tinkerer imo can cultivate some really creative decks, but monos like those do give tinkerer a bad name. Maybe you need at least 5 in-element cards (excluding pillars/pendulums) when going tinkerer. I mean, for  :aether, playing a Mindgate tinkerer deck with 5 Mindgates and the rest with pillars + some cards from the element you're facing that round could be a legitimate strategy and would be fun to see.
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: (Death Gen) rob77dp 3-1 AD TienzuStorm (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59788.msg1208128#msg1208128
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 10:54:28 am »
The idea tinkerer is good after all, but would have more one condition being at least 10% in element cards.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 10:57:49 am by Vangelios »
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline bripod

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Death Gen) rob77dp 3-1 AD TienzuStorm (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59788.msg1208297#msg1208297
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2015, 01:36:26 am »
Light's deck is a disgrace to the Element and to the spirit of War... So sorry to see that the WM's have allowed this to be possible.

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Death Gen) rob77dp 3-1 AD TienzuStorm (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59788.msg1208330#msg1208330
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2015, 09:27:44 am »
Light's deck is a disgrace to the Element and to the spirit of War... So sorry to see that the WM's have allowed this to be possible.
I agree,and i stated in the feedback section. However we need to play by the rules.
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Death Gen) rob77dp 3-1 AD TienzuStorm (Light Sld) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59788.msg1208337#msg1208337
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2015, 12:13:31 pm »
I agree,and i stated in the feedback section. However we need to play by the rules.

I agree it is bad and I'm in team light but just like every other team here we want to win so if the rules can be bent to aid us so be it I'm sure nearly every other team may try this at some point I just hope this is a rude awakening and we don't try such a deck again
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

blarg: