*Author

Offline KaiTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Kai is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Support - (Life) Kai 2 - (Entropy) plastiqe 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39742.msg493501#msg493501
« on: May 05, 2012, 11:56:49 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5c0 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c2 5c2 5c2 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 8po

coulda used more deflags tbh xD

initially we were plagued by timeouts and desynchs but eventually we managed to finish rounds xD

first - uhm.. lowered his hp with my mobs, then faced dim shields chain so i deflag twice and managed to get there barely

second - only had 2 pends in initial hand for few turns.. i got really close to killing and gambled on 3rd deflag arriving soon.. it never did.. so decked out in the end due to dim shield + sanc healing

third - again got very close to killing after using 2 deflags, needed more damage and perhaps another deflag in those 2 turns but kept drawing pendulums, plastiqe didnt get many sancs out so despite 2 dim shields the hp didnt recover much, looks like he didnt draw another shield or sanc so eventually won

thanks plastiqe for the good games, was frustrating start but we got there after 1.5 hours o.o"
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 11:58:22 pm by Kai »

Offline plastiqe

• Reputation Power: 0
  • plastiqe hides under a Cloak.
Re: Support - (Life) Kai 2 - (Entropy) plastiqe 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39742.msg493503#msg493503
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 11:58:35 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vi 4vi 4vi 4vi 4vi 4vi 4vk 4vk 4vk 4vk 4vk 4vk 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 63a 63a 63a 63a 8pq

Offline Belligerence

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Belligerence is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Are you certain I'm alright?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Support - (Life) Kai 2 - (Entropy) plastiqe 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39742.msg493505#msg493505
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 12:00:17 am »
Well done Kai! *Hides his teams precious Relics*

Offline drolly

• Reputation Power: 5
  • drolly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Lurking Leafy. Now without artifacts.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Support - (Life) Kai 2 - (Entropy) plastiqe 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39742.msg493510#msg493510
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 12:08:17 am »
Had to screenshot this. RNG's definitely on our side and our lady's protecting us:

Taken from the first duel in spectator, hence maybe inaccurate. Anyway, Mutations ftw! And congratulations to Kai.
Team :life, reigned by :aether: Long live Frogtal! - Wat

Offline KaiTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Kai is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Support - (Life) Kai 2 - (Entropy) plastiqe 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39742.msg493519#msg493519
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 12:18:13 am »
i dont even remember having a green nymph mutation so that must've been after timeout when battling each other as CPU xD

was it all the spectating that kept lagging us out?

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Support - (Life) Kai 2 - (Entropy) plastiqe 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39742.msg493530#msg493530
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 12:23:11 am »
was it all the spectating that kept lagging us out?
This has been speculated frequently, but there's never been any conclusive evidence which points towards spectating causing desyncs.

And well done, btw :)
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Support - (Life) Kai 2 - (Entropy) plastiqe 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39742.msg493549#msg493549
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 12:48:55 am »
Aww, poop.  I was hoping we'd win back our relic.  Bad life!  >:(

BTW, how did that green nymph get created with adrenaline?  The only way I can think of given those decks is mutation into skeleton and then chaos seed rewinds into green nymph, but unless that was one badass skeleton, plastique would never make a play like that.  (I hope!)

Offline Belligerence

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Belligerence is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Are you certain I'm alright?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Support - (Life) Kai 2 - (Entropy) plastiqe 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39742.msg493558#msg493558
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 01:03:48 am »
I think its more a bug concerning Spectator than anything that actually happened. I know I saw a few mutants which didn't make sense. Every single non Abomination Mutant had its normal skill, from the perspective of people watching on Spectator. I saw a FFQ with "Queen" for 2  :life, which in itself is odd. I think the Spectator mode simply shows what the creature *should* be, not what it is. Which leads me to believe that Spectator showing a Nymph starting with Adrenaline isn't out of the question.

Offline drolly

• Reputation Power: 5
  • drolly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Lurking Leafy. Now without artifacts.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Support - (Life) Kai 2 - (Entropy) plastiqe 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39742.msg493561#msg493561
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2012, 01:07:44 am »
Okay, definitely seems to have been a desync consequence, paired with spectator issues. But a karmic one, so I refuse to remove the screenie! I doubt that many people were spectating, the match had never been publicly announced in chat while it was running. At the time when plastiqe and Kai were trying to start the first duel, I couldn't access the EtG servers at all for a short period of time.
Team :life, reigned by :aether: Long live Frogtal! - Wat

anything
blarg: