*Author

Offline Luminous

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Luminous is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • there is none.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Limitless Speed 150 OTK [HB] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42314.msg532955#msg532955
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 09:36:00 am »
Well,i dont think Chapuz can do that guide. Because he is already elitist. He can't think like a newb  :)
War 6 ~ :fire
War 9 ~ :time

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Limitless Speed 150 OTK [HB] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42314.msg532993#msg532993
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2012, 01:01:52 pm »
Well,i dont think Chapuz can do that guide. Because he is already elitist. He can't think like a newb  :)
if I were elitist, I would only make upped decks with tons of nymphs and rares. I won't make it because it would be something like this:
Start  :time, play AI0, 1 and 2, make Dazling Dolls, farl AI3 and PVP1, make Devonian frOTKal, go FGs, make limitless speed
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Luminous

• there is none.
Re: Limitless Speed 150 OTK [HB] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42314.msg533011#msg533011
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2012, 01:39:48 pm »
if I were elitist, I would only make upped decks with tons of nymphs and rares. I won't make it because it would be something like this:
Start  :time, play AI0, 1 and 2, make Dazling Dolls, farl AI3 and PVP1, make Devonian frOTKal, go FGs, make limitless speed
Then...you are an elitist newbie helper. That fits.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 01:45:56 pm by Luminous »

Offline Phaser

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Phaser is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • EtG is the game I've been playing longest ever...
Re: Limitless Speed 150 OTK [HB] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42314.msg533152#msg533152
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 07:47:26 pm »
Oh well, it was a good idea still. Hmmm.... who should make the guide?
Firestall FTW!

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Limitless Speed 150 OTK [HB] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42314.msg533162#msg533162
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2012, 08:50:25 pm »
A player shouldn't rely on guides that show a straight deck path, they must test and explore different strategies, learning from deckbuilding and experience. Therefore, I won't do it.
If you don't think the same as me, you are free to do it.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Luminous

• there is none.
Re: Limitless Speed 150 OTK [HB] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42314.msg533274#msg533274
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 04:45:26 am »
A player shouldn't rely on guides that show a straight deck path, they must test and explore different strategies, learning from deckbuilding and experience. Therefore, I won't do it.
If you don't think the same as me, you are free to do it.
I thought that too and posted here here. The idea,then edited my post because Chapuz is right.

Offline OdinVanguard

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
Re: Limitless Speed 150 OTK [HB] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42314.msg536270#msg536270
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2012, 09:29:11 pm »
This is a truly awesome grinder. Works well as a HB hunter even unupped and requires only a small amount of upgrades to start hunting FG.
+rep to Chap for discovering it.
Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

Offline shinyarceus4

• Reputation Power: 1
  • shinyarceus4 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • G-G-G-GODLIKE!!!
Re: Limitless Speed 150 OTK [HB] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42314.msg537429#msg537429
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2012, 01:11:41 am »
This grinder has won me so many HB battles. OTKing those bastards is extremely satisifying.

A testament to just how awesome this is   8):
:rainbow The Magic Elemental Rainbow. :rainbow
:fire :gravity :time :life :water :death

I support a Gravity-reigned future!

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: Limitless Speed 150 OTK [HB] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42314.msg1308094#msg1308094
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2023, 04:36:47 pm »
Grinding HBs is a gamble. If we talk about completely unupped decks,Ai3 is 'faster' than grinding HBs. But,if you get an upped card from spin of HBs,when you sell it,in a long run,HBs are better. Situational.
Nice deck,Chapuz.

The problem is that the speed of grinding AI3 and the incredibly low chance of spinning an upped card from a half-blood mean that even taking into account occasional bursts of 1000+ electrum from half-bloods, AI3 is probably a better grinding choice over any period of time.
I already explained that. Ai3 is better due to speed. But if you get an up from HBs,it's better. I remember that sometimes i got 3 upped from total 1 spin. It depends on luck.

On average, in the time it will take to win an upped card, your total money gained from AI3 will be greater than value of upped card + money gained from AI4.   This means that unless your family is held hostage and you need to win 1000 electrum in five minutes, the better choice to grind will always be AI3.

AI4 is way better than AI3. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/farming-studies-and-statistics/ai4halfblood-stats-thread-(1-321)-decks-and-spin-chance

At 1 upped drop per 12 games that's 100 :electrum expected value added per win. With hgbg (unupped rareless grabbow) having ~50% winrate at 10ttw that's 50 :electrum per game with fast games. That reward added on top of the AI4 payout

I've been exploring unupped rareless quite a bit these days in oetg's Legacy mode. Hence why I came across this 10 year old 150OTK thread. With selling to bazaar every element wants to sell their cards & go hbgb. Maybe using NT rush as a cheap AI3 grinder to get started. Without selling to bazaar every element besides Earth/Entropy want to gather dimfractal decks to eventually go for hbgb

blarg: