*Author

Offline SpikeSpiegelTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Support team battle (Water) SpikeSpiegel 2 vs (Entropy) Bloom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39670.msg492896#msg492896
« on: May 04, 2012, 09:38:42 pm »

Deck I've used

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52r 52r 55q 5c1 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5i4 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5ii 5ii 5ii 5ii 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 8pk

First round: early jellyfishes, poison, then 2 immo on 2 jellyfishes, steam machine + momentum to bypass his dissipation shield

Second round: jellyfishes + poison ftw, while he destroyed my pends with EQs

@ Ravingrabbid: pinecone.
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Offline justaburd

• Reputation Power: 12
  • justaburd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.justaburd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Chirp!
  • Awards: Gold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Support team battle (Water) SpikeSpiegel 2 vs (Entropy) Bloom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39670.msg492898#msg492898
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 09:40:03 pm »
precious relic... our preciousssss
Chirp? *looks around*

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Support team battle (Water) SpikeSpiegel 2 vs (Entropy) Bloom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39670.msg492903#msg492903
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 09:50:58 pm »
I wish I could spectate the matches (your names were JUST not coming up...), but great job nonetheless Spike. I'm surprised this deck actually worked XD

Offline Bloom

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Bloom is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Elements is like life, endless possibilities.
Re: Support team battle (Water) SpikeSpiegel 2 vs (Entropy) Bloom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39670.msg492910#msg492910
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 10:05:16 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vg 4vg 4vg 4vg 4vk 4vk 4vk 4vk 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 592 592 593 593 594 594 594 594 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 8pm

Game 1: Momentum won it for him on a huge Steam Machine.
Game 2: I didn't get enough Earth Quanta for Stone Skin to have enough of an impact. Only 2 Earth Pends and 1 Earth Pillar halfway through deck.

Good games though. Thanks for being a fun opponent Spike :D

*Note: Apologize in advance to my team for not notifying them appropriately about the time of the duel.
“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.” - Terence McKenna

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Support team battle (Water) SpikeSpiegel 2 vs (Entropy) Bloom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39670.msg492920#msg492920
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 10:23:57 pm »
*Note: Apologize in advance to my team for not notifying them appropriately about the time of the duel.

Actually, you were SPECIFICALLY instructed not to do your battle until you had talked to either me or Oni. This was not the deck we had planned on taking. Water wouldn't have won this match otherwise...

Offline drolly

• drolly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Lurking Leafy. Now without artifacts.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Support team battle (Water) SpikeSpiegel 2 vs (Entropy) Bloom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39670.msg492924#msg492924
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 10:33:17 pm »
I really hate to make a post like this but is it possible that Bloom's deck was illegal (I sincerely hope no)?
Quote from: War rules, Support team deckbuilding
- If you are defending you may use a number of cards that the Team used during the previous round of battle equal to the number of players defending the lines (plus all pillars/pendulums are usable).
Entropy has one defending player and has used Dissipation Shield twice during Round 1 (unpleasant thoughts coming up). So, according to my reading of this rule, Bloom would only have been allowed to use 1 Dissipation Shield. Ignore this post and correct me if I'm wrong, please.

EDIT: I've been totally wrong on this, please read below for the clarification. And thanks to Avenger. Thoughts were too unpleasant, a part of my self seems to have wanted revenge :-[
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 11:02:05 pm by drolly »
Team :life, reigned by :aether: Long live Frogtal! - Wat

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Support team battle (Water) SpikeSpiegel 2 vs (Entropy) Bloom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39670.msg492927#msg492927
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 10:38:17 pm »
I really hate to make a post like this but is it possible that Bloom's deck was illegal (I sincerely hope no)?
Quote from: War rules, Support team deckbuilding
- If you are defending you may use a number of cards that the Team used during the previous round of battle equal to the number of players defending the lines (plus all pillars/pendulums are usable).
Entropy has one defending player and has used Dissipation Shield twice during Round 1 (unpleasant thoughts coming up). So, according to my reading of this rule, Bloom would only have been allowed to use 1 Dissipation Shield. Ignore this post and correct me if I'm wrong, please.
1 defending player means, the defender can use 1 card that was used by the main team. This card is diss shield. I think it could be any number, only the types count.
See the example in rule: 7.3. SUPPORT TEAM DECKBUILDING
It specifically mentions 'six copies' of 'two cards' (because there are 2 defenders).

« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 10:41:08 pm by Avenger »

Offline drolly

• drolly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Lurking Leafy. Now without artifacts.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Support team battle (Water) SpikeSpiegel 2 vs (Entropy) Bloom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39670.msg492939#msg492939
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 10:59:02 pm »
It specifically mentions 'six copies' of 'two cards' (because there are 2 defenders).
*face Ruby Dragon* Okay, I shouldn't make posts after midnight anymore. I hereby heavily apologize for my suspect and am unable to comprehend how I could have made it despite having already figured out the correct meaning of the rule. My mind just refused to work ... it simply inverted things again. Of course, Bloom's deck was pretty much allowed. Oh man ...
Team :life, reigned by :aether: Long live Frogtal! - Wat

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Support team battle (Water) SpikeSpiegel 2 vs (Entropy) Bloom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39670.msg493056#msg493056
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2012, 04:19:14 am »
congratulations spike!
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Spielkind

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Mess with the best - die like the rest!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Support team battle (Water) SpikeSpiegel 2 vs (Entropy) Bloom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39670.msg493155#msg493155
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2012, 08:55:43 am »
gratz spike, good work here!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny rules the Earth.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation!

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Support team battle (Water) SpikeSpiegel 2 vs (Entropy) Bloom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39670.msg493859#msg493859
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2012, 07:29:28 pm »
It... worked?
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Support team battle (Water) SpikeSpiegel 2 vs (Entropy) Bloom 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39670.msg493861#msg493861
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2012, 07:33:22 pm »
It... worked?

Actually, you were SPECIFICALLY instructed not to do your battle until you had talked to either me or Oni. This was not the deck we had planned on taking. Water wouldn't have won this match otherwise...
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

blarg: