*Author

Offline KuroaitouTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
(Darkness) Kuroaitou 3 - (Fire) morningstar 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32705.msg413169#msg413169
« on: October 20, 2011, 03:35:15 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4ss 5rg 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5t2 5up 5up 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 7q4 7q4 7tb 8ps

Great games morningstar. ^^;; I freaked out many times during all four battles; team fire scares me. :(

Game 1: Starting with only Time pillars/pendulums, which made getting a ghost out fairly easily. On the other side, I had no Darkness quanta, so I couldn't use any of the Nightmares in my hand. I delayed him with spare RT's and a Vampire Dagger helped keep my health up. His late deflag unfortunately couldn't prevent the damage my ghosts were doing, and I believe he was forced to discard a ghost on the last turn because I managed to spam him with horrible dreams. (1-0)

Game 2: With an abundance of Fire quanta and my reckless playing style, he launched Rage Potions at my ghosts and they became vaporized before my eyes. My dagger was prompted destroyed once it hit the field, and his quick graboid, feisty forest spirit, and lycanthrope (which I believe I rewound, but to no avail) had finished me off. My last attempt at using Nightmare on his Forest Spirit (because my ghosts were all dead and he had no :life quanta left) to regain health was a desperation move on my part to hold the game longer. (1-1)

Game 3: I got tired of seeing his Fire pillars fuel up for Phoenixes, and decided to just steal the thing and see what happened. I realized that he had no shields or other more testy cards, so I lucked out here, and eventually my ghost(s) withered him down. (2-1)

Game 4: Stole his remaining fire pillar when it hit the field, and I rewound his early lycan that he couldn't replay due to lack of Novas. My ghosts arrived shortly after; this was the only game I decided to use my Mark of Time, as I drew it in the first and third game but had no use for it because I was already winning. (3-1)

Again, great games morning. ^^;

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: (Darkness) Kuroaitou 3 - (Fire) morningstar 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32705.msg413173#msg413173
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 03:41:05 pm »
Time Mark. What. The. Hell.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: (Darkness) Kuroaitou 3 - (Fire) morningstar 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32705.msg413177#msg413177
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 03:50:24 pm »
Time Mark. What. The. Hell.
Because even Darkness team knows that Time brings victory!!! :))

EDIT: No, seriously... wtf, man??? A time mark? Are you kidding me?  :o

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness) Kuroaitou 3 - (Fire) morningstar 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32705.msg413178#msg413178
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 03:50:39 pm »
You have a mark of time in your darkness Vault?
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: (Darkness) Kuroaitou 3 - (Fire) morningstar 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32705.msg413183#msg413183
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 03:54:02 pm »
What can I say, I like Mark cards.

Great job Kuro! Not exactly the way I had things in mind, but a win is a win, right? ;)

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: (Darkness) Kuroaitou 3 - (Fire) morningstar 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32705.msg413190#msg413190
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 04:03:04 pm »
Good job stealing the pillars. Wasn't much else to steal though! I don't really get where the phoenixes are you were talking about, I only see one! Fire deck looks a little weird imo. Getting enough :earth vs a possible devourer deck seems unreliable.

Anyway, nice little surprise with the mark card and gz on your win Kuro!  :D

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness) Kuroaitou 3 - (Fire) morningstar 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32705.msg413219#msg413219
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 04:48:55 pm »
Go go Kuro!
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline Mithcairion

• Reputation Power: 12
  • Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
Re: (Darkness) Kuroaitou 3 - (Fire) morningstar 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32705.msg413223#msg413223
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 04:56:40 pm »
Devourers fear Novas and Immos :/
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein
“Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life.” - Rachel Carson

Offline KuroaitouTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Darkness) Kuroaitou 3 - (Fire) morningstar 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32705.msg413229#msg413229
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 05:12:26 pm »
Good job stealing the pillars. Wasn't much else to steal though! I don't really get where the phoenixes are you were talking about, I only see one! Fire deck looks a little weird imo. Getting enough :earth vs a possible devourer deck seems unreliable.

Anyway, nice little surprise with the mark card and gz on your win Kuro!  :D
Heh, gotta love the Mark of Time. ;)

That said, the first 3 games, his Minor Phoenix ALWAYS seemed to just 'poof' (no pun intended ;) ) onto the field when he had ample :fire quanta. The last game, as you can tell, he had a shortage because I stole his only Fire pillar + he used his :fire quanta on rage Potions I think to kill my middle Ghost.

anything
blarg: Kuroaitou