*Author

Offline TheManuzTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
(Time) TheManuz 3 - (Fire) Kamietsu 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32701.msg413148#msg413148
« on: October 20, 2011, 02:44:29 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 4vl 4vl 5og 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rn 5rs 5rs 5rs 5rs 5v1 61q 77j 7dm 7dm 8pj

I have to thanks 10 men for his powerful mindgate. My deck was an almost perfect counter to Kamietsu's.
I've had Explosions for his Arsenics, Discord and Quicksand for slowing :fire gathering, Pharaohs to break trough Bonewalls.
I won round 1 and round 2 (slow start here, but did it anyway).
I've had a slow start on round 3, and at the end a desync symbol appeared. I asked Kamietsu, but that was only on my side and he was playing normally. Since i saw nothing strange (apart the desync symbol), we proceeded with the match, which i lost!
On round 4 i've had a medium start, but it got better in the later game. I was able to deliver the final blow thanks to the lightning.

3-1 is the final result.

Offline ~Napalm

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Time) TheManuz 3 - (Fire) Kamietsu 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32701.msg413220#msg413220
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 04:51:32 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52q 52r 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 71b 71b 71b 8pk
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline ffun

• Reputation Power: 4
  • ffun is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: (Time) TheManuz 3 - (Fire) Kamietsu 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32701.msg413299#msg413299
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 07:08:23 pm »
Good job, Manuz! It was indeed a great mindgate precognition when deciding on the deck, and it seemed almost custom made for this match up. Besides, you played flawlessly.

Good games, Kami and team fire!

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Time) TheManuz 3 - (Fire) Kamietsu 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32701.msg413301#msg413301
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 07:11:06 pm »
LOVE the :time deck. Nice work TheManuz. >.>

Offline TheManuzTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: (Time) TheManuz 3 - (Fire) Kamietsu 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32701.msg413306#msg413306
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 07:16:08 pm »
LOVE the :time deck. Nice work TheManuz. >.>
Thanks!

Offline Kamietsu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: (Time) TheManuz 3 - (Fire) Kamietsu 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32701.msg413507#msg413507
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 01:13:38 am »
Sorry for not posting the deck. I tried looking for this thread but for some reason, I kept missing it ><

Anyway, great games, I wish i didn't get countered so hard XP but it was fun.
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Offline ~Napalm

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Time) TheManuz 3 - (Fire) Kamietsu 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32701.msg413508#msg413508
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 01:21:35 am »
Srry Kami! My fault!
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline inthisroom

• Reputation Power: 13
  • inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Just ask
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of FireWinner of Draft #3 - PvP Event
Re: (Time) TheManuz 3 - (Fire) Kamietsu 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32701.msg413532#msg413532
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 01:43:51 am »
Grats TM!

Wish I could've seen you.

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: (Time) TheManuz 3 - (Fire) Kamietsu 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32701.msg413641#msg413641
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 06:45:18 am »
This decks is so nice I almost regret not to be part of the team. Congrats.

Offline 10 men

• Reputation Power: 0
  • 10 men hides under a Cloak.
  • Honesty is the privilege of the infallible
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of Time4th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerShard Revolution WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWar #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: (Time) TheManuz 3 - (Fire) Kamietsu 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32701.msg413735#msg413735
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2011, 01:53:12 pm »
This decks is so nice I almost regret not to be part of the team. Congrats.
I'm regretting it too. :(  But thank you for your support! :)
"My big fear is that one day I may become so vain that I will quote myself in my own signature."  ---  10 men

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: (Time) TheManuz 3 - (Fire) Kamietsu 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32701.msg413742#msg413742
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2011, 02:18:31 pm »
Yeah you belong in team :time Sno! Seems like they're doing great so far though, I actually wasn't that worried untill this round. Awesome decks so far.

Team Time is starting to be a serious threat!

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: (Time) TheManuz 3 - (Fire) Kamietsu 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32701.msg413743#msg413743
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011, 02:31:37 pm »
An italian beating fire?

Mhmh.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

blarg: TheManuz