*Author

YeliyaYue

YeliyaYue (life) 2 - 1 Acsabi44(fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15903.msg203762#msg203762
« on: November 18, 2010, 02:09:14 pm »
Code: [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52q 590 590 590 590 590 5c2 5c2 5c4 5c4 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5f6 5f6 5f6
Round 1: I never did get a deflag and he widdled me down and used a reflect shield and firebolt to finish me off....(I think, it happened so fast  I didn't see what happened)

Round 2: I drew deflag really late and almost lost again, but my adren shrieks saved me :)

Round 3: I drew 2 deflags right off the bat, but it took a little while to get some novas. but when i did it was all over.

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: YeliyaYue (life) 2 - 1 Acsabi44(fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15903.msg203770#msg203770
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 02:20:37 pm »
Code: [Select]
4vj 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f7 5lg 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 63a 63a
Good Games, Yelia.
This was my toughest fight by far. The matchup was not in my favor so I had to think, calculate and guess a lot just to eke out a win and have chance in the other two games too.

Game1: I didn't know what to expect when I saw the mark. After that, he played novas so I expected a full rainbow grabby, and he played some Arsenics and whatnot, but no deflagrations. This allowed me to chain dimshields for the win. I reflector'd myself and bolted him to dfeath, but this game was pretty long and tiring too. 1-0

Game2: No fire pillars for a good while, I started to play the dimshields but they got deflagged at crucial times. I had to calculate a lot and decided to bolt some of the Shriekers, but in the end he just won by pure momentum. 1-1

Game3: I thought the match is mine as I had a great draw(fast farenheit, enough pillars) and he had a suboptimal one.
During the course of the game, several of my shields got deflagged, so I got mildly posioned and damaged. He burrowed the shriekers and waited for a deflag to end the game, which he drew before the Farenheit brought him down to the bolt range.. 1-2

The games were much more complex and longer than it would seem simply by reading this. I think both of us played to his best, but the bad matchup and YeliaYue's skill was too much for me today to handle.
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: YeliyaYue (life) 2 - 1 Acsabi44(fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15903.msg203776#msg203776
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 02:31:37 pm »
Oh snap!  Good work Yeliya :)
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

wizelsnarf

Re: YeliyaYue (life) 2 - 1 Acsabi44(fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15903.msg203867#msg203867
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 05:06:16 pm »
Yeli!

Congrats! You put me to shame that is for sure!

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: YeliyaYue (life) 2 - 1 Acsabi44(fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15903.msg203872#msg203872
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 05:13:59 pm »
YELI! YOU ARE DA BEST ROOKIE EVAR!!!!!!

hrmmm

Re: YeliyaYue (life) 2 - 1 Acsabi44(fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15903.msg204121#msg204121
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 11:40:40 pm »
good work yeli!
sounds like you handled this deck like a pro.

Acsabi44: im a bit surprised about your single nova/mirror shield combo. emergency plan?

Offline Acsabi44

• Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: YeliyaYue (life) 2 - 1 Acsabi44(fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15903.msg204192#msg204192
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 01:21:22 am »
good work yeli!
sounds like you handled this deck like a pro.

Acsabi44: im a bit surprised about your single nova/mirror shield combo. emergency plan?
Since life has easy access to a reflector, it would have been foolish not to run a failsafe.

And yes, Yeli definitely knew what's in his deck and how to play it, and he had a good guess about my deck too. He showed much skill.
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one

Offline Boingo

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
Re: YeliyaYue (life) 2 - 1 Acsabi44(fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15903.msg204278#msg204278
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 03:03:57 am »
Good Games, Yelia.
This was my toughest fight by far.
I'm hurt--what about our first round match?  That one stopped my heart, especially the last game. ;D 

Anyway,I wished I could have seen this one played--looks very interesting.
Bring back Holy Cow!

Offline Acsabi44

• Coming to get ya.
Re: YeliyaYue (life) 2 - 1 Acsabi44(fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15903.msg204474#msg204474
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 11:35:51 am »
Good Games, Yelia.
This was my toughest fight by far.
I'm hurt--what about our first round match?  That one stopped my heart, especially the last game. ;D 

Anyway,I wished I could have seen this one played--looks very interesting.
I felt that this was my toughest one because I had to calculate lots of odds and probabilities the whole game, while the clock was ticiking(drawing bolts vs bolting shriekers vs stockpiling bolts vs chances of him having/drawing a deflag, and such), so it was very tiring.

Our last game was epic for sure. It was a very hard yet fun battle  :)

blarg: