*Author

Offline KamietsuTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
(Earth) Kamietsu 2 - (Aether) EvaRia 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24832.msg316557#msg316557
« on: April 20, 2011, 10:56:53 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58s 58s 592 592 592 594 594 594 594 594 594 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5l8 5l8 5l8 5li 5li 5li 5li 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5mq 5mq 5mq 8pq

Duel 1: The deck match up was very favorable towards me as Eva had slow damage and I had plenty of healing. I Stone Skined my way up to 500 HP at the end, which was fun, but overall it was a slow and uneventful match.

Duel 2: Exactly the same as duel one only this time I didn't get to 500 HP, only 300 HP. I did almost make a mistake by not SSing quickly and could have lost to Eva's Lightning Bolts.
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Earth) Kamietsu 2 - (Aether) EvaRia 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24832.msg316560#msg316560
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 10:58:01 pm »
5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 61v 61v 61v 61v 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 8pr

I was expecting something like that grabbow we faced last round. Of course we face a stall instead.

I was holding on to the chance that I might win ONCE, so I held on to Lightnings just in case.

In the second game Kami SSed 2 turns away from my win point, so I lost ^^;

GGs nonetheless.

Oh yeah, and I guess we take the same as round 1.

gavsword

Re: (Earth) Kamietsu 2 - (Aether) EvaRia 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24832.msg316561#msg316561
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 10:59:44 pm »
5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 61v 61v 61v 61v 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 8pr

Shouldn't that be mark of air?

EngPhys

Re: (Earth) Kamietsu 2 - (Aether) EvaRia 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24832.msg316563#msg316563
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 11:01:15 pm »
Heh, sorry about that Eva. We'll get 'em next time! (Congrats to :earth)

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Earth) Kamietsu 2 - (Aether) EvaRia 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24832.msg316564#msg316564
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 11:02:32 pm »

Shouldn't that be mark of air?
Yes, thanks, sorry ^^'

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: (Earth) Kamietsu 2 - (Aether) EvaRia 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24832.msg316565#msg316565
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 11:04:19 pm »
EngPhys being the sacreficial lamb can no longer bribe the RNG. ^.^
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Earth) Kamietsu 2 - (Aether) EvaRia 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24832.msg316569#msg316569
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 11:06:22 pm »
good try Eva. And well done :earth!

**wonders what :earth is going to do with all the :aether cards they've been winning...**

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Earth) Kamietsu 2 - (Aether) EvaRia 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24832.msg316584#msg316584
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 11:20:36 pm »
Me: "Hooray for Earth!"
Team Aether: "YS! Earth is our enemy!"
Me: "I understaaand."

*ahem* anyways good try Eva. Nothing you could really do about that one. Besides we wanna save some of our luck for the later rounds.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Earth) Kamietsu 2 - (Aether) EvaRia 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24832.msg316588#msg316588
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 11:24:55 pm »
Ah, 'tis a lottery~
6-2 again, then. I'm okay with that.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Earth) Kamietsu 2 - (Aether) EvaRia 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24832.msg316799#msg316799
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2011, 06:27:22 am »
Phew, we needed this win to avoid utter defeat.

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Earth) Kamietsu 2 - (Aether) EvaRia 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24832.msg316879#msg316879
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2011, 01:22:55 pm »
Phew, we needed this win to avoid utter defeat.
There's no such thing as utter defeat in our library.

Great work, Kami! :)
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

blarg: Kamietsu,EvaRia,gavsword