*Author

Offline LuminousTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Luminous is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • there is none.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
[Fire Sab] Luminous 3 - [Time Gen] PlayerOa 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46606.msg1039260#msg1039260
« on: February 06, 2013, 01:36:52 pm »
*Deep breath*

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52q 52r 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 71b 71b 71b 8pk

I love those rewinds.

I love the rng which doesn't give dear exploses on oa.

I won the first 2 games, and was confident. After I got a break in the last game, and losing 2 games in a row, I was nuts. Went into the madness, glenn almost yelled at me to relax (thanks, boss. :>) Then I won.

Spoiler for and there we go >:D:
GOGOGO :firebig

From sabo's role, I remove Golden Nymph, Explosion and Pharaoh
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 09:35:50 am by Luminous »
War 6 ~ :fire
War 9 ~ :time

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: [Fire Sab] Luminous 3 - [Time Gen] PlayerOa 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46606.msg1039261#msg1039261
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 01:42:30 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5rk 5rk 5rk 5s4 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 7dm 7dm 7q4 7q4 7q4 7qc 7ri 7ri 7ri 8po

Dem six rewinds.

Good games Lumi.

Game 1 and Game 2 he beat me quite nicely. In game 3 I won pretty close, and he closed his tab at game 4. I beat the AI and thus claimed the win. Game 5 was also very close, but he topdecked two bonewalls which made me unable to do anything.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 01:57:53 pm by PlayerOa »
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [Fire Sab] Luminous 3 - [Time Gen] PlayerOa 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46606.msg1039262#msg1039262
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 01:44:27 pm »
Dat Pharaoh
Oa would probably clearly win if not for the wasted RTs.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: [Fire Sab] Luminous 3 - [Time Gen] PlayerOa 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46606.msg1039263#msg1039263
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 01:45:35 pm »
Dat Pharaoh
Dat Pharaoh was pretty darn important, I'll tell you.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: [Fire Sab] Luminous 3 - [Time Gen] PlayerOa 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46606.msg1039265#msg1039265
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 01:47:38 pm »
RT the ultimate weapon against fire except when they see it coming. Sorry for your loss PlayerOA and good luck to time.

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [Fire Sab] Luminous 3 - [Time Gen] PlayerOa 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46606.msg1039266#msg1039266
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 01:54:41 pm »
Dat Pharaoh
Dat Pharaoh was pretty darn important, I'll tell you.

player oa got the tempo after 2 games, and lumi became overdependent on war chat.. I could see he is not able to make any more decisions and it got worse in game 4 when his tab went down.. how? I am still wondering.. I thought RNG want to kill me..

lol, player oa, u have the right to play game 4 and get the win, but my friend here lost control totally. thanks for allowing me 3 minutes to have a talk with him. I appreciate it.
I am glad he won, but 3 more games like that, he will break lol

good job lumi.. really good job.. congratz on your first win. and + rep for that
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline LuminousTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Luminous is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • there is none.
Re: [Fire Sab] Luminous 3 - [Time Gen] PlayerOa 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46606.msg1039268#msg1039268
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 01:55:55 pm »
:D lol, thanks.

Also, really, thanks for that break oa.
War 6 ~ :fire
War 9 ~ :time

Offline hainkarga

• Reputation Power: 25
  • hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: [Fire Sab] Luminous 3 - [Time Gen] PlayerOa 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46606.msg1039269#msg1039269
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2013, 01:59:01 pm »
Seems like a good match. I may be wrong, but i see this war there are a lot of bad upgrade choices. In this instance explosions and rewinds (NOT because of creatureless opponent)
Meritocratic Technocracy

Offline whatifidogetcaught?

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
Re: [Fire Sab] Luminous 3 - [Time Gen] PlayerOa 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46606.msg1039275#msg1039275
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 02:43:37 pm »
Darn :(

If only the RT's were useful. 4-2 is still a good mark.
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [Fire Sab] Luminous 3 - [Time Gen] PlayerOa 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46606.msg1039281#msg1039281
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 03:29:46 pm »
about time we won 3-2.
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: [Fire Sab] Luminous 3 - [Time Gen] PlayerOa 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46606.msg1039357#msg1039357
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2013, 06:44:10 pm »
Congratz Lumi, finally the 3-2 effect this time in favor of us, I hope it stays in our favor from now.
and when I saw bone bolt I felt a good thing

Fire burn team!!, Fire burn....
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [Fire Sab] Luminous 3 - [Time Gen] PlayerOa 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46606.msg1039361#msg1039361
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 06:51:31 pm »
That 4 damage Pharaoh... And swarming damage.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

blarg: