*Author

Offline raloufTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Perfect AI5 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27853.msg355061#msg355061
« on: June 22, 2011, 08:27:02 pm »
As the tittle tell you I'm looking for the perfect AI5 killer. Atm the best AI5 farmer is fire stall that win almost everytime and with EM.
Only matter: killing with only weapon and bolt is slooow and boring specially when your opponent have a bone wall.
So I come with that :

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5oi 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71a 745 77f 77g 7dm 7dq 7gm 7k5 7k5 7n0 7q5 7tb 7td 80b 80b 8pj

Looks like a classic entropy rush huh ? yeah but it is different because this deck can heal a lot of damage in a turn or deal 200 damage very fast.
Atm after playing 30 min I got a turn 7 EM win.
This deck try to overuse one card : TU. Because it is a so goood card ! for one card you can copy a over buffed creature who cost twice the cost you payed.
The main aim here is : TU a CP'd vampire or an endowed sader with some CP in order to heal your self and damage in the same time.
updated. RNG hate me that is really AWESOME  :o I won't tell you my life but  :o :o :o
ATM : 48 W  15 L 14 EM   (arsenic version)
TTW : 10.7
win rate : 76.1%
EM rate: 22.2%
If you don't have the heal you can play sader endow arsenic and TU it the damage goes fast. An other way : TU a LD or a charger after 1 or 2 CP you will see how this 200 HP goes fast.

Then we have some cads to speed up (hourglass) and some cards to slow opponent (fog, explo)..

I'm trying to make it as good as possible. Any thought ?

Pliz try it !

Okay now that I have moar than 50 games with the first deck I'm trying this one :

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 745 77f 77g 7dm 7dq 7gm 7k5 7k5 7n0 7n2 7n5 7q5 7tb 7td 80b 80b 8pj

Atm : (EE version)

39 W 13 L    5 EM
Win rate : 75 %
EM rate : 9 %
TTW : 11.6

It looks really slower but EE allows me to win some games that I'll have lost if I didn't have it.. Moreover This deck really lack of CC sometimes ( vs maxwell demon and squizz mainly).

Okay as I wasn't totally happy with my last deck I come back with this one :

5oi 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 715 71a 745 77f 7dm 7dq 7gp 7k5 7k5 7n0 7q5 7tb 7td 80b 80b 8pj

REALLY better : I tried this a little :

13 Win, 0 looses 0EM
TTW : 12.4.
win rate : 100 %

Okay it is a little slower but the win rate is awesome and it still always a lot faster and funnier than fire stall :)
If anyone wanna try it and post stats do it !
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 06:45:22 pm by willng3 »
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Seraph

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Seraph is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Perfect AI5 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27853.msg355133#msg355133
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 11:53:39 pm »
Here's a deck with a similiar theme:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,27385.0.htm
I haven't yet tested it, as I try to avoid half-bloods as often as I can

Offline agentflare

• Reputation Power: 10
  • agentflare is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.agentflare is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Card Ideas In Action WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team Death
Re: Perfect AI5 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27853.msg355138#msg355138
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 12:05:24 am »
Although I love this concept, Fire Stall is the "Perfect AI5 killer" because it's mindless, as well as providing a good EM and winrate. After round 3, you should be clicking at most once per turn (two if you click Done instead of pressing the spacebar).

• Legendary Member
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Perfect AI5 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27853.msg355230#msg355230
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 05:25:03 am »
Yeah fire stall works very good but this deck is by far less boring to use..
And Iknow HB aren't that good to farm but there are only 12 elder and not too muchFG and that's a little boring so I built this..
TEAM
War Se7en

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Perfect AI5 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27853.msg355242#msg355242
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 06:13:07 am »
Although I love this concept, Fire Stall is the "Perfect AI5 killer" because it's mindless, as well as providing a good EM and winrate. After round 3, you should be clicking at most once per turn (two if you click Done instead of pressing the spacebar).
Fire stalls take too long. No nearly the perfect ai5 killer
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline Bonestorm

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bonestorm is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • This is not the end.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of Short Story Competition - Draconic Guardians
Re: Perfect AI5 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27853.msg355263#msg355263
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 08:19:25 am »
Pliz try it !
Saying please convinced me since I really dislike level 5 :D (probably because the rewards are sub-par in score and $$$) Played 10 won 10 6 EMs (a couple of close calls) didn't have any major problems apart from the grav quanta being a bit heavy in a couple of games. Pretty good deck, a lot more appealing than firestalling an AI thats for sure :P

Edit: played some more games like 16 wins 3 losses 7 EMs

• Legendary Member
  • Elements lover
Re: Perfect AI5 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27853.msg355265#msg355265
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2011, 08:28:36 am »
yeah rewards in lvl 5 aren't that much attractive.. sadly.
But however they are quite fun to play and VERY varied. morevover almost all type of deck can beat them (here is one proof : you can rush an opponent with 200 HP ^^)

TY for give it a try ;) nice for your 100% win and 60% EM. did you count the TTW ? It seems to be at 9/10 so twice much faster than a fire stall !
And yeah sometimes when you have just 1/2 towers and you draw charger + pulvy you will be a little low on gravity quanta. Same when you have the 2 saders in hand but that is not a problem cuz in fact I play 2 sader not to have both of them in play at the same time but to increase the probality to draw one.

If anyone have suggestion to improve it just tell me !

Atm i played ~40 games with it I lost a couple because bad hand.. I never regret to play a card so I don't see any change ATM.

I need feddback even if playing AI5 isn't that much exciting...
TEAM
War Se7en

Offline Bonestorm

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bonestorm is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • This is not the end.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of Short Story Competition - Draconic Guardians
Re: Perfect AI5 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27853.msg355270#msg355270
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2011, 09:03:28 am »
Yeah i'll list games here while I play them (10 more i'll do :P)

L Water/time 8 turns (only had the three weapons for the first 5 turns and no AW)
EM Aether/entropy 8 turns (upgraded BE on spins :) )
W Light/Air 9 turns (Brutal Tower Denial ^_^)
L Life/air 5 turns (ouch)
L Air/light 8 turns
W Aether/Entropy 14 turns (maxwell demon is annoying as hell, had to buff up a pulvy to 17 attack and TU to get damage out)
W Life/fire 13 turns (it played 4 spine carapaces, turn after turn o_O)
EM Fire/Earth 8 turns (Might aswell have been playing vader sader with TUs :P)
L Mono Gravity 11 turns ( :-X )
EM Fire/Death 10 turns (almost got aflatoxin locked hahah)

22 wins, 7 losses 10 EMs

• Legendary Member
  • Elements lover
Re: Perfect AI5 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27853.msg355280#msg355280
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2011, 10:05:31 am »
You lost in 5 turns ? :o can you precise if you win or loose each match ? Gratz for the upped BE ^^
TEAM
War Se7en

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Perfect AI5 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27853.msg355301#msg355301
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2011, 11:27:52 am »
I must be unlucky. 10 losses in a row.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

• Legendary Member
  • Elements lover
Re: Perfect AI5 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27853.msg355518#msg355518
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2011, 07:14:15 pm »
I think yes. I made 40 games as I told I lost no more than 5 ^^
TEAM
War Se7en

(...)

Re: Perfect AI5 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27853.msg355606#msg355606
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2011, 09:27:39 pm »
Looks like a funny deck, i'll try it when i see more stats :)

anything
blarg: